• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm obsessed with 'Off The Record' and I don't care about an IVE song since 'Love Dive'. It's totally my type. 

Deserves to be a smash

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, BTS said:

Don’t worry Rosé will be left alone alright in the YG dungeon 

Well... I thought I'd offer a deal, but I wish you good luck because you will need it

860370403_jiminiceecream.thumb.gif.3a757

Edited by Flomik

Just now, Mitsuki said:

I'm obsessed with 'Off The Record' and I don't care about an IVE song since 'Love Dive'. It's totally my type. 

Deserves to be a smash

it's probably one of my favorite IVE songs :jonny2: the bridge to the end is just amazing

I loved Either Way too

• Like 4

1 minute ago, youresotoxic said:

it's probably one of my favorite IVE songs :jonny2: the bridge to the end is just amazing

I loved Either Way too

And this type of music flows so well with the girls' vocal colors. Makes It even more pleasing to listen to 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Elaborate, cause I don't see any similarities and thought I actually had a diverse taste 

couple.thumb.gif.2762b6dc3b2158ad7962803

I do think their music shares similarities 

24 minutes ago, FACT said:

I have a feeling that they will discontinue the voting system and pick members from top 10 at the final stage She only need a permit from one person to debut and that is (Crazy how she always in the middle of their pics)

spacer.png

spacer.png

Wait why they all looks so shorts… And do we know how many members the final line up will have? 

47 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Elaborate, cause I don't see any similarities and thought I actually had a diverse taste 

couple.thumb.gif.2762b6dc3b2158ad7962803

Were you raised in a household with children?

:suburban:

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Adama said:

Wait why they all looks so shorts… And do we know how many members the final line up will have? 

They just indirectly confirmed in their mission 2 elimination video that it’s going to be 6 when they asked each girl which 5 members they wanted to debut with The music is so dramatic It’s giving squid game :deadvision:

Make sense if they go with 6 girls represent 6 continents My bet is Samara (South America), Nayoung(Asia), Lexie(Europe), Manon(Africa), Ezrela(Australia) and Emily? or Daniela?(North America) :nicole2:

d815bd36c8e261b1c501af2e88d1b2fe.thumb.g

His face has gotten even more handsome. Good for him!

1 minute ago, FACT said:

The way we didn’t hear any good albums this year until we heard Jini’s snippets :jonnycat:

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

the album does sound cute though, will be seated for her re-debut

45 minutes ago, FACT said:

They just indirectly confirmed in their mission 2 elimination video that it’s going to be 6 when they asked each girl which 5 members they wanted to debut with The music is so dramatic It’s giving squid game :deadvision:

Make sense if they go with 6 girls represent 6 continents My bet is Samara (South America), Nayoung(Asia), Lexie(Europe), Manon(Africa), Ezrela(Australia) and Emily? or Daniela?(North America) :nicole2:

Yeah this video is so awkward :rip: You can say what you want about JYP but he knows how to do these shows right

I hope the 6 final contestants will be between Nayoung, Manon, Samara, Lexie, Megan, Daniela, Lara, Sophia 
Of the other contestants UA is too young and doesnt fit the global girl group image, she should debut in a kpop/jpop group in the next 2-3 years
Doubt there will be 2 korean girls so Yoonchae wont make it aswell (she will probably debut in the next hybe kpop girl group and they put her in here to gain some early fans)
Marquise just doesnt stick out, Emily also doesnt really fit imo she feels more like a dancer than an idol 
Celeste & Ezrela could make it, but feel like they also just dont stand out enough

Edited by TaylenaStan

28 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

Yeah this video is so awkward :rip: You can say what you want about JYP but he knows how to do these shows right

I hope the 6 final contestants will be between Nayoung, Manon, Samara, Lexie, Megan, Daniela, Lara, Sophia 
Of the other contestants UA is too young and doesnt fit the global girl group image, she should debut in a kpop/jpop group in the next 2-3 years
Doubt there will be 2 korean girls so Yoonchae wont make it aswell (she will probably debut in the next hybe kpop girl group and they put her in here to gain some early fans)
Marquise just doesnt stick out, Emily also doesnt really fit imo she feels more like a dancer than an idol 
Celeste & Ezrela could make it, but feel like they also just dont stand out enough

I rewatched it again and lord it’s so funny Manon, Celeste and Brooklyn faces when no one wanted them in the group They were pissed :bibliahh: And when Manon, Celeste and UA tried to hide their laughs after their group’s victory Celeste and Manon are so funny Their revenge arc is coming :foxaylove3:

Been seeing too many Jungcrook posts in here lately.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Bought streams :coffee2:
It went #19 - OUT, the fact its this easy to manipulate the charts, cant begin to imagine how far big companies can go... :rip:

its out bc of drake :celestial3: give it a few more days for the ORGANIC cupid 

15 minutes ago, poltergeist said:

he seemed kinda jobless back then, we had no idea :jonny: 

I want to fold them for him after taking a whiff first

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

and what an absolute killer way to go out

1 hour ago, TaylenaStan said:

jyp made it feel personal, feel-good and homey like american idol while hybe is turning this into toxic squid games :rip: