HDD: SZA 5x #1 122k, Taylor Swift #2 80k, Youngboy Never Broke Again #9 30k

Renan90

13 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Why is Midnights dropping so sharply? That's an amazing hold for SZA though. :clap3: Incredible.

The physicals were bound to cave after the holidays I suppose. The last couple weeks have been abnormally high for pure so I assume it's due to them shipping some copies late

SOS pulling an UVST wasn't something I had envisioned :dies:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ger

• simmnfierzig

• Renan90

• family.guy123

Top Posters In This Topic

I need SZA to sell out a bit PLEASE give us a Kiss Me More or a What Lovers Do 2.0 PLEASE remind these girls who THE main pop girl is now!

Maybe people get now why Taylor wanted that #1 last week:zzz:

Part of me thought this was coming and they obviously know better about the pure sales.

No idea though why they collapsed a week later than everyone expected. Should have happened right after Christmas.

The streaming hold is good :clap3:

SOS is insane. #1 for 20 weeks at this rate

I have a feeling SOS is going to show impressive longevity. An album artist. Love this for SZA! :clap3:

Also special thanks to TDE for snatching this album from her comp & finally releasing it to us after 5 long years! :clap3:

Good for Sza

giphy.gif

Looking at HDD's listing of upcoming releases, 'SOS' should be staying at #1 until Lana & Miley's album releases (8 weeks from now).

P!nk and Shania Twain could perhaps sneak in one week at #1 each if their sales are strong, but other than those two, SZA has free reign.

So 'SOS' is quite likely looking at over 10 weeks at #1. :clap3: 

Edited by Feanor

SZA is stomping :jonny5:

Ms Swift had a good run, now we'll just go back into hibernation and let the haters celebrate. This site will lose a lot of traffic, but that's OKAY. 

bKqUUbe.gif

Edited by mael

23 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Gurl wut :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, simmnfierzig said:

Maybe people get now why Taylor wanted that #1 last week:zzz:

Part of me thought this was coming and they obviously know better about the pure sales.

No idea though why they collapsed a week later than everyone expected. Should have happened right after Christmas.

The streaming hold is good :clap3:

You all know very well that Taylor will release more vinyl at some point and will return to #1 like she did with the random vinyl releases of Folklore, evermore and Fearless (TV) :skull: 

There's no need to steal SZA's weeks at #1 for now.

1 minute ago, RihFenty20 said:

Huge for Sza. Defeating that talentless lady without cheap tactics. Love that for her :heart:

Rihanna is not in the competition, girl. 

1 hour ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

Officially the new supreme :jonny5: 

Yes. Ctrl is a full blown record breaking classic. She was always coming for blood. :jonny5: 

55 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:

yes. This is exactly what I expected after seeing how well ctrl did.

Damn CTRL is kinda her Born To Die when you think about it. I knew it was charting well but had no idea it was doing this well. Well deserved 

What the hell happened to Midnights!? Thats a huge drop and it's no coincidence this is after the album stunt.

Something is going on. Taylor stans can act like this isn't indicative of a trend. She pissed alot of people off with that tour and those multiple album/singles she just expected people to buy with no question. 

Wow impressive stability

When SZA will release these vinyl + the deluxe soon.. Yeah SOS is coming for biggest female album of this decade SO FAR in terms of chart points on the BB200.:jonny5:

Edited by PopFan1996

3 minutes ago, Dreajae said:

What the hell happened to Midnights!? Thats a huge drop and it's no coincidence this is after the album stunt.

Something is going on. Taylor stans can act like this isn't indicative of a trend. She pissed alot of people off with that tour and those multiple album/singles she just expected people to buy with no question. 

What are you talking about? Is this a joke? Pure sales decline heavily after Christmas. The album is moving the same streaming units as last week.

SZA is absolutely incredible :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.