K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

1 minute ago, Witnessed ET said:

Exactly. The only noticeable thing for me with ENHYPEN is their nose jobs. Sunghoon and Jungwon natural beauties tho 

adelelisten.gif

Sunghoon has one of the most obvious nose jobs but ok

adelelisten.gif

• Replies 132.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Sunghoon has one of the most obvious nose jobs but ok

adelelisten.gif

Really? I literally can’t tell a difference between his ice skating days and now

adelelisten.gif

1 minute ago, Witnessed ET said:

Really? I literally can’t tell a difference between his ice skating days and now

adelelisten.gif

main-qimg-184cf99314e3fa13e8e52d43e703b5e0-lqmain-qimg-9a9def597d6b524d6e1376f1980365d7-lq

kc85LMxzi.gif

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

main-qimg-184cf99314e3fa13e8e52d43e703b5e0-lqmain-qimg-9a9def597d6b524d6e1376f1980365d7-lq

kc85LMxzi.gif

Not the exhibit A and B

oh no I liked it better before. Anyway, still handsome

spacer.png

56 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

MBNFTlYvYmZ2TXSNWDeXqEGcSDJkFrpaQ09h3hCO

he cut his hair, debut is saved

adelelisten.gif

Once he shows us his forehead his The Fame era will be upon us!

Imagine if he debuts his lead at some awards show and pulls a Benito (making out with a guy and a girl) :jonny4:

a distinctive nose in kpop is almost unheard of

not everyone pull it off like Huening Kai I guess

kc85LMxzi.gif

SNSD’s Sooyoung is confirmed to be an MC for the new tVN couple survival show “290 Million: Marriage War”

First broadcast will be on July 2. 

she now has 2 Broadcasting shows with the New HYBE girl group formation  & This reality tv show:jonny5:

What did I say about Soshi being booked and Busy?! Taeyeon Sold out Tour making headlines today on Naver(Korean Google) and being the MC of Queendom, Yuri announced an Asia tour Fanmeet and New Performances, YoonA has New Netflix Movies filmed. Hyo still djing Festivals this summer and Seohyun is making Bank on her drama roles and CF’s. 

Also Tiffany is recording a New album. Fans speculate if it’s gonna be a Korean or English album?! But rumor is she is collabing with other Soshi members on it. So probably a EP

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

kc85LMxzi.gif

:deadbanana4:

Not the before and after. 

29 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

SNSD’s Sooyoung is confirmed to be an MC for the new tVN couple survival show “290 Million: Marriage War”

First broadcast will be on July 2. 

she now has 2 Broadcasting shows with the New HYBE girl group formation  & This reality tv show:jonny5:

What did I say about Soshi being booked and Busy?! Taeyeon Sold out Tour making headlines today on Naver(Korean Google) and being the MC of Queendom, Yuri announced an Asia tour Fanmeet and New Performances, YoonA has New Netflix Movies filmed. Hyo still djing Festivals this summer and Seohyun is making Bank on her drama roles and CF’s. 

Also Tiffany is recording a New album. Fans speculate if it’s gonna be a Korean or English album?! But rumor is she is collabing with other Soshi members on it. So probably a EP

And Jessica is releasing a new album (supposedly) this late summer and starting an Asian tour :jonny6:

SNSD REIGN NEVER LETS UP!

13 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Taeyang is under the Black Label, GD is on the G_Division his own sub label, Daesung has left the company, and T.O.P has left both group and company. 

Now the matter is who will take BigBang has the group owns their rights 

12 minutes ago, Nein said:

And Jessica is releasing a new album (supposedly) this late summer and starting an Asian tour :jonny6:

SNSD REIGN NEVER LETS UP!

:jonny2:The way they Stay Forever #1

35 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

oh wow oh wow blackpink truly is the only saving grace of that company :gaycat2:

edit: they're still on their website (bigbang, gd, gd x taeyang): https://www.ygfamily.com/artist/Artists.asp?LANGDIV=K&ATYPE=2

Edited by MonsterNavy

I just watched “The Idol” I’m sorry, but I loved it and it wasn’t nearly as bad as critics were making it, I was waiting to gag and nothing….

I feel like critics and reviewers were just talking to talk, we’re on one and just wanted to **** on the show. Anyways…

Jennie is just A STAR! She just lights up the camera anytime she’s on it and what was it about her not having any lines? She spoke in every scene she was in?

• Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, WeFoundWill said:

https://twitter.com/wheresmyyas/status/1665539700839395330?s=46&t=_3lpWGdFGAIG3oGG3Mpm2Q

here they go :gaycat7:the backlash and essays ALREADY starting. Blinks we‘ll be in the trenches again

They can all collectively eat dicks.

im so over the faux outrage

meanwhile their oppas can f**k floors, grab their dicks, simulate sex acts in their choreo and they love it

Edited by Mel.