Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, CrisPop said:

F1mFPQBX0AIiMtO?format=jpg&name=large

Sir 

iywTYbJ.gif

How can you even focus on the arms with that possessed face lmao. :deadbanana:

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

You're kinda right, the way it was the first song I liked from them lol, but since everyone hates that song, my point still stands.

maybe if OMG’s didn’t stomp as well!

but slight kidding aside, i do wish they did more bridges bc they’re incredible when they have them :WAP:

16 minutes ago, Illyana Frost said:

Well, JYPig better recognize her next comeback because she singlehandedly saved them for the Sneakers era. Ms. Thing carried them vocally for Flop Like You and Flopshire with her heavenly high notes, while the others were screeching for their lives.

Exactly, ChaeChae is hard carrying the vocals these days. If you have seen their recent album documentary you can see how Yeji and Lia struggled in the booth.

As much as I love Lia, she's not a main vocalist material and would've been downgraded to sub-vocal if she had debuted in any other group. JYP should've never given ITZY fixed positions in general, especially Lia's main vocalist title/position cause it's just too much weight on her shoulder that she can't handle.

Edited by Pluto2022

6 minutes ago, CrisPop said:

F1mFPQBX0AIiMtO?format=jpg&name=large

Sir 

iywTYbJ.gif

Put the right guy at least.

the way my husband came back from military saying all of you boys are still boys.

• Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, lachata said:

so far no one has surpassed blackpink's album sales 

Well, at least not on Circle (yet)...

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Illyana Frost said:

Can we finally accept that Ms. Chaerchaer is the TRUE star of HITZY?

Visual, Main Dancer and truly the best vocalist...I still don't understand how Liability is the main vocalist where lit everybody else outsings her or has a more interesting tone.

The way I agreed until the last part. We say it with bet on me and absolutely no one outsings Lia in this group. :emofish:

But the real stars are Chaeryeong and Yuna :WAP: 

• Like 1

i have no words to describe how proud I am of these QUEENS. Beauty, talent, poise. Others wish.

MISAMO: Japan's true monarchy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Exactly, ChaeChae is hard carrying the vocals these days. If you have seen their recent album documentary you can see how Yeji and Lia struggled in the booth.

As much as I love Lia, she's not a main vocalist material and would've been downgraded to sub-vocal if she had debuted in any other group. JYP should've never given ITZY fixed positions in general, especially Lia's main vocalist title/position cause it's just too much weight on her shoulder that she can't handle.

I'm sorry about the girl...but she can't do anything else in the group. No dancing or vocal skills, no personality...like, what can she do successfully? I don't wanna drag her too much...but did u see her perf with Sigrid? Sigrid is an amazing vocalist and a cool ass chick and she was TRYING to engage with Lia and nothing...NOTHING!

ITZY deserved so much better...like a Somi or one of the supertalented NMIXX girls.

31 minutes ago, Zack said:

All those sales and bet you no appearance on IFPI this year:giraffe:

1 hour ago, MusicFan98 said:

Not a NJ hater because I stream Ditto and Hypeboy daily, but you all be really creaming your pants over 2 minute songs? Like yes, bop, but you all be claiming they are inventing music when the reality is, they haven't even served a bridge in their entire career:dies:

What do you expect this site can’t handle anything but dolly praise for their music

4 hours ago, Mel. said:

BLACKPINK did that with 1 version

FRAUDKOOK and his 11 versions can’t relate

sweetheart these streams are just from the clean and explicit version :gaycat:

go cry to a wall

WHATS YA ETA 

WHATS YA ETA 

ASAPers LOST :jonny4: 

The 8th member of XG wasn't Kep1er Hikaru but Airi. 

Matter of fact Hikaru was eliminated from the groups line up long before their debut and girls planet. 

Now the thing is Airi, Hikaru, and several almost XG are still technically trainees on the company, so a group around Hikaru in the future is not impossible. 

Unless if Simon decide to make her a solo act. Which probably wouldn't work.

• Like 1

As for the whole ITZY vocal debate thing. JYP is the real culprit.

Take some girls with decent to good vocals, give them songs that are out of their comfortable range, like 4 or 5 key higher than their actual voice and make them sing live. Off course they wouldn't sound good.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zack said:

I thought people knew the difference between hanteo   and circle  you must be new to kpop and   bornpink still  has the highest sales  for a girl group  2.7 in album sales

The Circle Digital Chart, previously known as the Gaon Digital Chart, is the music industry standard record chart ranking the 200 most popular singles in South Korea. It provides rankings on a weekly, monthly, and yearly basis, which is based on an aggregate of streaming, downloads and background music from major South Korean music platforms.[1] It is a part of the Circle Chart, previously known as the Gaon Chart.

Edited by lachata
  • Haha 1

kinda hope ETA pulls a Hype Boy on Super Shy :bird:

10 hours ago, ItsJustMe. said:

I came across a A2K tiktok where JYP strains Go Easy On Me and it's so obviously edited :skull:

This clip makes me chuckle every time I see it :rip: the most viral part of this show so far has been JYP I fear lol.

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSLmv75cX/

• Haha 1