Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

The battle between the gayest songs released this year, who won?:

Edited by Pluto2022

Can someone Gif this :WAP:! Yujin is such a star, no wonder she’s the most booked 4th gen idol in SK :clap3:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

The way you always manage to spill, we need you to be active in the thread again

zkFoCvI.gif

too much mental illness and bullies here 

zkFoCvI.gif

51 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

mind you, the songs at the top of the charts on the local fruit app are pulling 1m+ streams daily which is as much as the songs at the top of spotify’s us charts :rip:

if they used to allow MUTED streams who knows how they count streams to get these alleged 1m daily 

zkFoCvI.gif

Apart from 2NE1.  f(x) had kinda the most international/westen factor among 2nd Gen GGs

The 4WALLS slayage alone >

plus you got 3 English speakers, 2 competent vocalists etc. What could have been? :chick2:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

The battle of the gayest song released this year, who won?:

10 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

NCT 127 sales have declined so much, how is it possible? @DelRey Is DREAM the only bread winning unit left? 

Sticker kill all the hype they got from Kick It and Resonance I'm afraid, a lot of stans go after that 🤧 

Dream is still growing their fan base, Candy help them a lot.

Edited by DelRey

27 minutes ago, Zack said:

OT: I wish we got a studio version of f(x)'s English ver. There was also an English ver. of Chu and Nu ABO (called From Lust Till Dawn) that never got released. I wonder if SM was planning an English debut for them at one point back in the day. 

Their best title track

:giraffe: I'm not sure if this was true but I'd read somewhere that SM formed f(x) to be the more international/anglosphere friendly GG as oppose to SNSD whose primary target was mainland Asia

Edited by Odette Violet

Emily showed so much self awareness  when the other white girls were complaining about not getting support she seemed so over it :clap3: woke queen :foxaylove3:

1 minute ago, Flomik said:

Omg how can I completely forgot about this bop :gaycatx: I edited my comment and included it!

7 minutes ago, rzal said:

too much mental illness and bullies here 

zkFoCvI.gif

I know, but that's why I'm here so that the bullies can be ended by me

zkFoCvI.gif

4 minutes ago, DelRey said:

Sticker kill all the hype they got from Kick It and Resonance I'm afraid, a lot of stans go after that 🤧 

Well at least they ended the other SM boy groups on Spotify this year, if you want something to cheer you up 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Flomik said:

:deadbanana4:

I made a gif just in case

Animated GIF

Hao is so cute and talented, if he were Korean he’d be #1 it boy everywhere 

I hope he doesn’t disappear back to China when he’s done with ZB1

spacer.png

• Like 1

Is anyone in NCT still seeing a vocal coach? Regarding the vocal line, for the past couple of years at least, a lot of their stylistic approaches or choices in vocal placements have been annoying me. 2018 was a great year, especially for 127's vocal line. I love Taeil, but his voice is almost always stuck in his belting range now, because that's all the producers give him. At least a competent vocal coach can help him get back into the swing of using dynamics. Even in recent recording sessions, he utilizes his mid and low range, yet you don't really hear it in the final products. Plus, he sounds like he's squeezing when using falsetto. Doyoung can't be bothered to develop his chest voice at all and still refuses to sing with a forward placement. His ad-libs on most of their songs leave a lot to be desired because he always sounds like he's singing UNDER the instrumental. Plus, his airy approach doesn't work for every song, but he seems to have the producers in a chokehold with it. Jungwoo is inconsistent, but when he gets it right, he gets it RIGHT. Renjun's support problems are becoming so apparent that it's hard to ignore. His voice doesn't hit me the way it used to. Yuta is still the same for the most part, but sometimes his voice sounds TOO thick.

Haechan, Jaehyun, Ten, Kun, and Xiaojun seemed to still be the same (not in a bad way, though it would be nice to see some growth). Chenle's tone has become more appealing over the years, and I can see why the producers favor him. 

Not everyone can be Kyungsoo or Seungkwan, but at least TRY.

4 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Is anyone in NCT still seeing a vocal coach?

spacer.png

It’s giving thee main pop girl She should replace Sophia in dream academy :eli: Her IT girl debutation is coming nonetheless 

Edited by FACT

The dream academy girls screaming crying and talking about how hot enhyphen is need to realize that is going to negatively impact them and hinder them being taken seriously as artists. I can’t imagine how exciting it must be for them but they truly should consider that they may become peers and need to act as such :gaycat5:

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Their best title track

:giraffe: I'm not sure if this was true but I'd read somewhere that SM formed f(x) to be the more international/anglosphere friendly GG as oppose to SNSD whose primary target was mainland Asia

Luna and Sulli are so cute they literally look like babies here

c774402a3a011d6f6d6ec2dd769176d6.jpg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, IvyTower said:

The dream academy girls screaming crying and talking about how hot enhyphen is need to realize that is going to negatively impact them and hinder them being taken seriously as artists. I can’t imagine how exciting it must be for them but they truly should consider that they may become peers and need to act as such :gaycat5:

Oui that was embarrassing :bibliahh:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

spacer.png

The military is going to do wonders for them.

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, FACT said:

Oui that was embarrassing :bibliahh:

No one is going to vote for you if it looks like you’re just there to meet oppa :gaycatx: at least the white member of the jyp group had her own music career before joining and is the lead vocalist and also mastered dancing. 

• Haha 1

not another Better Things MV :jonny5: 

have they submitted Better Things to the GRAMMYs at this point for Best Pop Vocal Track?

spacer.png

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Adama said:

Can someone Gif this :WAP:! Yujin is such a star, no wonder she’s the most booked 4th gen idol in SK :clap3:

i’ll make some HQ gifs but i’m waiting for the fansites to drop fancams of the whole performance :jonnycat: but she really ate

leeseo getting paid dust sends me though, her and gaeul should’ve switched places

Edited by hallucinate
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Is anyone in NCT still seeing a vocal coach? Regarding the vocal line, for the past couple of years at least, a lot of their stylistic approaches or choices in vocal placements have been annoying me. 2018 was a great year, especially for 127's vocal line. I love Taeil, but his voice is almost always stuck in his belting range now, because that's all the producers give him. At least a competent vocal coach can help him get back into the swing of using dynamics. Even in recent recording sessions, he utilizes his mid and low range, yet you don't really hear it in the final products. Plus, he sounds like he's squeezing when using falsetto. Doyoung can't be bothered to develop his chest voice at all and still refuses to sing with a forward placement. His ad-libs on most of their songs leave a lot to be desired because he always sounds like he's singing UNDER the instrumental. Plus, his airy approach doesn't work for every song, but he seems to have the producers in a chokehold with it. Jungwoo is inconsistent, but when he gets it right, he gets it RIGHT. Renjun's support problems are becoming so apparent that it's hard to ignore. His voice doesn't hit me the way it used to. Yuta is still the same for the most part, but sometimes his voice sounds TOO thick.

Haechan, Jaehyun, Ten, Kun, and Xiaojun seemed to still be the same (not in a bad way, though it would be nice to see some growth). Chenle's tone has become more appealing over the years, and I can see why the producers favor him. 

The vocal line is not utilized at all, and are mostly given ad libs over the chanty chorus, so it makes sense why they don't bother to improve as much, since Taeyong and Murk will snatch all the lines with their average rap skills anyways.

It's tragic how a vocal powerhouse like Taeil is still stuck being in Taeyong and Murk's shadows who's rap skills are nowhere close to his vocal talent.

It's funny how NCT's strongest point is vocals, and yet SM insists that they should become a rap group. NCT needs to go the EXO and RIIZE route I fear

Edited by Pluto2022