K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

Y'all call each groups here some sort of nicknames  all the time but when someone started to joked/come at y'all faves then suddenly it's racist? what's even more embarrassing it always come from that certain user. 

The english isn't englishing  :juanny:

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Like 2

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

jisus 400 million views already wew :clap3:

she kinda ended rosie there :heart:

rosie needs to hurry up with that max martin song already

they need to announce they're leaving yg asap btw

• Like 2

Accuses me of something yet proceeds to not follow their own advice and ignore the comments :gaycat5: this is my last response regarding this—- I regularly call out what I perceive to be baiting or setups on this thread even from users I like.

On the topic of Taeyeon, all members and former members continually make headlines. The demand is there and early 2022 was Taeyeon’s year and I have no doubt she’ll make waves when she comes back. 

Anyways, now that you’re all paying attention, stream the new song of the year: 

Edited by IvyTower
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, TheCal said:

You don't get I'm afraid:fish2:

image0.gif?ex=651b6148&is=651a0fc8&hm=e4

I knew @Save-Me-Oprahsis hated Soobin for whatever twisted evil reason, but I didn’t know @Pluto2022 sis also did the same

What did the bebe rexha stan do to y’all, despite being a stunning twink being his only crime 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

Also the other user is crying about "racism" but is talking about "slave" contract :rip:

This whole fake narrative of the kpop industry having especially poor working conditions is rooted in racist stereotypes and media portrayals by anti-korean interests but that's a discussion for another time. :pancake:

11 minutes ago, Century said:

If you're going to hand out unsolicited advice you'd better be prepared to follow it yourself. This looks dumb considering your own behavior. This user is really trying to kiki about slavery and racism and you're cheering him on. Grow up.

In what way did I cheer him on kiking about slavery and racism? You really need to log off. And find some help. I responded about him talking about Taeyeon. Before he even started talking about racism. And him saying slavery contracts is bad? I mean it's not very far from truth in kpop culture.

I will say I did not see him talking about slave contracts when I answered for the first time.

But this is too much trying to blame me.

Edited by TheCal
  • Like 1

I think I anticipated some kinda fights ensuing between Pluto and miss oddest violet in here when she joined in and started posting, because their personalities and posting behavior in this thread clash so much, it’s uncanny :dies:

I don't care most of this groups being posted here all the time but you don't see me belittling them/shading them for the sake of gotcha moments.

Enjoy your goddamn faves and let others do theirs as well. 

Drag Race All Stars | Our first (and last) ALL STAR! - Page 25 - Games -  ATRL

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, TheCal said:

In what way did I cheer him on kiking about slavery and racism? You really need to log off. And find some help. I responded about him talking about Taeyeon. Before he even started talking about racism. And him saying slavery contracts is bad? I mean it's not very far from truth in kpop culture.

This is too much.

You can't honestly expect to post ignoring the jokes about slavery AND the obvious flamebait to then call somebody's innocuous callout the real bait then expect nobody to notice what you're doing. Give it up. Irdgaf what user, group, idol, or fanbase you have a vendetta against this is NOT it. You do this regularly too and are complicit with a LOT of the nasty things that user says because of it. :rip:

47 minutes ago, TheCal said:

Trying to accuse someone of baiting, while they are doing the same thing in the same message is kinda funny

Ip1gEBj.gif

This you?

Edited by Century
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Odette Violet said:

I don't care most of this groups being posted here all the time but you don't see me belittling them/shading them for the sake of gotcha moments.

I mean you will once in a time say we need to stop talking about boy groups but thats not shading i guess

aubrey1objn1.gif

i think it's you:rip:

10 minutes ago, IvyTower said:

Accuses me of something yet proceeds to not follow their own advice and ignore the comments :gaycat5: this is my last response regarding this—- I regularly call out what I perceive to be baiting or setups on this thread even from users I like.

On the topic of Taeyeon, all members and former members continually make headlines. The demand is there and early 2022 was Taeyeon’s year and I have no doubt she’ll make waves when she comes back. 

oooh the artist formerly known as Jinni is taking it :jonny5:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheCal said:

I mean you will once in a time say we need to stop talking about boy groups but thats not shading i guess

aubrey1objn1.gif

i think it's you:rip:

Yes I'm guilty of that but the moment y'all come for any of my girls like that specific individual here then they should expect what's coming

aubrey1objn1.gif

13 minutes ago, IvyTower said:

I was a Kyujin stan but her music so far sounds great :jonny:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Century said:

You can't honestly expect to post ignoring the jokes about slavery AND the obvious flamebait to then call somebody's innocuous callout the real bait then expect nobody to notice what you're doing. Give it up. Irdgaf what user, group, idol, or fanbase you have a vendetta you have against this is NOT it. You do this regularly too. :rip:

This you?

How is that post changing anything? I edited my last post adding I did not see him talking about slavery.

I don't read essays here, I try to read fast through it and I just saw him talking about Taeyeon and that other person tagging you. And knew that's gonna make it nasty. That's why I said they are baiting another fight as well. 

Not my fault you are extremely paranoid, thinking I'm having some secret vendetta about some group. 

4 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

You don’t, but I indeed have seen you throw some subtle shade with a type of insinuation along the lines of “other groups would never” multiple times when you’re praising your own faves. Maybe you’re not doing it maliciously but that kinda shows something ngl. Just an observation btw, because I tend to notice these things 

3 minutes ago, TheCal said:

How is that post changing anything? I edited my last post adding I did not see him talking about slavery.

I don't read essays here, I try to read fast through it and I just saw him talking about Taeyeon and that other person tagging you. And knew that's gonna make it nasty. That's why I said they are baiting another fight as well. 

Not my fault you are extremely paranoid, thinking I'm having some secret vendetta about some group. 

If you haven't read what was said don't chime in and DEFINITELY don't tell others not to. idk who or what your problem is with but it's there. The repeated quotes aren't making it look any better because now you're admitting you just blindly posted about how what pluto did was okay but tagging me(the start of this person's sone obsession) was some egregious act of flamebait without ever having read what was said. :rip:

Edited by Century

Not y'all trying to gaslight, just because I was concerned and weirded out, when people in here were referring to Stray Kids who are Asian as "Stray Dogs" :deadbanana: And SKZ stans always call out people who refer to Stray Kids as "dogs" which is a problem in itself cause no matter the intention there's still a racist undertone to it.  

The term "dog" has been used as a racial slur against Asians for hundred of years, so y'all better not play stupid.  So it makes sense to get called out for it especially in a forum where we don't know each other in real life. 

Edited by Pluto2022

1 minute ago, Witnessed ET said:

You don’t, but I indeed have seen you throw some subtle shade with a type of insinuation along the lines of “other groups would never” multiple times when you’re praising your own faves. Maybe you’re not doing it maliciously but that kinda shows something ngl. Just an observation btw, because I tend to notice these things 

Why is it me again? Most users do that most of the time here.

Aespa get drag and shaded using the same narrative all the time here but do you see me throwing childish tantrums and attacking users here? 

• Thanks 1

are yall really enjoying these reductive "fights" :pig:

at this point talking about taeyong's padded boobs would be more interesting

ckHuAp6fNYxVwlP8P0vooEevDyNB_xGoD6OIl6HVNjCf4VnWsh_9OQKf3gWHmZl3TvnwdDvHu07p_W04aQscOjmoLQ6oqIqEQ7-RlxI6q-Kl8fty=w780-nu-rj-l80-e365

• Haha 2

oh no guys the person who tried to gaslight the forum admin into thinking people were being racist so that he could silence them is whining about being gaslit. Could @Pluto2022 be projecting his own actions onto others? Who would have guessed it.:gaycatx:

Edited by Century
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Century said:

If you haven't read what was said don't chime in and DEFINITELY don't tell others to not react. idk who or what your problem is with but it's there :rip:

I just said he is going to bait another fight by tagging you with a gif. You might have not even see it and ignore it. I said it because I don't want either of you getting banned. But you just had to start attacking me for it. And starting blaming me. You need to cool off.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

are yall really enjoying these reductive "fights" :pig:

at this point talking about taeyong's padded boobs would be more interesting

ckHuAp6fNYxVwlP8P0vooEevDyNB_xGoD6OIl6HVNjCf4VnWsh_9OQKf3gWHmZl3TvnwdDvHu07p_W04aQscOjmoLQ6oqIqEQ7-RlxI6q-Kl8fty=w780-nu-rj-l80-e365

:bibliahh:

I think it's the angle in all seriousness. He has other pics from that day and his chest looks normal