Family Guy | Season 21

Henry Torres

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Just be prepared. The first four seasons are legendary and pretty great. Season 5 has some moments but the show starts to dip and the creator gets preachy. It has a lot of weak episodes, but nothing quite as bland as what The Simpsons experienced and nothing as godawful as what TBS did to American Dad. In recent years the show has gotten better and the current season has been incredibly funny so far.

I don't even know if I have time to watch at the moment, but I will consider it for my summer holiday maybe. I will try with the first four season then maybe and jump to the more recent shows :jonny5: 

17 minutes ago, Legend E said:

I don't even know if I have time to watch at the moment, but I will consider it for my summer holiday maybe. I will try with the first four season then maybe and jump to the more recent shows :jonny5: 

The one thing you will notice is that the characters become different people, just like in any long-running show. Expect the Stewie you see in the first four seasons to be completely different than the Stewie you see in the most recent seasons.

On 1/7/2023 at 6:48 PM, moonlitdick said:

PEEEETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Emmy worthy tbh :clap3:

• 2 weeks later...

Latest episode was meh :dies:

The way we have to wait a month for next like um... :redface:

• 4 weeks later...

Loved new episode.

We get so many new locations and characters this season :clap3:

Edited by Henry Torres

On 1/7/2023 at 6:20 PM, Dark Poet said:

Love this show.

Louis and Stewie are my favourites.

Can't wait to see it's take on EEAAO.

I’m sorry but what’s EEAAO?

MadonnasBoyfriend

Na last episode sucked. Annoying after a long wait between episodes again. The horse late for work was hilarious tho 😂 Gif plz :redface:

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

On 1/15/2023 at 4:01 PM, Eternium said:

Just be prepared. The first four seasons are legendary and pretty great. Season 5 has some moments but the show starts to dip and the creator gets preachy. It has a lot of weak episodes, but nothing quite as bland as what The Simpsons experienced and nothing as godawful as what TBS did to American Dad. In recent years the show has gotten better and the current season has been incredibly funny so far.

American Dad hasn’t been as funny as it was on FOX but there have still been many good episodes tbh. Roger is always hilarious to me :toofunny3: 

On 1/7/2023 at 4:43 PM, Schami66 said:

I looooove Family Guy so much. 

It's always weird for me, when people say that they didn't enjoy some seasons. 

I think all have amazing episodes and some that are not so good but overall there was never a season, that I didn't enjoy.

Edit: with the Simpsons, i get it. They lost their groove many years ago.

Agree, some episodes don’t click as much but overall Family Guy never gets old to me. 

I don't know why but I find it hilarious when Lois gets hurt :bibliahh:

Edited by Henry Torres

MadonnasBoyfriend

Just finished 2.13 and it was so funny and super random! Whoever wrote this eppie needs to make more episodes. Very creative as well!

• 1 month later...
MadonnasBoyfriend

Did anyone catch last Sunday. They released 2 episodes and both were hilarious. Why did they release 2 episodes tho. Hmm🤔

Just got back into this show by chance a couple of weeks ago. This season has been so good. Also, almost finished rewatching the last season which was really good too.

I’ve always enjoyed American Dad wayyyyy more but family guy is legendary 

• 3 weeks later...

Meg really carried the last two episodes, what a legend :alexz:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.