K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

Just now, spicyaegha said:

Imagine dck ridding lizards:rip:

sis I never said nj deserved to be attacks, but they fans sure do for being so messy. That’s what happens when you run your mouth

lizards are the better akgaes and that's for sure, they got lisa's  back since the beginning when it was legal to pay foreigners less than their Korean bandmates not to mention the Korean blinks were calling Lisa names serving racist and xenophobic

• Thumbs Down 2

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

This whole jamboree disaster is SENDING me to the moon :deadbanana:

news articles saying they government is coordinating an “emergency deployment of idols for a concert” as if they’re the damn United Nations Peacekeepers or something :deadbanana:

The way the SK government acts like K-pop is going to solve the majority of its problems when I promise you most of the scouts (and world population to be honest) couldn't give less than a **** about K-pop is so funny :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, supershy said:

knetz will defend newjeans at least 

They hate Lisa anyway so it's not like it will change the situation

I think the opposite, lisards will get even crazier

1 minute ago, Gwendolyn said:

The way the SK government acts like K-pop is going to solve the majority of its problems when I promise you most of the scouts (and world population to be honest) couldn't give less than a **** about K-pop is so funny :deadbanana2:

Only an emergency deployment of Kim Woojin, Kim Jiwoong, Kang Daniel and Lee Know could solve the problem tbh

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Tzuyu isn’t even the prettiest in TWICE let alone 3rd gen overall

spacer.png

as someone who has seen them in person, Jihyo, Mina and Chaeyoung visuals outsold 

14 hours ago, naomi24 said:

Idk Abt the Kang dongwon thing but it's clear from their IG followings that the following kpop idols - blackpink + eunwoo + V + a few other BTS members + few big bang members + somi + hoyeon + park bogum have a close knit social circle with these fashion brand and influencer people. Eunwoo is also followed by Lisa's rumored bf..which might or might not just be because he is a popular idol.

So what are we thinking? Rose/Chaeunwoo is real? Or Chaeunwoo is seeing someone else in that circle? Maybe some influencer we don't know like SVT's Joshua?

I'm so curious yeaaaah

9 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

the way a stan tweet about Lisa in a bikini has started an all out war, as if it was NewJeans themselves or anyone associated with them that said it :deadbanana4:

people need to go outside

No, cuz if they go outside they will physically start fighting.

APOLOGIZE TO LISA almost 500k tweets already

And this... :redface:

I think the verified icon makes people people believe it is an official NewJeans account lol

i follow that account and thought the same :-*

Save New Jeans and IVE from the Jamboree!!!! :camping::redface:

I swear if this ends up hurting people.....

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Only an emergency deployment of Kim Woojin, Kim Jiwoong, Kang Daniel and Lee Know could solve the problem tbh

spacer.png

to my bedroom maybe...tumblr_m29nozIIWo1r94pqh.gif

apathetic.gif

• Like 1

Just now, TheCal said:

to my bedroom maybe...tumblr_m29nozIIWo1r94pqh.gif

apathetic.gif

I was gonna include Kim Taehyung in that group as well but I feared it would become too powerful

spacer.png

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Antisocialites said:

now what's going on with NJ stan account and Lisa

1af80a245dce7ed261a6445b19f22f9e90a06db5.gif

No idea whats going on in cuckooland but Princess Tzuyu looks so good here

1af80a245dce7ed261a6445b19f22f9e90a06db5.gif

• Like 3

Many of these so-called NJ "fans" are BP antis/Armpits. None of this **** is surprising. Messing with La Lisa of all people though :skull: 

knetz are racist, lisards are crazy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Rosé is NOT dating Kang won dong

y’all do realize the only reason why those rumors even surfaced is cause CRAZY ASS armshits were trying to accuse Rosie of drugs? And contacting sk media over that pic that he was in too

Mina is the prettiest to me, even tho Momo is my twice bias. But I can see why most people would say Tzuyu. Tho I think her visual peak was like back during Fancy era:jonny4:
but I haven’t really Stan twice since then so she might have better looking teasers and performances since

When Filo News covered the ENHYPEN Airport incident it lowkey took me out, as a Brit I could never imagine a K-pop taking up headline news unless it's BTS :rip:

spacer.png

1 hour ago, supershy said:

knetz will defend newjeans at least 

This surprises no one, they’re racist pieces of ****.

• Like 2