K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

Just now, Sept said:

I think because of the blue tick, even myself had doubt for a second if it's an official Hybe account :dies:

so it's Elon's fault

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

the problem with that NJ Fanaccount is they lied instead of apologizing and after that they lied again. That account should never be back. 

The reputation is ruined already thanks to a dumbass :deadbanana4:

the account should’ve just said they fired the unprofessional admin (even if it’s false) and apologize for the mess nnnn

cause no one is believing the “we were hacked!!” bs

• Like 2

1 minute ago, spicyaegha said:

No I swear if it was any other group this thread would be different :giraffe: playing miss moral for what

The NewJeans girls probably aren't even perched on Instagram having their day ruined by the angry Lisa stans either. That poor ADOR employee I guess.

Saw the Lisa/NJ fan account uproar trending on Twitter, and I only follow some Kpop groups casually. :rip:Twitter is an actual cesspool, especially with Elon's takeover

Anyway, all stan groups (both k-pop and otherwise) have a lot of immature/toxic members on social media, but I unfortunately don't see how you create real consequences for those members lashing out at/attacking other artists they don't like for their own gratification, barring getting rid of the ability to be anonymous on social media platforms like Twitter and IG (which has downsides too).

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

Many of these so-called NJ "fans" are BP antis/Armpits. None of this **** is surprising. Messing with La Lisa of all people though :skull: 

knetz are racist, lisards are crazy.

:coffee:

11 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

BLACKPINK get slutshamed and have angry people in their comments all day every day. You'd probably have an even bigger meltdown if BLACKPINKGLOBAL called a TWICE member ugly. 

8 minutes ago, spicyaegha said:

No I swear if it was any other group this thread would be different :giraffe: playing miss moral for what

!!!

apparently BLACKPINK doesn’t deserve human decency like every other kpop idol does. Everyone else deserves to be be protected aside from them. Sick

Edited by Mel.
  • Like 2

When it comes down to it, if you're gonna be running a fan account, you probably shouldn't be toggling between your anti account. Fans are part of the face of a group in K-pop. :michael:

If a big BLACKPINK account tweeted someone was ugly and BP was being torn apart as usual this thread would just go "Their fans make them deserve it" and move on. :rip:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

If a big BLACKPINK account tweeted someone was ugly and BP was being torn apart as usual this thread would just go "Their fans make them deserve it" and move on. :rip:

y'all with your crystal balls

67.gif

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

Umm…I’m pretty sure most people have the conscience to separate the artist from the fanbase. So let’s stop with these what-if scenarios :dies:  

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

When it comes down to it, if you're gonna be running a fan account, you probably shouldn't be toggling between your anti account. Fans are part of the face of a group in K-pop. :michael:

Spill

and it’s crazy because that scenario actually happened here where a big BP account, mind you they didn’t even attack anyone, but was correcting another big fanbase account for spreading miss information, BP got attacked for it, it was brought to this thread and the response was “they deserved it”

and it wasn’t even anything bad the BP account did, but it just shows you people will take any side that opposes BP

Edited by Mel.
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

BLACKPINK get slutshamed and have angry people in their comments all day every day. You'd probably have an even bigger meltdown if BLACKPINKGLOBAL called a TWICE member ugly. 

Yes sweetie you'd have me harassing BP on instagram instead of calling out the crazy ass fan(s) :foxaylove2:

*Palette cleansing with some Lee Know payola*

Ugh, he truly ate the stage up :ghostface: Truly unmatched energy

Our Oppa keeps getting more buff @Save-Me-Oprah

His ability to go from a beautiful flower boy, to a hot jock at the same event needs to be studied

F3KF-YXWUAE_8S0?format=jpg&name=mediumF3LV_3ga4AEue12?format=jpg&name=large

And he’s always gonna serve FACE at a red carpet! 

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Umm…I’m pretty sure most people have the conscience to separate the artist from the fanbase. So let’s stop with these what-if scenarios :dies:  

Do they? I doubt those people are running a stan account and involved in stan twitter.  What I'm saying is stans take out their hatred of fanbases on groups in K-pop all the time, even this thread is full of those types. What's funny is people making it a BLINK specific issue when BP is torn apart all the time and the girls never do anything to warrant it.

• Like 3

2 million incoming for “REBOOT” and they earned their 1st ever #1 on Circle's download chart! and their highest peaking song on the digital chart! a #1 album and #1 most downloaded song :clap3:

2 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

Do they? I doubt those people are running a stan account and involved in stan twitter.  What I'm saying is stans take out their hatred of fanbases on groups in K-pop all the time, even this thread is full of those types. What's funny is people making it a BLINK specific issue when BP is torn apart all the time and the girls never do anything to warrant it.

Well nobody does anything to warrant it. But that app and the parasocial fans exist. I see much much worse things said about Wonyoung over there every day. It sucks but what are you gonna do? Go after every single one? 

3 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Yes sweetie you'd have me harassing BP on instagram instead of calling out the crazy ass fan(s) :foxaylove2:

No need, BP get harassed more than enough. Was Rosé getting called a coke ***** a taste of our own medicine too?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

*Palette cleansing with some Lee Know payola*

Ugh, he truly ate the stage up :ghostface: Truly unmatched energy

Our Oppa keeps getting more buff 

@Save-Me-Oprah

F3LV_3ga4AEue12?format=jpg&name=large

He’s always gonna serve FACE at a red carpet! 

fantasia.gif

Just now, Witnessed ET said:

Well nobody does anything to warrant it. But that app and the parasocial fans exist. I see much much worse things said about Wonyoung over there every day. It sucks but what are you gonna do? Go after every single one? 

No, the account is deleted. It was a funny situation. Just weird for me to see people talking about how Lisa getting called ugly is what BLINKs deserve. 

• Like 1

they're so stupid, they could've apologized and said they'd kick out that admin and move on, but instead they decided to lie about being hacked + use google translate to tweet racist stuff in another language as a "proof" of being hacked but they're too stupid to know that there's no translation app that would help you make a natural/normal sentence in arabic because written arabic is different from spoken arabic :clown: so now they exposed themselves as racists 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Worse things about wony? No offense the girl hasn’t gotten a kick of the sltshaming bp has :giraffe: rosé was accused of drugs just this year and sleeping with Spotify ceo

And y’all will attack me for making a comparison but I didn’t start it :rip: