K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

Like I said Lizards are doing all that to divert the attention from her vacation with her bf. The tweet was def wrong but no need to trend an #s for it… 

And NJ Stans aren’t fooling anyone lol, they totally forgot to switch their account no one was hacked! They really messed up with the wrong fandom  :deadbanana4:

Edited by Adama
  • Haha 1

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

YG should slap that NewJeans fansite with a lawsuit to be honest. If they're uptight enough to blur/restrict Lisa's face from YouTube vlogs, they should be able to protect their artist and sue that account for defamation.

Unless of course, she's not renewing... :gaycat6:

EDIT: Or maybe they can't because they're in bed with HYBE :gaycat6:

Edited by Zack

HOLD ONNN

Suddenly we will be listening :WAP:

14 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Mina is the prettiest to me, even tho Momo is my twice bias. But I can see why most people would say Tzuyu. Tho I think her visual peak was like back during Fancy era:jonny4:
but I haven’t really Stan twice since then so she might have better looking teasers and performances since

Every single one in Twice is a visual in their own ways, but for me Sana takes it. There’s something about her that’s so cute but deadly at the same time. She’s just IT. :jonny6:

• Like 1

NJ stans wanna go on a racist tirade against Lisa is crazy to me, did they forget one of the girls in NJ is foreign as well?

how does that make them look? and how do they think that would make her feel knowing their fans are being xenophobic and racist when she’s a foreign idol herself? fuckin idiots.

instead of holding that fan account responsible their justification and response is to be racist? People are weird af

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Zack said:

YG should slap that NewJeans fansite with a lawsuit to be honest. If they're uptight enough to blur/restrict Lisa's face from YouTube vlogs, they should be able to protect their artist and sue that account for defamation.

They need to do something because the daily harrsssment, racist, slvt-shaming, body-shaming, etc that happens to BP from a lot of fan groups gets worse by the day

i literally can’t log into twitter anymore with seeing Blinks defending the girls. I’m seeing more and more Blinks defending BP than there is supporting and positive tweets nowadays. It’s gotten way outta hand and no one can ever justify it because there is no justification for it

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, New Edition said:

So what are we thinking? Rose/Chaeunwoo is real? Or Chaeunwoo is seeing someone else in that circle? Maybe some influencer we don't know like SVT's Joshua?

I'm so curious yeaaaah

Hmmm... well it would be crazy if thats true...but it feels too wattapad to be true :deadbanana4:  but then again... v and jennie  + lisa and a multi billionaire son are a thing.

Rose has too many guy friends so its hard to tell. Most probably its that they are just part of the same (close) friend circle. I think someone already mentioned this but JK and eunwoo etc. are more like highly social, party guys who are everywhere with the top korean celebrities and influencer circles. 

I just feel like there would be more concrete evidence of them like the other 3 girls if they were dating.

3 minutes ago, Mel. said:

They need to do something because the daily harrsssment, racist, slvt-shaming, body-shaming, etc that happens to BP from a lot of fan groups gets worse by the day

i literally can’t log into twitter anymore with seeing Blinks defending the girls. I’m seeing more and more Blinks defending BP than there is supporting and positive tweets nowadays. It’s gotten way outta hand and no one can ever justify it because there is no justification for it

Thankfully Twitter doesn't represent the real world

TREASURE T5 took home an award @ the Heart Dream Awards :clap3:

Edited by Mel.

16 minutes ago, Zack said:

Girl shut up, how are you gonna slap someone with a lawsuit just for saying “she looks terrible”

that’s not defamation :deadbanana:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

People acting like that NewJeans stan account killed Lisa’s whole family and dog and then infected her with COVID-2023

all they did was say she looked terrible and then some emojis

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Gwendolyn said:

The way the SK government acts like K-pop is going to solve the majority of its problems when I promise you most of the scouts (and world population to be honest) couldn't give less than a **** about K-pop is so funny :deadbanana2:

I don't know.  They seem to know the words to that "Cupid" song.  If only the Korean government could mobilize those girls.

:cm:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

People acting like that NewJeans stan account killed Lisa’s whole family and dog and then infected her with COVID-2023

all they did was say she looked terrible and then some emojis

spacer.png

we know you would’ve acting the same if it was a blink fanbase doing that to some nj member:bibliahh: or your other flop favs

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

the problem with that NJ Fanaccount is they lied instead of apologizing and after that they lied again. That account should never be back. 

The reputation is ruined already thanks to a dumbass :deadbanana4:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Thankfully Twitter doesn't represent the real world

True

but something needs to happen and examples need to made out of couple people. The hate goes beyond twitter and in their personal spaces

Rosé was doing an IG live the other day and “kill yourself” pops up in the comments and it happens frequently in their lives, in their comment section, etc and if we see it, so do they, they shouldn’t have to

Edited by Mel.

3 minutes ago, spicyaegha said:

we know you would’ve acting the same if it was a blink fanbase doing that to some nj member:bibliahh: or your other flop favs

According to whom? Twitter stan accounts say stupid **** all the time and it doesn't start a full fuckin war that ends up on the news :deadbanana4:

It's out of alignment with reality

lizards/blinks both fans and fanbases do this daily but one (1) nj acc gives them some of their own medicine and they have a meltdown, I have to laugh:deadbanana2:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

According to whom? Twitter stan accounts say stupid **** all the time and it doesn't start a full fuckin war that ends up on the news :deadbanana4:

When has a fanbase tweeted something like that? Be fr 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

lizards/blinks both fans and fanbases do this daily but one (1) nj acc gives them some of their own medicine and they have a meltdown, I have to laugh:deadbanana2:

BLACKPINK get slutshamed and have angry people in their comments all day every day. You'd probably have an even bigger meltdown if BLACKPINKGLOBAL called a TWICE member ugly. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, spicyaegha said:

When has a fanbase tweeted something like that? Be fr 

scroll thru the Stray Kids stan accounts anytime Kim Woojin is mentioned

titflash.gif

8 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I think because of the blue tick, even myself had doubt for a second if it's an official Hybe account :dies:

2 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

BLACKPINK get slutshamed and have angry people in their comments all day every day. You'd probably have an even bigger meltdown if BLACKPINKGLOBAL called a TWICE member ugly. 

No I swear if it was any other group this thread would be different :giraffe: playing miss moral for what

• Like 2