Shakira & Bizarrap - "Session 53"

crazyncool

3 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

Nah is just weird you stan a latina flop and don't know who is one of the biggest artist in latam atm 

You really need to use google before you post 

That Latina "flop" had the most successful year of her career and one of the most successful year for any Latin artist, probably behind Bad Bunny, Rosalia and Shakira only. And we are talking about a newcomer in the music industry. You really need to use your brain before you post.

QLv5gIP.gif

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tomaseba

• EtherealCat

• Shakson

• Virgos Groove

Bizarrap is already teasing the collab on his IG stories. Hold on to your pelucas, hermanas!!

16 hours ago, alestevens said:

I came here to say that this was likely a Bizarrap session because the lyric tease was done in both Miami and Mar del Plata (Argentina). Im incredibly excited for this!

My city WHAT

I want Vol. 53 to do Vol. 52 numbers worldwide, especially with a global superstar by his side! :duca: 

1 minute ago, Chromatica said:

Is it his single? That song title :rip: 

All his songs are studio sessions, they get the same name but different numbers. 

2 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

Is it his single? That song title :rip: 

That's how he names all his collabs, with that exact title just with a different number. 

Just now, Hector said:

That's how he names all his collabs, with that exact title just with a different number. 

Just now, crazyncool said:

All his songs are studio sessions, they get the same name but different numbers. 

So it's him ft. Shakira? Thought this was for her album

Just now, Chromatica said:

He’s the producer and she’ll probs throw it on her album

1 minute ago, Chromatica said:

It can be for her album though… she added Deja Vu and La Bicicleta to El Dorado besides her not being the main artist 

His post on Instagram already has 700,000 likes in 15 minutes. :gaycat6:

Edited by vuelve88

2 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

It can be for her album though… she added Deja Vu and La Bicicleta to El Dorado besides her not being the main artist 

Well hopefully it has a diff name on her album but I'm ready

47 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

That Latina "flop" had the most successful year of her career and one of the most successful year for any Latin artist, probably behind Bad Bunny, Rosalia and Shakira only. And we are talking about a newcomer in the music industry. You really need to use your brain before you post.

QLv5gIP.gif

Girl, I love Chanel but you need to stop. She’s local AF. No one knows her outside of Spain or the Eurovision fandom. I can literally name 10 Latin artists who had a way better year than Chanel.

God, the likes on the post. Already 1.2 million in 25 minutes. Top 5 Spotify debut secured.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.