K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

Just now, Hazy said:

oh wow, you watched it already? :eek:

It's Sam Levinson and the Weeknd. :rip: What do you THINK you'll get?

• Replies 132.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparantly Jennie has 2 lines every episode, her main role is to sit there and look pretty.:snowman:

2 minutes ago, Flomik said:

it's over

It was already a well known information that it was a small role. However Hbo is going to promote her plus she might be part of the soundtrack. It’s actually a win that her role is small if the show end up messy. 

8 minutes ago, Flomik said:

it's over

Thank you to the Weeknd and Sam Levinson for ruining it for Jennie. :clap3:

7 hours ago, Take Me Apart said:

All I'm getting from this debate is that NJ's music is already being compared to titan hits like Gee and some of the BP songs

A whole galaxy ahead of their peers :snowman:

All I'm getting is their fans brought up those names just like once did during Cheer Up era and we knew how it turned out at the end. 

you are dramatic as hell :rip: it will elevate her profile plus we might get a big single out of this 

The Weeknd is the biggest artist in the world right now if you like him or not, her name attached to him will be good for her, especially when we speak about her potential solo era 

also Sam Levinson is messy, but still, Euphoria is praised and huge, this one will have its moment too 

Edited by Hazy

Her job was to sit there [and] look pretty, basically.

I want to say something but the blinks won’t like it :snowman:

Just now, ItsJustMe. said:

OMG jisoo's new GLOBAL campaign :WAP:

so happy for her! YG better announce that solo asap! :jonny:

3 minutes ago, Hazy said:

so happy for her! YG better announce that solo asap! :jonny:

:WAP:

the way jisewers had been hating on dior for months

only for them to give her everything :skull:

2 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

:WAP:

the way jisewers had been hating on dior for months

only for them to give her everything :skull:

Congrats! 

Anya is always there Lmfao! It’s her 3rd campaign of the year already :dies:. She will  definitely replace Charlize as the favorite one day. 

9 minutes ago, Take Me Apart said:

I want to say something but the blinks won’t like it :snowman:

Oh no user Take Me Apart please your opinion is very important to us

tiffany-pollard-leave.gif

Did y’all genuinely think Jennie was gonna have a main role? Like for real. From all videos I’ve seen it definitely gave side character 

25 minutes ago, Hazy said:

you are dramatic as hell :rip: it will elevate her profile plus we might get a big single out of this 

The Weeknd is the biggest artist in the world right now if you like him or not, her name attached to him will be good for her, especially when we speak about her potential solo era 

also Sam Levinson is messy, but still, Euphoria is praised and huge, this one will have its moment too 

well that's to be expected lmao there's always some kind of drama with every project girls have :rip:

1 minute ago, Cotton said:

Did y’all genuinely think Jennie was gonna have a main role? Like for real. From all videos I’ve seen it definitely gave side character 

this :skull:

1 hour ago, M André said:

I wonder why none of the big 3 are trying to pull a loona rn. Now with BBC over and loona likely disbanding, it's a good time to capitalize on the market. 

What market? :rip:

1 hour ago, getinthezone said:

since when are people so sensitive over art? :deadbanana2:

What art?:dies:

30 minutes ago, Hazy said:

Not too be dramatic but yeah

5 minutes ago, Cotton said:

exactly nothing about the teasers made it look like she had a big role, she was literally a backup dancer in one of the clips for Lily :deadvision:

1 minute ago, Xalric said:

Yeah this is kinda DISGUSTING. I’m convinced there is something deeply wrong with Sam Levinsom. 

24 minutes ago, Xalric said:

I’m not saying this is right in any way but from what I understood they didn’t include or even film those scenes 

this is noise marketing and people will tune in to check how controversial it really is 

1 hour ago, Flomik said:

it's over

we're getting that one minute compilation of her scenes on YouTube so we can skip the show

tiffany-pollard-leave.gif

2 minutes ago, Hazy said:

I’m not saying this is right in any way but from what I understood they didn’t include or even film those scenes 

this is noise marketing and people will tune in to check how controversial it really is 

Because the staffs and LilyRose refused to.