• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

the fact that people care about dumb stan twitter politics with bp and nj makes me feel so out of place :dies:

thats some real unemployed sh-t right there. where's doja when you need her

Mte Doja needs to smack these kids back to reality :bird: i wanna ask if they defend their own family like this :giraffe:

• Like 2

Just now, Witnessed ET said:

They can keep going back and forth between the darkpop songs and the poprock/dancepop songs thank you very much.

Only if the songs will have bridges and length no shorter than 2:55 long

Just now, Asscatchem said:

the fact that people care about dumb stan twitter politics with bp and nj makes me feel so out of place :dies:

It may be “dumb” to you but a lot of Blinks are actually fed up with the normalization that’s been happening more and more lately of the nastiness we have to see on the platform. It’s not just one, two or three fanbases, it’s many and it’s constant. This is a regular day for Blinks

like if you don’t get it, cool but don’t invalidate others for reacting the way they are and tbh they have a right to react that way because no other group and you’re lying if you say otherwise, no other group has been subject to the normalization of racist, slvt/body shaming, death threats, etc than BP has and if they fans don’t come through for them and defend them, who will?

• Thanks 1

Not more Blackswan line up dramas 

Meanwhile Leia...

a-Raa7Hc3p71RfuGXOjY-WPgaVyIkTkj-lGsNBhxuBySc088_z4EHkEEH1gvLhYd3aCBc3PEhyGTDgK8Rj43aj3kiX4lSDXG2ySgzH-W8h506UFX=w1200-rj-l80-nu-e365

Can DR Music just make a decision for once. I actually don't mind this current line up even if it's serving Koreaboo group. They are working hard and giving good performances on stage, let's not ruin it with yet another mess. I swear this group has a curse on it :rip:

I'm thinking of creating a poll thread asking what's your 4th and 4.5 gen or whatever is called kpop male idol cuz i think Atrl has a few favorites, also I'm not super good at wording thread titles. :rip:

candidates:

Sunoo 

Hanbin

Zhang Hao

Jiwoong

Huening Kai

who else? 

Sunoo for the win

1 minute ago, Selenasworld said:

I'm thinking of creating a poll thread asking what's your 4th and 4.5 gen or whatever is called kpop male idol cuz i think Atrl has a few favorites, also I'm not super good at wording thread titles. :rip:

candidates:

Sunoo 

Hanbin

Zhang Hao

Jiwoong

Huening Kai

who else? 

Sunoo for the win

Sunoo a favourite? :hoetenks:

Just now, Taeyong said:

Sunoo a favourite? :hoetenks:

he's mother also GIF famous star in ktrl

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

I got better things to do with my time :jamming:

it's lowkey stuck in my head already! and Giselle isn't ******* around this cb clearly

i'm loving aespa 2.0

1 minute ago, Selenasworld said:

candidates:

Sunoo 

Hanbin

Zhang Hao

Jiwoong

Huening Kai

who else? 

Sunoo for the win

:jonny6: maybe wait until RIIZE debuts?

3 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

candidates:

Sunoo 

Hanbin

Zhang Hao

Jiwoong

Huening Kai

who else? 

Sunoo for the win

Sunoo for the win?

kpop-enhypen.gif

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

so now HYBE bought the rest of the 51% of BE:lift lab shares, what do we expect with ENHYPEN and the new iland-2 GG? 

It looks like they bought 2% more to get ~51% with CJENM still retaining ~49%.  And RUNexit is the "ILand2" group from 2022 that never made it on to Mnet.  The ILand2 group which are holding new auditions right now in 2023 is now a CJENM property and probably will just replace the Planet shows, but we'll see.

EDIT: Nope, Bighybe has 100% of Belift now.  But everything else is accurate.  We'll see. @Selenasworld

:cm:

Edited by harrythevifan
  • Like 1

Just now, ItsJustMe. said:

:jonny6: maybe wait until RIIZE debuts?

I'm sat, i'm always sat for fanservice 

3 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

It looks like they bought 2% more to get ~51% with CJENM still retaining ~49%.  And RUNexit is the "ILand2" group from 2022 that never made it on to Mnet.  The ILand2 group which are holding new auditions right now in 2023 is now a CJENM property and probably will just replace the Planet shows, but we'll see.

you are always well informed. :date2:

3 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

you are always well informed. :date2:

Not always. :keir:

Edited by harrythevifan

the way every time an aespa comeback is nearing this thread will be hyping giselle up to the heavens only to drop and drag her after

it's becoming a cycle

is this the REAL WORLD? or is it a beachy KWANGYA?

anyway they look stunning and I love the use of colors :heart:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

Not always. :keir:

oh so i remembered the thing correctly lmao, HYBE has a ton of artists now, poor Trainee A they looked super talented and for sure they would be better than trash next door

16 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

candidates:

Sunoo 

Hanbin

Zhang Hao

Jiwoong

Huening Kai

who else? 

Sunoo for the win

everyone hating on Sunoo does not have taste. i love him :jonny:

8 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

candidates:

Sunoo 

Hanbin

Zhang Hao

Jiwoong

Huening Kai

who else? 

Sunoo for the win

Jay (ENHYPEN)

Sunghoon (ENHYPEN)

Jungwon (ENHYPEN)

Jake (ENHYPEN)

Juyeon (boyz)

Eric (boyz)

Sangwon (boyz)

Sunwoo (boyz)

San (Ateez)

Hyunjin (skz)

LeeKnow (skz)

Felix (skz)

Bang Chan (skz)

Yeonjun (txt)

Soobin (txt)

Woojin (soloist)

Kang Daniel (soloist)

there’s many more but I think these are the faves on ktrl 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

is this the REAL WORLD? or is it a beachy KWANGYA?

anyway they look stunning and I love the use of colors :heart:

As far as we know, they are currently still in REAL WORLD 

I don't know what's going on with the storyline now that LSM has been dumped though, since he was the one pushing all this the most. Maybe we won't find out until their next comeback or naevis debut (which is currently delayed, but allegedly still happening)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Zack said:

As far as we know, they are currently still in REAL WORLD 

I don't know what's going on with the storyline now that LSM has been dumped though, since he was the one pushing all this the most. Maybe we won't find out until their next comeback or naevis debut (which is currently delayed, but allegedly still happening)

LTS video had nothing to do with Kwangya so i think their English single is out of the storyline

49 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

candidates:

Sunoo 

Hanbin

Zhang Hao

Jiwoong

Huening Kai

who else? 

Sunoo for the win

You really tried it by leaving out Visual Bible Lee Knowes and Vocal Bible Kim Woojin

the ZB1 boys have potential but they just debuted so let’s give them some time before we include them in any of these lists

spacer.png