Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

:deadbanana4:

Yoonchae and UA will be out in mission 3 They are using this to promote them for their next kpop groups :gaycat5: Now I understand why they always mia in their contents :rip:

Edited by FACT

55 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Apart from 2NE1.  f(x) had kinda the most international/westen factor among 2nd Gen GGs

The 4WALLS slayage alone >

plus you got 3 English speakers, 2 competent vocalists etc. What could have been? :chick2:

they were also the first to really start getting western critics’ attention which is crazy considering how anti-pop most publications were at the time; poptimism had barely started picking up steam when they unofficially disbanded and they already had respect from events like SXSW and publications like p4k :jonny3:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

The vocal line is not utilized at all, and are mostly given ad libs over the chanty chorus, so it makes sense why they don't bother to improve as much, since Taeyong and Murk will snatch all the lines with their average rap skills anyways.

It's tragic how a vocal powerhouse like Taeil is still stuck being in Taeyong and Murk's shadows who's rap skills are nowhere close to his vocal talent.

It's funny how NCT's strongest point is vocals, and yet SM insists that they should become a rap group. NCT needs to go the EXO and RIIZE route I fear

SM wanted a dance crew but also wanted to maintain their reputation for housing singers, so they talked Taeil out of joining that elite university he was headed to.

:clack:

Just now, cloudbusting said:

they were also the first to really start getting western critics’ attention which is crazy considering how anti-pop most publications were at the time; poptimism had barely started picking up steam when they unofficially disbanded and they already had respect from events like SXSW and publications like p4k :jonny3:

I'm not much into them since I'm a huge scone but tea like 10 years later and they still have the most critically/revered album/music by a Kpop group.

They would have been a lot bigger if they debuted in the right time.

The original NJ with vocals 

How gay is f(x) 4 Walls Album ? - Random - OneHallyu

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

The military is going to do wonders for them.

spacer.png

Does the South Korean military have vocal coaches 

spacer.png

It’s funny that these white girls in Dream Academy are complaining about country voters But Manon doesn’t have a big Swiss voter base and Lexie doesn’t have a big Swedish voter base but they outsold yall like ? :biblionana:

12 minutes ago, FACT said:

Queen Samara finally got the payola she deserved :duca:

She looks so stiff compared to Huening King 

I guess not everyone can be that excellent

spacer.png

• Confused 1

27 minutes ago, FACT said:

That girl from DIA looks like a babysitter in the new survival show Universe Ticket :loki:

Hopefully all the AIDS will vote for her

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

She looks so stiff compared to Huening King 

I guess not everyone can be that excellent

spacer.png

Oui she peeking under his jacket Someone is jelly :eli:

17 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

I'm not much into them since I'm a huge scone but tea like 10 years later and they still have the most critically/revered album/music by a Kpop group.

They would have been a lot bigger if they debuted in the right time.

The original NJ with vocals 

How gay is f(x) 4 Walls Album ? - Random - OneHallyu

nnn not us being opposites, it took me a while to stop being bitter about SNSD as a huge MeU who was jealous that f(x) never quite hit those commercial highs + lacked the same opportunities their sister group had (tourS plural, actual Japanese releases, fandom name NOT five hundred years into their career)

I’ve grown to enjoy SNSD over the recent years tho, even if they don’t hit quite as hard for me as their neglected sisters :jonny3:

13 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Does the South Korean military have vocal coaches 

spacer.png

I doubt it since a lot of them tend to sound out of practice once they come back, but I meant in terms of vocal rest.

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, FACT said:

Oui she peeking under his jacket Someone is jelly :eli:

I bet he smells like vanilla and leather

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

nnn not us being opposites, it took me a while to stop being bitter about SNSD as a huge MeU who was jealous that f(x) never quite hit those commercial highs + lacked the same opportunities their sister group had (tourS plural, actual Japanese releases, fandom name NOT five hundred years into their career)

I’ve grown to enjoy SNSD over the recent years tho, even if they don’t hit quite as hard for me as their neglected sisters :jonny3:

Lol

SNSD at their peak were just too massive and they were  the first Kpop group I discovered when YT was starting to gained traction so it was like First Love I guess.

If the situation was reversed and I got into f(x) first then I might be on your shoe as well :celestial6:

who knows tho. they'll prolly reunite someday since Krystal is hinting she's interested on doing music again. 

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

I doubt it since a lot of them tend to sound out of practice once they come back, but I meant in terms of vocal rest.

spacer.png

Mark doesn’t have to do military so no vocal rest for him 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Odette Violet said:

Miss Spears impact on Kpop :clap3:SNSD and f(x) versions elevated it tho :ihype:

I think Britney would have easily crushed most of them. F(x)‘s version was bad and Rachel Stevens’s “Sweet Dreams My LA Ex” was awful (it’s “Topbillin Love” mixed with “Phony Lullaby,” another Cathy Dennis reject).

SNSD’s version is on another level but not even they could compete with 2003-2007 Britney. 

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

Nobody is stanning Spotify or any other music platform for that matter. Spotify is indeed the the biggest music streaming platform globally along with YouTube. 

It has been stated multiple times that you have the worst takes in this thread and this proves yet again why

zkFoCvI.gif

It’s not a “take” when it’s based on facts. Stop wasting your life Googling feet pics and take some time to actually learn what you’re talking about.

https://www.musicbusinessworldwide.com/forget-about-fake-artists-its-time-to-talk-about-fake-streams/

https://www.rollingstone.com/pro/features/fake-artists-have-billions-of-streams-on-spotify-is-sony-now-playing-the-service-at-its-own-game-834746/amp/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Spotify

https://www.musicbusinessworldwide.com/fake-streams-are-nothing-new-but-the-recordings-business-is-only-just-waking-up-to-the-scale-of-the-practice/

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Mark doesn’t have to do military so no vocal rest for him 

spacer.png

The way SM is going to throw him into WayV and call it NCT U until 127 finishes their service.

spacer.png

13 minutes ago, Eternium said:

I think Britney would have easily crushed most of them. F(x)‘s version was bad and Rachel Stevens’s “Sweet Dreams My LA Ex” was awful (it’s “Topbillin Love” mixed with “Phony Lullaby,” another Cathy Dennis reject).

SNSD’s version is on another level but not even they could compete with 2003-2007 Britney

Success yes. I love Miss Spears and I have all the respect for her contributions but come on now SNSD has Taeyeon and Hyoyeon who were already beasts at debut. 

Edited by Odette Violet

2 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

NCT 127 sales have declined so much, how is it possible? @DelRey Is DREAM the only bread winning unit left? 

It's because SM messing up the albums! The stores are claiming to only have 4 copies and shipping issues.