• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Adama said:

First time a Kpop awards show have a fair line up between BG and GG! But I swear G idle better be on the final line up! They were one of the biggest act on melon this year :deadbanana4:! They also need to add LSRFM. 

LSRFM will be performing at Nippon TV Best Artist (Japanese award show) during MMA so they're out

A bit sad because MMA gave them so much goodwill last year, but at least they'll be at MAMA and AAA

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hindsight said:

how some people can be company stans will never make sense to me lol

I understand that if you like a group from a label there's a chance that you might like others, since most tend to have their own style, but to actually stan and pretend that any of these dudes treat their idols better than the others... lol 

Yea like I love Aespa, Red Velvet, f(x), SNSD, EXO, and SHINee because theres a common occurrence of talent and good music there. I'll even make a joke about being a sheep but to actually stan the company and defend the company, especially past or present CEO, is insane. We can stan idols, even a lot of idols from the same company, without having to convince ourselves that the company itself is good or ran by good people

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Adama said:

How wow she’s bringing back the 1st gen/2gen tanning look :WAP:! That other Loona member and her whitewashing obsession would never :toofunny3:

Jinsoul Is not obsessed more like she thinks what the average korean citizen thinks 

12 minutes ago, Adama said:

First time a Kpop awards show have a fair line up between BG and GG! But I swear G idle better be on the final line up! They were one of the biggest act on melon this year :deadbanana4:! They also need to add LSRFM. 

What's companies are represented there SME, HYBE, CJ ENM, the Kiss Of Life company and?

I remember ppl saying JYP was the nicest CEO and the closest to his idols a few years back, but then you hear stuff like Momo saying felt like she was gonna die bc they told her to lose an unrealistic amount of weight in a short period of time, and she only had ice cubes for like a week and it's like :rip: how can you not see that these dudes are not good people

LSRF were shown struggling to lose weight in their documentary, as if they were not already very thin :deadbanana: Sakura had to cry in front of their team and ask them to stop focusing on that bc they already were under immense pressure for other reasons. And yet they showed those scenes to the entire world to show their "determination" and how "fearless" they were :rip: 

SM idols clearly go through a lot of ****, and talking **** about YG is not even needed at this point lol

• Like 1

the ITZY talk made me watch some of their stages and this was definitely their peak all around

the music, the styling, the choreo, everything was on point

:clack: 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Sonny said:

I never want to stan another YG (girl)group again but I'm kind of excited for BABYMONSTER's debut. :jonny5:

we all know how this is gonna end

21 minutes ago, Flomik said:

LSRFM will be performing at Nippon TV Best Artist (Japanese award show) during MMA so they're out

A bit sad because MMA gave them so much goodwill last year, but at least they'll be at MAMA and AAA

Oh too bad, bc their MMA performance was the best from all the performances last year! And MAMA literally ruined LSRFM performance last year :ace:

19 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

Jinsoul Is not obsessed more like she thinks what the average korean citizen thinks 

Didn’t she literally told people that she was searching for methods to try and combat tanning ? :rip:

15 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

What's companies are represented there SME, HYBE, CJ ENM, the Kiss Of Life company and?

Starship and Stayc are under Kakao 

Edited by Adama

36 minutes ago, Adama said:

How wow she’s bringing back the 1st gen/2gen tanning look :WAP:! That other Loona member and her whitewashing obsession would never :toofunny3:

thinking about how jinsoul went on bubble talking about whitnening pills and injections out of nowhere :dies:

2 hours ago, Rainy Devil said:

This song highkey deserved to be pushed as a single. 

Sooo good!

Yass. Salty & Sweet >>>>>> Thirsty 

They also gave us sexy Aespa. This is the direction they should be going 

:clap3:

1 hour ago, kataraqueen said:

JYP is a genius and they wish they had an ounce of the talent and creativity this man possesses to be really honest and it's actually disrespectful af by them to be doing all that

ART isn't for everbody, and it's lowkey ridiculous to think that the reaction to New Jeans is upposed to be a positive thing when it's literally a cookie cutter recycled 2018 tiktok e-girl aesthetic mixed with Korean café music 

BCnh66-He9uS-cOM5rIJuHFQJtXUqWFlhfo47xOF

Screaming 

New Jennies are just simply young, energetic and have the most hype right now thanks Tiktok. I doubt the peepz there are impressed with the display of talent or lack thereof  :hippo:

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

Is still performing a good thing though when the performance was so bad that even a friend of mine who doesn't follow kpop sent me a TikTok of it?

Credit where credit is due but maybe not here

ce76df84464a4194b8568b14b037af3a.gif

At least he’s not in prison, that’s the standard.

spacer.png

41 minutes ago, katyberry said:

Ziggy ziggy zag I’m new

:clap3:Not even Savage can do this and speaking of which, Drama is about to outspotify her 

Not y'all taking me defending JYP's reputation as an artist as me defending his actions as a CEO or stanning a whole company :deadvision: okay then

if anyone wants to educate me on that feel free to do so but otherwise it's a bit random to me x

19 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Yass. Salty & Sweet >>>>>> Thirsty 

They also gave us sexy Aespa. This is the direction they should be going 

:clap3:

Screaming 

New Jennies are just simply young, energetic and have the most hype right now thanks Tiktok. I doubt the peepz there are impressed with the display of talent or lack thereof  :hippo:

Fff I mean someone in here legit said they'd serve so hard if their styling didn't hold them back as if that isn't their main selling point:deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

Shooting for any kpop CEO is a little funny tbh

Speak for yourself, CEO Kang Daniel oppa is cute, hot, handsome, talented, the whole nation’s boyfriend, and seems like a good person

spacer.png

• Like 2

Just now, kataraqueen said:

Fff I mean someone in here legit said they'd serve so hard if their styling didn't hold them back as if that isn't their main selling point:deadbanana2:

:pancake:Their CEO needs to come up with something quick cause singing, dancing, stage presence are certainly not on their resume 

13 minutes ago, kataraqueen said:

Not y'all taking me defending JYP's reputation as an artist as me defending his actions as a CEO or stanning a whole company :deadvision: okay then

if anyone wants to educate me on that feel free to do so but otherwise it's a bit random to me x

lol I don't think anyone was attacking you or anything

I agree with your point actually... JYP is a legend, even if he acts like a fool on stage, it's a shame he's stopped writing good songs for his GGs.

At least jay why pee gave us Alcohol-Free which served one of the most gorgeous MVs ever. The colour palette is like candy for the eyes :alexz:

5d44d7bc04b6b477e4cd71416569e9588c3516e9

• Like 6