Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Britney Jean said:

The account doesn't exist anymore :rip:

They got hacked. I remember I saw these messages yesterday on my timeline before the account was gone. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Winmill De Kwynn said:

LOL Blinks might have a new acrh enemy now :dies:

May be an image of ‎2 people, pool and ‎text that says '‎POP CRAVE Pop Crave @PopCrave 5m #BLACKPINK's #LISA looks amazing in new photos. 36 × 144 403 山 8,510 Powa NEWJEANS GLOBAL @NEWJEANSGLOBAL she looks terrible م0ه 200001‎'‎‎

:redface::redface::redface:

3 hours ago, Winmill De Kwynn said:

LOL Blinks might have a new acrh enemy now :dies:

May be an image of ‎2 people, pool and ‎text that says '‎POP CRAVE Pop Crave @PopCrave 5m #BLACKPINK's #LISA looks amazing in new photos. 36 × 144 403 山 8,510 Powa NEWJEANS GLOBAL @NEWJEANSGLOBAL she looks terrible م0ه 200001‎'‎‎

it was bad for them :redface: also the hacking excuse is not helping just take the L :redface:  poor girls being attacked on ig for stupid stan behavior :gaycat6:

11 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

I Lowkey like these pics more than the offical album covers :rip: the scarf dress didn’t make a cover either which is a shame…

on another note STAYC has fallen off so hard for me this year. I went from stanning to IDGAF. 

spacer.png

Same,  not feeling this kidz bops. They did a reverse TWICE :redface:
But they clearly found their audience in Koria with Teddy Bear. 

3 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

When Western acts doing Photocards too :rip:

Are you guys ready to pull Drake’s mini love selfie photocard? Or Taylor random 1 out of 100 photocards for her next album? Or Charlie oppa queer bait selfie? 

Taylor started doing photo cards a decade ago

1 hour ago, jeanie said:

to think that the digital points are gradually decreasing every year is kinda insane tbh, might snatch the 1st spot with next comeback I fear

2NE1 would hold the record if Circle points existed back in the day. They placed #1, 2, 3, 4 on the same week. And 9 out of top 20 spots back in 2014

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

They got hacked. I remember I saw these messages yesterday on my timeline before the account was gone. 

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

I'm obviously talking about outside the Kpop hemisphere. Lisa has just this charm and wider appeal than your average Kpop Idol :cm:

Yes Talent, Yes Acclaim :sistrens:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

ITZY's undercook batter is not that bad... But not good either.

I can bop to it when it comes in shuffle, but won't look for it. 

She came back with another Disco bop. 

So The Black Label kept this bop hidden to Somi, to give it to Uhm Jung Hwa... And you know what, they were RIGHT. 

53 and still looking  20.

37 minutes ago, Sept said:

spacer.png

Is it an excuse? I only saw the hacking messages, didn't see the whole mess with Lisa before going to sleep 

been laughing at this for the last 5 minutes, like I really thought she said all that **** in the yellow for a second

7 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

another one, thank you BLACKPINK :clap3: 

yeonjun and beomgyu looks so good :WAP:

Weird how it took them this long to become ambassadors. Also it's the ugly outfits I hated from the concert, damn.

6 hours ago, Dialamba said:

You really see Isa dancing to girl or black mamba :rip: she currently doesn’t fit Stayc teen  crush but Stayc still are doing amazing and their discography is great 

there’s a typhoon in Korea but apparently Ive were okay to perform today :hoetenks: liar !!!

I meant the vibes, not the songs. Really she'd fit one of those 2nd gen sexy groups like AOA or Girl's Day.

35 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

Cute 

A pair I didn't expect, but I like it.

• Like 1

wanted a newjeans top 3 for the year but i wouldn’t mind I AM sneaking in there :clap3:

7 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

another one, thank you BLACKPINK :clap3: 

yeonjun and beomgyu looks so good :WAP:

Huening Kai king of pop