K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

9 hours ago, Cheers said:

Little ENGENES, do we know if ENGOD are going on tour?

Not to Europe for sure :giraffe:

If you live in Asia or the US then yes, probably. 

They are having the last leg of FATE tour in Asia in January and February and after that, I guess they will release more music and then they will probably go on some festivals and a "world" tour again at the end of summer or early autumn. 

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

babymonster really is 1 Lisa, 1 Rose, and 4 Jisoos

Who's the Lisa and the Rosé? 

1 hour ago, WeFoundWill said:

daily reminder that lesserafim has #1 hit and aespa doesnt

Daily reminder your faves haven't released a single good song since last decade:dies:

1 hour ago, WeFoundWill said:

daily reminder that lesserafim has #1 hit and aespa doesnt

the better music and listenable vocal tones won :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

3 minutes ago, Blank Space said:

the better music and listenable vocal tones won :clap3:

:santa: Let’s be serious 

At least it has been confirmed that a collab song will be coming.

Umi about her upcoming collab with Taehyung:

“A couple months ago, he shared my music again. I was like, ‘If he likes my music, I might as well say ‘thank you.’ … I reached out in a DM. He’s such a friendly person—genuinely such an amazing person. He reached out to talk to me and took the time to talk about what we like musically. Organically, we were like, ‘Should we make a song together?’ So I sent him a bunch of the songs I’d been making. He picked one that he liked, and then he recorded it. He teased the song, so I was like, ‘Oh, it’s happening!”

UMI said the song would likely be released under her name with V as the featured artist because he’s unlikely to be able to focus on music during his military service. But it was a true 50-50 partnership, she added: “But it will definitely be both of us on this song together,” she said. “I’m hoping, too, since he’s leaving, when people listen to this song, they can think of him. The song itself is about long-distance love and not just romantic love, but love of all kinds. I initially wrote about my grandma because my grandma lives in Japan: [about] how I can only talk to her through FaceTime, and I wish I could talk to her more. Then it kind of evolved. There’s a lot of people I feel this way about. So I’m sure that fans will feel that way about him while he’s gone. It just feels divine. It feels like it’s meant to be for people.”

17 minutes ago, Blank Space said:

Chaewon alone > 

Giselle alone >>> 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 3

1 hour ago, Asscatchem said:

babymonster really is 1 Lisa, 1 Rose, and 4 Jisoos

More like 6 Daras

Edited by MusicFan98
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

STOP THE DRAMA

CppD72m.gif

(inb4 someone quotes me "stop the WHAT" with a Drama MV :deadbanana4:)

Edited by illia

The difference :rip: I can see Perfect Night stay on top until IU’s comeback

Did someone just write dead serious about LSF having better vocal tones than Aespa? :deadbanana4: 

Chaewon is the only member who has a nice vocal tone in that group and 2 members can't sing at all, like be serious.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

14 minutes ago, illia said:

STOP THE DRAMA

CppD72m.gif

(inb4 someone quotes me "stop the WHAT" with a Drama MV :deadbanana4:)

stop the what?

1 hour ago, Darkling said:

Am I late to talk about pretty people because

no-you-guys-dont-understand-i-was-embarrassed-last-season-v0-14e2f36g3wgb1.jpg?width=567&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=1ae8c4b7dbd8113435fb66fc7123d78a2dddd9ee

He’s very pretty in this angle oh wow

15 minutes ago, DelRey said:

Did someone just write dead serious about LSF having better vocal tones than Aespa? :deadbanana4: 

Chaewon is the only member who has a nice vocal tone in that group and 2 members can't sing at all, like be serious.

I almost thought It was Pluto who posted such a lie but it's just his dupe, based on that terrible take.

• Haha 3

This is high-key a classic, it's been charting in the top 200 since like forever.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

I almost thought It was Pluto who posted such a lie but it's just his dupe, based on that terrible take.

Keep my name out of your funky mouth 

baddies-baddiessouth.gif

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, DelRey said:

9 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

GP seems to disagree with you,  cause at the end LSFM are the ones that got #1, not Aespa. Public would rather listen to their voices 

o_1h5vrijiq1tp91ihg94n2f21hsv12.thumb.gi

• Thanks 1