Shakira & Bizarrap - "Session 53"

crazyncool

1 hour ago, dwuw said:

He had the song of the summer and it’s still top 10 be serious 

Never heard of it. I just know that she needs to stop with these quick, lil collabs.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tomaseba

• EtherealCat

• Shakson

• Virgos Groove

1 minute ago, BOOM! said:

Never heard of it. I just know that she needs to stop with these quick, lil collabs.

This is probably one of the best decisions she's made in recent years :rip:

Shakira is 45...and even though that shouldn't be a problem, in the music industry IT IS.
So if she can combine her force with other forces to keep the numbers up, WHY TF NOT?

It's working, and at this point nothing can take away her artistry and her credibility.
I enjoy solo shaki a lot more, but I what I enjoy even more is having her around, releasing music and (if possible) being successfull.

So let's just enjoy. She needs us a lot more this time around.

22 hours ago, Sharapov said:

and did it in a much more mature/subtle way. shakira is just embarrassing herself and looking obsessive

Stop embarrassing yourself and take the L

This will destroy and do NUMBERS with these lyrics. We aren’t ready

13 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

You're telling me you have Chanel as your avatar but you do not know who Bizarrap is? 

1 minute ago, Sergiov said:

You're telling me you have Chanel as your avatar but you do not know who Bizarrap is? 

Do they have something in common or??

Chanel is the Queen. Bizarrap... i simply don't know her. And no, i am not trolling. I don't know who that is.

The way this will dominate spotify and the Billboard Global exec. chart. And then she'll follow this with the Karol G feature, the album, and the tour, while also defending herself from Spanish prosecutors in hot Burberry outfits. Gosh, Shakira won't let us breathe this year.

1 minute ago, James_Dean said:

Wowowowowow I wonder if we'll have more like this to look forward to :jonnycat:

The latina COADF is coming mefears 

3 hours ago, Saint James said:

y'all get SO MAD every time the latin girls release a pop song... what's up with that :skull:

But also get mad when they release a reggaeton songs. GayTRLs are so annoying 🙄 

1 hour ago, crazyncool said:

The way this will dominate spotify and the Billboard Global exec. chart. And then she'll follow this with the Karol G feature, the album, and the tour, while also defending herself from Spanish prosecutors in hot Burberry outfits. Gosh, Shakira won't let us breathe this year.

I cackled, but its true

6 hours ago, BOOM! said:

What is a bizzarap?? Sounds like another trash flop that will be forgotten in 2 weeks. Next!

He's a DJ. Really popular and successful right now actually. Do your research. Tread very lightly.

4 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

Drag him :WAP: she’s coming REAL this time and obviously no Drake album bomb this time so :loki:

I think Shakira is one of the few pop girls that Drake would do a collaboration with. Book it Shak! Bring Gwen Stefani, Usher, Christina Aguilera, Coldplay, Lady Gaga, Rosalia, Cardi B, Nicki Minaj, Anitta, Dua Lipa and The Weeknd 

4 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

He's a DJ. Really popular and successful right now actually. Do your research. Tread very lightly.

I think Shakira is one of the few pop girls that Drake would do a collaboration with. Book it Shak! Bring Gwen Stefani, Usher, Christina Aguilera, Coldplay, Lady Gaga, Rosalia, Cardi B, Nicki Minaj, Anitta, Dua Lipa and The Weeknd 

Yeah I remember the rumors that a Chantaje English Version with Drake would come but obviously they weren’t true but I should have definitely see Drake snatching the Maluma verses. They both could only make fire tbh :flame:

3 hours ago, BOOM! said:

This is literally the equivalent of her doing a feature with Calvin Harris it's literally gonna be just her singing/rapping relax. 

3 hours ago, bruninho said:

Shakira is 45...and even though that shouldn't be a problem, in the music industry IT IS.
So if she can combine her force with other forces to keep the numbers up, WHY TF NOT?

It's working, and at this point nothing can take away her artistry and her credibility.
I enjoy solo shaki a lot more, but I what I enjoy even more is having her around, releasing music and (if possible) being successfull.

So let's just enjoy. She needs us a lot more this time around.

Exactly it's cross generational marketing. The newer artist benefit working with a certified legend and she ends up introducing herself to a new generation. It's a win win.

3 hours ago, Sergiov said:

Oops lmfao

3 hours ago, BOOM! said:

Chanel is the Queen. Bizarrap... i simply don't know her. And no, i am not trolling. I don't know who that is.

Chanel literally just came out and has only 2 songs to her name. She is still local because she debuted and both smashes weren't worldwide smashes so relax. Meanwhile Bizarrap has been making hits left and right. Again educate yourself.

3 hours ago, crazyncool said:

Where did the rumor of the Karol G feature even come from?

3 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Wowowowowow I wonder if we'll have more like this to look forward to :jonnycat:

Yass as much as i know homegirl is going through it with her dad, pique and taxes it's nice knowing besides the obvious ballad and shade that their will be some uplifting material. She needs it just as much if not more than especially if she's gonna be performing it on tour. This being a She Wolf 2.0 would be so welcome because I loved that album so much. That was Shakira at her most POPSTAR. 

3 hours ago, BOOM! said:

The Quevedo BZRP Music Session #52 was #1 on Global Spotify and has 900M+ streams already. He's the IT producer of Latin America rn. This is huge

3 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Yeah I remember the rumors that a Chantaje English Version with Drake would come but obviously they weren’t true but I should have definitely see Drake snatching the Maluma verses. They both could only make fire tbh :flame:

Oh. My. God. A #Shake or #DraKira collab would shut the industry down 

15 hours ago, crazyncool said:

And it’s not reggaeton, it’s full pop/electronic going harder than Te Felicito and She Wolf.

omg :jonny: 

4 hours ago, BOOM! said:

This is not a "quick lil collab", it'll probably become her biggest hit since Chantaje :rip:

3 hours ago, BOOM! said:

Nah is just weird you stan a latina flop and don't know who is one of the biggest artist in latam atm 

4 hours ago, BOOM! said:

You really need to use google before you post 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.