K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

6 minutes ago, Mel. said:

I haven’t even talked about BABYMONSTER ending anyone. I did however say their talent is out-talenting a lot of the top 4th gen girl groups

and that’s a fact.

and I know you want them to fail, but that won’t be happening. It’s also weird to come for their looks when the majority of the girls are minors, but you and I both know none of them are ugly

Of course they're not ugly, but some of the NMIXX girls are gorgeous and equally talented, that's why I compared the girls to them.

Edited by Axel.

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

:ahh:

spacer.png

And no shade it’s embarrassing to say or elude that BM has no visuals next to FRAUDMIXX when Pharita alone sits every girl in FRAUDMIXX

8 minutes ago, siratakexxx said:

love it.. any Mingyu pic?

I don't stan them so idk. I only stumbled this part when I was scrolling Instagram lol :pancake:

You better ask the big mingyu Stans here @Witnessed ET :cm:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gaia said:

Born Pink has decent promo? They have VMAs, TTH #1, multiple late night performances, etc. Why do y’all act like BP are treated like RV :rip: 

The sm sheep trying act like bp has good promo as of rv hasnt been promoted better then them through their whole career:ahh:

the only difference is rv is nugu no matter how much sm does for them, and bp are actually global 

1 minute ago, Axel. said:

Of course they're not ugly, but some of the NMIXX girls are gorgeous and equally talented, that's why I compared the girls to them.

You basically called them ugly tho…

4 minutes ago, Mel. said:

You know good and well I’m talking about outside Korea, yeah they got a cute little hit (in Korea) this go round because they went for something gp friendly, but the moment they try to shift out another GIRLS they’ll be right back to flopping

lets not get brave

What do you expect of dumb mys they truly think those girls are relevant it’s sad

2 minutes ago, spicyaegha said:

The sm sheep trying act like bp has good promo as of rv hasnt been promoted better then them through their whole career:ahh:

the only difference is rv is nugu no matter how much sm does for them, and bp are actually global 

Need the receipts for these monstrous Red Velvet promotions. You look stupid :sistrens:

• Thanks 1

Just now, Mel. said:

You know good and well I’m talking about outside Korea, yeah they got a cute little hit (in Korea) this go round because they went for something gp friendly, but the moment they try to shift out another GIRLS they’ll be right back to flopping

lets not get brave

I do apologize, I lost my clairvoyant abilities when I was 7 years old, so no, I did not know. And since you said "charts" and not "Korean charts" there was no way to know. 

That being said...

I think you're being brave trying to wheel out these 2022'd drags. It's 2023 sis keep up sweetie.

SINCERELY-GISELLE.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

Jimin? Jungcock? Lisa?

When you got a hit you got a hit no matter what

Yeah You’re missing the point on purpose :toofunny3: 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Century said:

Need the receipts for these monstrous Red Velvet promotions. You look stupid :sistrens:

2+comebacks a year? Promotion in sk and music shows? Rv continuously declining popularity doesn’t mean sm didn’t push them during their heyday

comparing it to bp when the biggest gg is getting next to nothing from their company is funny, nugu and global superstar can’t be compared

2 hours ago, Gaia said:

Super Shy and NewJeans being recommended audios for me on TikTok with Barbie songs :deadbanana4:

At this point they have better promo than BlackPink. 

Blackpink have never had good promo girl :deadbanana4: Like literally almost any group nowadays has better promo than Blackpink

The only era where the promotion was excellent is The Album era

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Zack said:

I do apologize, I lost my clairvoyant abilities when I was 7 years old, so no, I did not know. And since you said "charts" and not "Korean charts" there was no way to know. 

That being said...

I think you're being brave trying to wheel out these 2022'd drags. It's 2023 sis keep up sweetie.

SINCERELY-GISELLE.gif

Don’t worry adspa still has their #100-OUT on Spotify just like in 2022:giraffe:

They move like a bg internationally except they can’t sell out shows 5k shows outside of japan, flop behavior

4 minutes ago, spicyaegha said:

What do you expect of dumb mys they truly think those girls are relevant it’s sad

It's even more sad that people has to resort on insults and calling people names just to get their point across. You truly lost it

:bibliahh:

Just now, Odette Violet said:

It's even more sad that people has to resort on insults and calling people names just to get their point across. You truly lost it

:bibliahh:

:giraffe: I just say it how it is

Just now, spicyaegha said:

:giraffe: I just say it how it is

And the jokes are on you. Mad that 2NO1 is over so you're hiding behind this new starlets :celestial4:

10 minutes ago, spicyaegha said:

They’ve been delusional from the very beginning. Poor adspa

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Odette Violet said:

And the jokes are on you. Mad that 2NO1 is over so you're hiding behind this new starlets :celestial4:

So pissed that I clocked your sm sheep circle jerk :ahh:

I don’t even stan 2ne1 but Blackpink

30 minutes ago, Cheers said:

The Boyz Juyeon :heart2: 

Not too mad about it tbh

thanks! i was wondering if it was one of the boyz:heart:, they dont get enough attention in this thread:emofish:

and you spilt:coffee:no need having armpit hair

11 minutes ago, Zack said:

That being said...

SINCERELY-GISELLE.gif

THANK YOU BLACKPINK.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, flashfox said:

Why is aespa always catching strays:deadbanana:

IT Girls behaviour :gaycat1:

They says their IrReLeVanT and over then but they can't keep their mouth shut about them :celestial3:

• Like 2

The fact that KARA and SNSD got more and better promotions during their albums cb than RV and BP combined! Now that’s something we can all agree right :dies: