• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

I can’t believe In my TL stray dogs stans and dives are fighting comparing how many camera flashes there were in Paris 

the pits of pits :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

Anyways I'm glad we can all agree that Beomgyu fits the Korean beauty standard the best in TXT, but Huening Kai is the most beautiful in TXT despite being basically the opposite of the stereotypical k-beauty standard

I mean look at the material:

1696348647-image.png1696348653-image.png

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Jennie x Usher superbowl 2024, planting the seeds for connections and networking

then BLACKPINK superbowl 2025 :jonny5:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IvyTower said:

wasn’t going to get into the global girl group projects but watching this made me invested :duca:

Samara and Sister Manon need to be in the final line up

A lot of talents and potentials in this show They are coming to end Fifth Harmony and Little Mix:cool2:

22 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

I can’t believe In my TL stray dogs stans and dives are fighting comparing how many camera flashes there were in Paris 

the report on this :toofunny2:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, FACT said:

Samara and Sister Manon need to be in the final line up

A lot of talents and potentials in this show They are coming to end Fifth Harmony and Little Mix:cool2:

Manon needs to show she wants it still. You can tell some girls are doing everything they can to stay in. 

is this a case of success stanning due to top 15 on melon because I don’t remember so many people stanning the riise group before 

spacer.png

anyway congrats to them, finally a 4th gen bg showing some digital potential after txt kinda displayed an ounce of that with SRR

spacer.png

Edited by Witnessed ET

31 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

Jennie x Usher superbowl 2024, planting the seeds for connections and networking

then BLACKPINK superbowl 2025 :jonny5:

I still visit this from time to time :jonny3:

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

[ Status: Completed ]

P3RCe6m.gif

less than 3 hours for the worlds anthem :redface: as a league player, this is a HUGE deal and I hope GodJeans turn it out!! :duca:

27 minutes ago, IvyTower said:

Manon needs to show she wants it still. You can tell some girls are doing everything they can to stay in. 

I think the reality hit after first mission so she did really great on second round Her facial expressions were on point for fearless concept It’s giving Wonyoung :suburban:

do the South Korean GP use albums or  is it just fanbase driven nowadays. 

I see treasure sold 1.8 million with their latest and just wondering where is it coming from :suburban:

I am very Yeji biased in Itzy for MANY reasons but miss Chaeryeong has been absolutely SMOKING the last few months and I do not know why

e6fc87c97e6bde950e6bfebffbbbc5d64bba5ab3a29b958c6b832da26a2f8bbf7e706aed61f766d4a514946486584dc92ff091750f8a170045a07428

:skeleton:

• Like 3

still obsessed with this song and dance. they all looked STUNNING :jonny5:

• Like 2

these were perfect :jonny2: 10/10 songs, outfits, and videos

really glad we got these last year

• Like 2

Keep the replies cute because this isn’t meant to incite arguments but I miss the vocal blending they used to do of Taeyeon and Jessica for their choruses. Forever1 and villain do a great job of overcoming that fault though. Anyone know which girls voices they used to blend into one for their choruses? Taeyeon, Jessica and Seohyun and Tiffany? Maybe Sunny?

• Like 1