Shawn Mendes shaved his head

inmymendes

It must be a bet and he lost and had to do it himself, because that edge... :dies:

anyway... under what kind of rock some of you live? receding? he's in his mid 20's that's pretty normal, there are younger guys than him that are actually balding, this is nothing

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yog

• Into The Void

• inmymendes

10 minutes ago, Insanity said:

To Die For

I'm Ready

My Oasis

Diamonds

Kids Again

Love Me More 

Most of these are are at least certified Gold or More, unlike someone else poor attempts 

spacer.png

Edited by Yog

4 minutes ago, Yog said:

Most of these are are at least certified Gold or More, unlike someone else poor attempts 

Its ok we will see when the lead of SM5 drops

An improvement tbh, I never liked longer hair on him :giraffe:

1 hour ago, inmymendes said:

You liked the long Wonder hair?!! 

Yes I have a thing for men with long hair 

15 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

It must be a bet and he lost and had to do it himself, because that edge... :dies:

anyway... under what kind of rock some of you live? receding? he's in his mid 20's that's pretty normal, there are younger guys than him that are actually balding, this is nothing

maybe, but this is how balding starts. your temples recede. I got on finasteride when I was 23 (7 years ago) because I saw the writings on the wall. My father was bald, my grandfathers were bald. i needed to stop it before it ever happened

He looks good. I would.

2 hours ago, Yog said:

Balding over tankage, struggle bus continues to struggle :spin:

I expected better from you tbh. I’ve seen the way you (rightfully) stick up for Sam, but it looks like you’re just the same as everybody else. 

1 minute ago, The Last of Us said:

I expected better from you tbh. I’ve seen the way you (rightfully) stick up for Sam, but it looks like you’re just the same as everybody else. 

It’s not that deep, Shawn doesn’t get TWICE the most unnecessary hate on this site as Sam, so let’s not.. shall we? :sleep:

He looks better this way than with that shaggy mane he was sporting before. Dunno why some of y'all are hating on him. :skull:

ew it doesn’t suit him :priceless:

he’s also aging like spoiled milk :ahh:

Edited by Taylucifer

5 pages huh :skull: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.