Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Not too be dramatic but yeah

I’m not saying this is right in any way but from what I understood they didn’t include or even film those scenes 

this is noise marketing and people will tune in to check how controversial it really is 

1 hour ago, Flomik said:

it's over

we're getting that one minute compilation of her scenes on YouTube so we can skip the show

tiffany-pollard-leave.gif

2 minutes ago, Hazy said:

I’m not saying this is right in any way but from what I understood they didn’t include or even film those scenes 

this is noise marketing and people will tune in to check how controversial it really is 

Because the staffs and LilyRose refused to. 

49 minutes ago, Take Me Apart said:

I want to say something but the blinks won’t like it :snowman:

Everybody but them was already thinking it, no need. :snowman:

7 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Because the staffs and LilyRose refused to. 

I would be surprised if anybody would agree for that, those people have careers too and it’s not p*** related, as far as I know

as I said: noise marketing 

it’s nothing new that Sam Levinson is a weirdo, Euphoria cast shared some stories too 

edit: but those stories are concerning and very telling about the man he is 

Edited by Hazy

47 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

What market? :rip:

What art?:dies:

TV shows, movies etc

18 minutes ago, moxcy said:

we're getting that one minute compilation of her scenes on YouTube so we can skip the show

tiffany-pollard-leave.gif

Watch it on Jnkloops. 10 seconds screen time, no lines and over 3,5 millions views :jonnycat:. The compilations edits are going to eat. 

8 minutes ago, Hazy said:

I would be surprised if anybody would agree for that, those people have careers too and it’s not p*** related, as far as I know

as I said: noise marketing 

it’s nothing new that Sam Levinson is a weirdo, Euphoria cast shared some stories too 

edit: but those stories are concerning and very telling about the man he is 

HBO know how to handle these type of controversies. They had people protesting about their contents since the nineties with Oz and SATC. 

Yeah Sam is sick. The fact that he threatened HBO to not release the season 3 of Euphoria if they don’t let him do the way he want… 

all my faves thriving these past few months :jonny: 

and this is actually insane, because Blackpink was leading the pack for so long and just half a year ago no one would guess a group of no-names would come up to compete with them… 

If anything The Idol drama proof that Blackpink just do whatever the **** they want :deadbanana: 

And I’m certain they did all those changes after Jennie did her scenes due to her reshoot

2 hours ago, Xalric said:

All I'm getting is their fans brought up those names just like once did during Cheer Up era and we knew how it turned out at the end. 

Cheer up being the biggest 3rd gen song in Korea?

spacer.png

NMIXX are really about to have SOTY  :WAP:

The producer (Gavin Nones) is behind a lot of EVERGLOW songs as well including this masterpiece aka the best Kpop song of all time :WAP:

1 hour ago, Adama said:

Yeah Sam is sick. The fact that he threatened HBO to not release the season 3 of Euphoria if they don’t let him do the way he want… 

what's the problem with that? isn't he the creator of the show?

3 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

what happened? did she meet them?

The girls are FIGHTING :eatpopcorn:

Jennie attached to this is actually high key iconic, and fits very well with her brand tbh

• ATRL Administrator

When does Aespa’s new album drop?

This is the most I’ve seen Wonyoung have fun on stage lol. SS should announce a tour soon, I think she’ll truly let loose in their own actual shows.

also Liz has such a goofy personality lol

9 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

The girls are FIGHTING :eatpopcorn:

Jennie attached to this is actually high key iconic, and fits very well with her brand tbh

:ahh:

No skin in the game but kinda hilarious to spin having a minor role in a guaranteed critical flop as a positive.  TSwift in Cats teas

50 minutes ago, Hazy said:

all my faves thriving these past few months :jonny: 

and this is actually insane, because Blackpink was leading the pack for so long and just half a year ago no one would guess a group of no-names would come up to compete with them… 

Why do y’all always insert BP in things that have nothing to do with them? is there something you’re trying to prove? I don’t get it

and then when Blinks rebuttal, we’re haters. It’s like y’all can’t  talk about this group without grouping them or inserting BP