K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

4 minutes ago, NumbSoul said:

Here is the vote breakdown btw:

Pretty gaggy tbh...

Hwiseo ahead of Nana. Yuki #3. Elly almost in the Top7. Jihan slipping to #11. Bora second to last :eek: 

remove yuki and yeonhee add jihan and elly and its perfect  

Edited by Antunes

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

That Wonbin dude is really giving me Hyunjin vibes from Stray Kats :eli:

yeoreum made it ? oh WJSN never coming back but at least they're synonymous with excellence :clap3:

Unfogiven jp ver is the superior version y'all just can't get it

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, NumbSoul said:

Here is the vote breakdown btw:

Pretty gaggy tbh...

Hwiseo ahead of Nana. Yuki #3. Elly almost in the Top7. Jihan slipping to #11. Bora second to last :eek: 

Juri and Dohwa got exact same amount of votes, how? :deadbanana4: My girl Yuki got the 3rd most votes :jonny4:

20 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

They went from winning rookie awards and competing with stayc to getting eliminated to a girl who debuted a few months ago :redface: i hope they get a hit soon

They really Ven Para'd their fans :deadbanana4: (idk what it even means tho lol)

20 minutes ago, Adama said:

Jihan could go back to the top 7 but Weeekly fans doesn’t want her in the final line up bc they want a Group comeback :deadbanana4:! They’re so annoying and are delusional 

Maybe it's for the best, the group's comeback is long overdue maybe joining QP could give the group the boost that they need.

10 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

Xinyu and Sohyun :jonny5: 

Miss Yubin is a server too, although did she get her lips done or sth?

Also, anyone notice that the girls are being cold towards Miru? Like, i only saw Juri, Riina and Wooyeon hugged her after her elimination. It's very noticeable imo and hard to see, even Fye could blend in, maybe Miru is that timid Japanese girl that needs more time to adapt :monkey:

AHH Taehyung solo album September 8th let’s goooooooo

im perched for all korean Michael Buble

spacer.png

Just now, Pikachu said:

why is Gorls nominated :ahh: 

No NewJeans? :noparty:

• Like 2

These companies are doing wrong if they think Elz Up will give their girls some boost in this weather Did you hear their final songs ? This is gonna be the biggest commercial embarrassment They should invest in music instead of finding a random 8k viewers show for their artists Like what can these 8000 fans do exactly ? Closing one McDonald store ? :shakeno:

Elly or Juri actually stand a good chance :party:I can get jiggy with this lineup

definitely about to be a girl crush group, just a matter of deciding the last member and making sure Kei stays secured if anyone. Love some Hwiseo but the good sis needs to let ha be main vocal, she’s already gonna be the ace center :gayriahcat2:

Cherry Bullet should try to comeback with the video game concept as a return to form this year, if anything they need to stop with survival shows atp :monkey:

Edited by starstruckaj

2 VMA nominations for BP :clap3:! Hope they attends 

Edit:

it’s actually 4 nominations !

Edited by Adama
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Britney Jean said:

Juri and Dohwa got exact same amount of votes, how? :deadbanana4: My girl Yuki got the 3rd most votes :jonny4:

They really Ven Para'd their fans :deadbanana4: (idk what it even means tho lol)

Maybe it's for the best, the group's comeback is long overdue maybe joining QP could give the group the boost that they need.

Since the merge, seems like IST isn’t planning to make them comeback :rip:

18 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

why is Gorls nominated :ahh: 

not a single good song here ctfu

1 minute ago, playboi said:

not a single good song here ctfu

Some are mid, the only bad one is S class 

Edited by DelRey
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1