• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

When Shitman pulls a YG and debuts the other 4 girls with a softer/ western NewJennies concept and they overshadow the other group when it comes to the GP.

harriiprint-queen-opp.gif

14 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

When Shitman pulls a YG and debuts the other 4 girls with a softer/ western NewJennies concept and they overshadow the other group when it comes to the GP.

harriiprint-queen-opp.gif

Do the girls who didn’t make it just leave the company or do they continue on as trainees like they do in Corrian survival shows?

1 hour ago, Antisocialites said:

still B-Side of the Year :clap3:

It's not, but another one from this group is. Thank you for reminding me :clap3:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

This is cute :allears:

Minho & Minho was such a moment

the titties :allears:

• Like 1

I love how active this thread is. Even when I'm busy I can just pop in for nonsense or genuinely fun music. I know when we're all dead, some of you will still keep this thread alive.

CLFIKKN.thumb.gif.59761413eb901cf5f969e8

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, discreetinside said:

Omg @Pluto2022 @Mitsuki @xrosup

Music core win are pretty hard for (4th gen) bgs in general due to the high percentage of digital sales.

1 hour ago, Mitsuki said:

They were so shocked and happy! 

Hyunjin and Lee Know spent 2 years each giving a Mucore wins for many artists, finally they have theirs :chick3:

The Mucore staff likes the legends so much, they made a cake for them :1stplace:

It's kinda iconic that SKZ never had a Music Core win while having Hyunjin and Lee Know serve as MCs over there for two years each :dies:

Hyunjin being MC from 2019-2021, followed by Lee Know being from 2021-2023,  with STAYS waiting for either member to handle the trophy to their group for now 4 years combined, just for SKZ secure their first Music Core win merely two weeks after Lee Know leaving the show :suburban:

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

It's kinda iconic that SKZ never had a Music Core win while having Hyunjin and Lee Know serve as MCs over there for two years each :dies:

Hyunjin being MC from 2019-2021, followed by Lee Know being from 2021-2023,  with STAYS waiting for either member to handle the trophy to their group for now 4 years combined, just for SKZ secure their first Music Core win merely two weeks after Lee Know's departure from the show :suburban:

Hyunjin and Lee Know jinxing their own win

:suburban:

1 minute ago, Mitsuki said:

Hyunjin and Lee Know jinxing their own win

:suburban:

All it took for SKZ to win a Music Core trophy, was just for none of the members being an MC over there it seems like :suburban:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

All it took for SKZ to win a Music Core trophy, was just for none of the members being an MC over there it seems like :suburban:

Look at how any of them were mcs on the other music shows and they had no problems bagging trophies :suburban:

• Haha 1

literally **** SM

winter albums are supposed to be EXO’s thing :mazen:

ATP i’m convinced they are doing it on purpose

Edited by hallucinate

7 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

Cute

Not us posting and writing the exact same thing :dies:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Not us posting and writing the exact same thing :dies:

They are giving crumbs with sm ggs today :dies: