Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

NCT kinda ate this year with their releases :jonny5:

Not SM sending you in here to do damage control.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Not SM sending you in here to do damage control.

spacer.png

as they should, they kinda released excellence this year :jonny2:

like these are my men, gotta support 

jj0Wvh8.thumb.gif.1b034259475ec88eeed2bb

Edited by youresotoxic
  • Haha 1

It's the third time they are twerking at someone's wedding. :ahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

The battle between the gayest songs released this year, who won?:

LSF 

The I’m a mess line is just too fitting for us 

Edited by paddii_

they are the Wonder Girls of 5th gen :clap3: Camila is such a star

Edited by Asscatchem
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Odette Violet said:

Aespa being the highest 4th Generation Group and over all for female groups with the most CF works done for September :clap3:

Giselle placing Top 8 among Influencers during the PFW @ANTIclimatic

Getting those coins for the metric that matters as we speak 

:clack:

The fact that she's just sitting pretty in between the bp members. Imagine if that company put any effort into her.

Trisha Paytas Crying GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

The battle between the gayest songs released this year, who won?:

NewJeans ETA

• Confused 3

KARD really pulled this one off! The co-ed energy really worked with the song :clap3:

They need to work with 24 again. He produced Shut Down, but also their own song Bomb Bomb

Is Jenny saying "look at you alone now look at me" in her new song? I can't tell :skull: Why does she sound drunk

1 hour ago, Asscatchem said:

they are the Wonder Girls of 5th gen :clap3: Camila is such a star

Wonder Girls baby I'm so sorry

Not a fan of NCT but don’t come for their physicals yet because SM take some days to actually ship the albums that’s exactly what happened with RIIZE and then they had a huge jump :coffee2: I expect NCT to do the same. Also today is weekend in Korea and that’s always slow days just wait for the full week to finish before dragging :gaycat5:

BjPIM6E.jpg

This picture is doing it for me rn. WHEWWWWW. What a King.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

as they should, they kinda released excellence this year :jonny2:

like these are my men, gotta support 

They’ve underwhelmed me all year, unfortunately :redface:

3 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

this why babymonster couldnt debut at blackpinkchella

They were never scheduled to debut at Coachella to begin with. YG knows that the group would be dead on arrival by Blinks if they did that. But yeah they couldn't perform. Just like IOI performed without their center outside of Korea. Or had only afternoon gigs.

2 minutes ago, Cheers said:

BjPIM6E.jpg

This picture is doing it for me rn. WHEWWWWW. What a King.

he looks cute but also like he smells bad, am conflicted

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

he looks cute but also like he smells bad, am conflicted

Taeyong definitely smells good. He gives me high maintenance twink!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Is anyone in NCT still seeing a vocal coach? Regarding the vocal line, for the past couple of years at least, a lot of their stylistic approaches or choices in vocal placements have been annoying me. 2018 was a great year, especially for 127's vocal line. I love Taeil, but his voice is almost always stuck in his belting range now, because that's all the producers give him. At least a competent vocal coach can help him get back into the swing of using dynamics. Even in recent recording sessions, he utilizes his mid and low range, yet you don't really hear it in the final products. Plus, he sounds like he's squeezing when using falsetto. Doyoung can't be bothered to develop his chest voice at all and still refuses to sing with a forward placement. His ad-libs on most of their songs leave a lot to be desired because he always sounds like he's singing UNDER the instrumental. Plus, his airy approach doesn't work for every song, but he seems to have the producers in a chokehold with it. Jungwoo is inconsistent, but when he gets it right, he gets it RIGHT. Renjun's support problems are becoming so apparent that it's hard to ignore. His voice doesn't hit me the way it used to. Yuta is still the same for the most part, but sometimes his voice sounds TOO thick.

Haechan, Jaehyun, Ten, Kun, and Xiaojun seemed to still be the same (not in a bad way, though it would be nice to see some growth). Chenle's tone has become more appealing over the years, and I can see why the producers favor him. 

I doubt they're seeing any type of coach. Kpop idols are a lot busier than they used to be, especially with all the international travel. There's just no time to see one.

3 hours ago, FACT said:

Queen Samara finally got the payola she deserved :duca:

I see that Kai's thighs are still thick, love that for him. Season 2 Nod GIF by The Office

17 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Is Jenny saying "look at you alone now look at me" in her new song? I can't tell :skull: Why does she sound drunk

The good sis has slurred style of singing/talking and doesn't ever seem to enunciated so 🤷 

Rhodanthe being so WJSN coded. :alexz: 

This unit is different.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

I see that Kai's thighs are still thick, love that for him. Season 2 Nod GIF by The Office

Kai is definitely built like a white boy, his father's genes pushed out any typical Korean skinny build. You can especially tell when you look at him next to the likes of S**bin.

Season 2 Nod GIF by The Office

I think im alone on this one but ISTJ is one of my favorites nct dream TT, it's fun, catchy and the bridge is beautiful.

I only hate the cheap video that looks very similar to Glitch Mode and Candy, like SM gives them big budget for Broken Melodies but none for the actual title :deadbanana:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

She looks so stiff compared to Huening King 

I guess not everyone can be that excellent

spacer.png

quite ironic tho Kai is also quite stiff and it's not like theres a big difference between the two