Justine Skye f/ Tyga - “Collide”

nooniebao

Her 2014 (!!!) single produced by DJ Mustard that’s going very viral on TikTok.

Recent live performance:

Such a good song, it's been number 1 on the cockatoo hot 100 a few times over the years

Crazy that she’s having this moment now after being dropped by both Atlantic and Roc Nation. This is definitely her best single so it’s richly deserved.

Damn finally 

12 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Crazy that she’s having this moment now after being dropped by both Atlantic and Roc Nation. This is definitely her best single so it’s richly deserved.

this came close tho

it's a shame her music is mostly... trash dsjknjdksjks. Even with Timbaland as exec producer for the last album, she has a weird inability to release a solid project. 

I had never heard this before tiktok tbh. It's a bop 

and the sped up version lowkey better

happy it's going viral but this song is amazing, wish the original one would go viral and not a sped up remix.

1 hour ago, aleksanderbgu said:

happy it's going viral but this song is amazing, wish the original one would go viral and not a sped up remix.

Well, the original’s seeing a huge boost too obviously lol.

On 1/9/2023 at 7:52 PM, dangerousalex said:

this came close tho

it's a shame her music is mostly... trash dsjknjdksjks. Even with Timbaland as exec producer for the last album, she has a weird inability to release a solid project. 

You‘re kinda on to something. She has a few cute songs (I‘m Yours was a huge bop), but I was disappointed by each album tbh.

I remember stanning Collide back then, which made me a huge fan.

her ep BARE WITH ME is phenomenal. the production, vocals and songwriting are top notch.

but I agree with the overall inconsistency. the album with timbaland was so undercooked.

Edited by humbz

pls. i love the sped up mashup with that man rapping at the start and the gun dance move. 

i watch noah beck’s tiktoks doing it on loop. :gaycat4: partly because the sound was hitting :gaycatina1:

Always wished this had been a hit.

excellent song, glad to see its going viral, queenie. 

On 1/9/2023 at 1:39 PM, nooniebao said:

wtf they both dropped her? why? she always suffered from mismanagement. is she independent or signed to someone else?

On 1/9/2023 at 1:52 PM, dangerousalex said:

this came close tho

yeah the quality in her work is inconsistent for some reason idk who's to blame for that because how do have a record produced entirely by timbaland and feature jt and it still underwhelms is beyond me

On 1/9/2023 at 1:55 PM, Starkboy said:

I had never heard this before tiktok tbh. It's a bop 

and the sped up version lowkey better

no the original is the superior version

On 1/15/2023 at 2:17 AM, orange22 said:

I think this is still her best song tbh 

r and b lullaby's are her sweet spot. she needs to return and cultivate this sound properly 

On 1/15/2023 at 4:34 AM, sweetsexysavage said:

You‘re kinda on to something. She has a few cute songs (I‘m Yours was a huge bop), but I was disappointed by each album tbh.

I remember stanning Collide back then, which made me a huge fan.

her collabs usually slap everything else is a hot or miss

On 1/15/2023 at 6:34 AM, humbz said:

her ep BARE WITH ME is phenomenal. the production, vocals and songwriting are top notch.

but I agree with the overall inconsistency. the album with timbaland was so undercooked.

she needs an a&r to trim the fat so that her discography isn't taken up by so much damn filler

• 2 weeks later...

... almost a decade later and this song is finally taking off

• 1 month later...

Officially certified Gold in the US 9 years after release.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.