• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Odd said:

i dont think samara ignored her on purpose but manon is like an outsider in the group rn 

the only person that wanted her in the group was nayoung :coffee2:

anyway lara daniela and manon were my first choices so im glad they made it in

The american girls formed a clique and bullied everyone else out :deadbanana4:

That's why lexie and nayoung left, they weren't feeling it. :coffee2:

• Like 1

I do agree line up is a slay. But it was really clear from the start that they will debut the model-looking girls only. I felt bad for Ezrela, Emily and Samara. Wannabe team needs another group to be debut. They had the best energy and the most entertaining performance of the show. Yoonchae must be pushed by hybe to be in a debut lineup. Their toxic nationalitism didn't allow to fund a group without a korean. If they do become a global group like pcd or fifth harmony no one will support her.

Also the final performances was a mess lmao what the hell was those songs. :rip:

It will be interesting to see Vcha and Katseye competition. Also I tought in the final, girls got over the eliminated ones really quick lol. A2K final epispde felt way more sad and traumatic.

Edited by Companion

4 hours ago, FACT said:

They should had picked Emily instead of Megan That’s my only complaint Like Megan just add nothing different to the group 

I kinda see your point. The unbalanced star power is what scares me. All of the line up has a really strong aura and a similar stage presence. They need a different flavor to spice up the group. Sophia, Daniela and Megan gives similar vibes the most. They need to seperate them somehow with marketing their personalities. When they all bring their faces in the final billboard it looked liked a dull cosmetic advertisement.

13 minutes ago, Darkling said:

Why is this becoming one of my favorite ENGODPEN's b-sides 

YiakeHG.mp4

I enjoyed the mini so much it only lacks more songs lmao I don't use the remixes/English vers

2 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

wait sweet venom debuted at #58 on spotify?? thats actually good

hk6HNrn.gif

Not better than QUEEN Bite me, the way Bang PD LOST with his westernization tactics 

bst.gif

1 hour ago, breadcrumbs said:

:toofunny2:

Poor Enhypen they deserved TXT (and SKZ) success in Korea rn

At least they're doing well globally :clap3:

Edited by discreetinside
  • Like 1

Hold on I didn't know ENHYPEN were so global wtf :rip:

Top 60 on Global Spotify is amazing

awful lineup 0 singer and none of the Wannabe girls made it

• Thumbs Down 2

Whew thank god red velvet are leaving us with dignity and didn’t go out with a corny queendom’d mess 

too bad Taeyeon will wipe them and their entire legacy by the end of the month 

20231118125326014.gif?ex=656afea8&is=655889a8&hm=20d6cc52b149289319f9d10cdf6fb0d93cd60537738cfb5e12aeba5ed0e702d4&

• Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, discreetinside said:

Omg @Pluto2022 @Mitsuki @xrosup

Music core win are pretty hard for (4th gen) bgs in general due to the high percentage of digital sales.

They were so shocked and happy! 

Hyunjin and Lee Know spent 2 years each giving a Mucore wins for many artists, finally they have theirs :chick3:

The Mucore staff likes the legends so much, they made a cake for them :1stplace: