K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

• ATRL Administrator

Next person shading aespa is getting a thread ban. Enough. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

A little throwback of her viral clip from CANNES. So whose the useless filler one now who only got in bc of nepotism? ktrl will drag ha for other reasons but better not come for her visuals cause she will  mop the floor with your faves face, body etc etc :gaynetcat4:

• Like 1

Aren't the huge chunk of NJ fanbase are made of ARMYs? this conspiracy theories about whose running the account might had some truth to it :coffee2:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Zuko said:

small intermezzo

some updates of Godkook extending his reign as the biggest kpop act globally (bts who)

Jungkook most successful 3rd gen soloist 

spacer.png

• Like 2

I miss this enhypen 

stop the less than 3 minute "dark" songs with no bridge and go back to their 2021 era

Edited by katyberry

giselle was never ugly btw

it’s just that she is very… normally pretty? especially compared to other aespa members (who are more dolled up beauties)

idk if that makes sense but yeah

spacer.png

inb4 someone quotes: i’m not trying to claim that she is less pretty than the rest, her visual just gives different vibes (like a down to earth beauty)

spacer.png

1 minute ago, hallucinate said:

it’s just that she is very… normally pretty? especially compared to other aespa members (who are more dolled up beauties)

spacer.png

inb4 someone quotes: i’m not trying to claim that she is less pretty than the rest, her visual just gives different vibes (like a down to earth beauty)

spacer.png

Ms Aeri serves body that's why she shines the most this time. Her legs alone in the Tiktok teaser vid >>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Like 1

Talent

Acclaim

Beauty

Success

Not everyone can, specially the first category. 

This is probably one of the best instrumentals I have ever heard in Kpop, like their A&R team is just insane :redface:

2 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

she's very pretty but these Koreans only seem to care about skinniness every time she looks skinner she goes viral the thing is as excepted the international fans are over that skinniness culture and appreciate her beyond her weight

• Like 1

Y’all could get struck by lightning and still find a way to blame armys for it :lmao:

Obsessed!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

so now HYBE bought the rest of the 51% of BE:lift lab shares, what do we expect with ENHYPEN and the new iland-2 GG? 

41 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Next person shading aespa is getting a thread ban. Enough. 

Umm…excuse me? :biblio:

so it’s okay for them to come for BLACKPINK unprovoked, but we can’t respond and shade their favs? Is that what we’re doing in here?

• Thanks 3

The comment made by the Newjeans account was probably made by a Lisa hater that's a fact. The person used the wrong account to spread their toxicity.... but the comment was a reply to a Twitter account not related to Blackpink/LISA. It was unnecessary and damnable but the account did apologize and it's already deleted. 

Lisa's fans are all over Newjeans' OFFICIAL accounts insulting them and asking for an apology and THEY KNOW THE MISTAKE WAS MADE FOR A FAN ACCOUNT. 

That's a clear difference here to me. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Panda17 said:

The comment made by the Newjeans account was probably made by a Lisa hater that's a fact. The person used the wrong account to spread their toxicity.... but the comment was a reply to a Twitter account not related to Blackpink/LISA. It was unnecessary and damnable but the account did apologize and it's already deleted. 

Lisa's fans are all over Newjeans' OFFICIAL accounts insulting them and asking for an apology and THEY KNOW THE MISTAKE WAS MADE FOR A FAN ACCOUNT. 

That's a clear difference here to me. 

I don’t condone attacking NJ personally, but that account should’ve just sat there and ate their food. There was no reason for them to even comment on a tweet regarding Lisa…

also now knowing they lied about being hacked because I did at first believe that’s what happened, but after being exposed chile…throw them to the wolves. Hopefully that account never comes back

• Thanks 1

the fact that people care about dumb stan twitter politics with bp and nj makes me feel so out of place :dies:

thats some real unemployed sh-t right there. where's doja when you need her

Edited by Asscatchem

37 minutes ago, katyberry said:

I miss this enhypen 

stop the less than 3 minute "dark" songs with no bridge and go back to their 2021 era

They can keep going back and forth between the darkpop songs and the poprock/dancepop songs thank you very much.

24 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

so now HYBE bought the rest of the 51% of BE:lift lab shares, what do we expect with ENHYPEN and the new iland-2 GG? 

TTH #1, we can start from there. :eli:

• Like 1