• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yog

• MALAMENTE

• Starchild

• KatyPrismSpirit

He hasn't broken away from method acting from his mini role in Bullet Train I see :alexz:

On 1/3/2023 at 2:47 PM, RockStarShit69 said:

I just love her :bibliahh:

King already has a timeless classic album. Even if he gets cancelled for this (he won’t) he will be still thriving.

Hopefully other celebs start doing this and this crazed celebrity crazed fan culture that should have ended last century stops. Couldn’t be me having cameras and people all up in my space when I’m just trying to live a normal life. These people are just entertainers that happen to be popular, nothing else nothing more, stop treating them like deities. 

Deserved :lmao:. Pisces like Rih and Benito ain’t having it 

He deleted the tweet OOP!

On 1/3/2023 at 7:21 PM, UnusualBoy said:

The lengths some of these girls walk to defend this misogynist talentless man are :rip: 

he could split their head open and neither them or the latin community would care 

is this his licking donut moment? :clap3:

Edited by unino

:bibliahh:

JustLikeHoney

Honestly, she wouldn't leave him alone until he threw it. The fact that he even allowed her to get that close was nice but then she started recording a video? That was ridiculous. 

men in the industry have it so easy cause literally nobody gives af about this anymore a week after this happened but ariana had to recant her donut licking actions on national television and sincerely apologize numerous times :ahh: its kinda laughable at a certain point

I hope his streams drop, but I know they won't.

12 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

men in the industry have it so easy cause literally nobody gives af about this anymore a week after this happened but ariana had to recant her donut licking actions on national television and sincerely apologize numerous times :ahh: its kinda laughable at a certain point

Imagine thinking his action is anywhere near the level of depravity of hers. :toofunny2:

You’d be in here defending a woman up and down all throughout this thread if she’d reacted the same exact way he did after some random dude came up to her and shoved a camera in her face. :zzz:

Just say you’re a vile women infantilizing, men vilifying sexist and go.

On 1/8/2023 at 12:58 AM, KatyPrismSpirit said:

can someone explain to me what was wrong with Ariana licking a donut? :rip: 

15 minutes ago, Lana Banana said:

can someone explain to me what was wrong with Ariana licking a donut? :rip: 

Watch it for yourself :ace:

13 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

Watch it for yourself :ace:

THIS is the whole drama? Jesus, Americans are idiots.

Edited by Lana Banana

3 minutes ago, Lana Banana said:

THIS is the whole drama? Jesus, Americans are idiots.

You have no problem eating food that was licked by a stranger? What’s wrong with you :ace:

5 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

You have no problem eating food that was licked by a stranger? What’s wrong with you :ace:

You know how many stoned people have probably done the same? The things in the OP are way worse than a licked donut. They probably never sold and were thrown out at the end of the day or something. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.