3 minutes ago, Adama said:

Wtf Jungkook :bibliahh:!  Wow 

I really hope they didn’t combined the 2 versions like Fraudmin 

3 versions
clean, explicit and instrumental

2 minutes ago, LiamVillain said:

3 versions

the instrumental is #65 on global spotify with 1.9M, so it's probably just the clean+explicit version, not unusual

1 minute ago, black swan said:

the instrumental is #65 on global spotify with 1.9M, so it's probably just the clean+explicit version, not unusual

okay, still impressive

10 minutes ago, LiamVillain said:

3 versions

Urgh why they always do that   :deadbanana4:
wait apparently it’s common to merge clean and explicit version. Olivia did the same 

Edited by Adama

27 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

F1EY5xdXsAEiUjg?format=jpg&name=medium

b-b-but N/A on Apple Music US!!!

ezgif.com-resize_7.gif?width=210&height=

As if it's sth to brag about?

It always happens to Kpop acts and not pop acts. It's quite undeniable that the fanbase mass streaming plays a factor in Spotify stats since Spotify is free and AM is paid. Spotify is just the new Youtube for kfans

5 minutes ago, Adama said:

Urgh why they always do that   :deadbanana4:
wait apparently it’s common to merge clean and explicit version. Olivia did the same 

i have no idea why spotify does it, but they have been doing it for ages

also, olivia had an explicit version of vampire?? did she just say the *** in it ot?

4 minutes ago, Sept said:

As if it's sth to brag about?

It always happens to Kpop acts and not pop acts. It's quite undeniable that the fanbase mass streaming plays a factor in Spotify stats since Spotify is free and AM is paid. Spotify is just the new Youtube for kfans

Gurl, you already downvoted my previous post, so you clearly know it's about your fellow sheep "investigating" newjeans apple music absence.

Not sure if "Spicy" served #176-OUT on a FREE platform is the reality you want to live in, tho.

ezgif.com-resize_7.gif?width=210&height=

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jungkook is really a main pop boy I hope he will not wait every ten years to drop some songs. :WAP:

@Sept

Red Legends. The CVNTINESS, I might stan them again if the can serve like this for their Velvet :jonny6:

Why SM is so damn conservative with their ggs when they can easily pull of thotty concepts :jonnycat:

Edited by Odette Violet

All the talk and you don't even spend those cheapass money to buy your fave album to support them :weeps:

cheapskate

17 hours ago, Mitsuki said:

6 years ago today Lee Know joined JYPE 

August 22 he was already presented at the company as a member of Stray Kids 

And October 17 the reality started

Imagine joining a Big3 and be employed next month. King behavior  :deadbanana2:

The way he has the shortest training period in Kpop history!  :clap3:That's what happens when you talent + beauty :clap3:

ezgif.com-optimize.thumb.gif.4973257ede1

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

@Sept

Red Legends. The CVNTINESS, I might stan them again if the can serve like this for their Velvet :jonny6:

Why SM is so damn conservative with their ggs when they can easily pull of thotty concepts :jonnycat:

The next comeback needs to be Velvet. Enough with the Red concepts. We need another Naughty, Bad Boy or Psycho

• Like 1

Not him ending BTS like that :rip: MPB indeed :jonny6:

Edited by smates

16 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

@Sept

we need them and aespa to make Chocolate Love part 2.

i would forgive SM for ALL of their sins if they made this happen 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

@Sept

The Beg For Me perf was a collapse :jonny6:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, paddii_ said:

The next comeback needs to be Velvet. Enough with the Red concepts. We need another Naughty, Bad Boy or Psycho

Don't forget this Klassics. :jonny6:

I missed women dancing with elegant choreos and in heels :jonnycat:

Every time I see how HYBE manages the BTS solos I get extra mad at YGLY, like you can see how much thought and process there goes to BTS solos and then we have YGLY only viewing BP solos as quick cash grabs :mad:  Like the way the company just neglected Jisus solo like that, and don't get me started on Money :irate:  Like the BTS members constantly release music with very good promo and are smashing, and then we have BP members barely releasing anything and still not outdoing BTS, which shows that you don't need to starve your fans for YEARS to build hype. And why are the girls only releasing single albums when they should at least be releasing mini albums!? Like Nayeon's mini album alone had 7 songs, which is exactly the same amount of BP solo songs combined :rip:The fact that BP's contract is expiring and they are maybe disbanding soon with only 40 songs and that includes every solo, collab, feauture etc. :rip:

The way I used to be a hardcore Blink when I first got into Kpop in 2020, just for me to never experience a comeback with them, before I moved on and discovered other groups :hoetenks: I still love them though especially Jisus :heart:

Edited by Pluto2022