UK: Escapism #1, Bloody Mary #22

B-Luke

Oh wow they actually reset Anti-Hero’s ACR :jonnycat:

So Midnights is #1 and Anti-Hero is #2 this week in both UK & Ireland official charts :clap3: insane!

RAYE, this is going to be a big year for youuu, ugh, I hope "Escapism." becomes in such a ww smasha. :duca: Congratulations to both Raye and Gaga. :clap3: 

Apple Music UK

#63 (+16) Bloody Mary / NEW PEAK

Ready for a new peak next week! :duca: 

Bloody Mary was so unlucky. It was #14 without the Christmas songs last week. This is the worse time to be a rising song in the UK because after Christmas lots of songs get ACR resets when they wouldn’t have normally. If it can hold up it’s best hope for a new peak might actually be in 3 weeks time when the others go back on ACR :deadbanana4:

Also, absolutely incredible for Raye. I’m so happy for her. From the disaster of Call On Me and her label forcing her to make dance music she’s smashing with songs she wants to release. This isn’t what’s meant to happen to an independent artist that leaves their label and she’s an inspiration to other struggling artists. Her old label must be seething. 

20 hours ago, Artur said:

Apple Music UK

#63 (+16) Bloody Mary / NEW PEAK

Ready for a new peak next week! :duca: 

20 hours later

Apple Music UK

#41 (+22) Bloody Mary / NEW PEAK

:duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.