• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

this song is so awful it kinda reminds me of something a kpop group would do but I can't put my finger on it. Maybe NMIXX debut era musical terrorism?

sounds like something 2NE1 would release in 2012 lol

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

If ITZY smashes with this (rooting for them!). NMIXX will truly be the odd one out among the 4GGG. :skull:

All this Jeno spamming making me warm up to him. It's working, stop. :blush:

• Haha 1

SNsD is IrReLeVaNt outside of Koria!! 

Yuri, you'll always be famous. I love my people :smitten:

• Like 2

Stray Cats are about to headline and perform in front of 100K people at Lollapalooza Paris in 5 hours :ghostface:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

SNsD is IrReLeVaNt outside of Koria!! 

Yuri, you'll always be famous. I love my people :smitten:

So happy the SNSD girls are able to find their own individual successes and now living their best life. Love that for them! :heart2:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

So happy the SNSD girls are able to find their own individual successes and now living their best life. Love that for them! :heart2:

Props to SM for letting them shine individually in all sectors of entertainment at their Peak. Now they are accomplished solo singer, actresses, djs, variety queens, hosts, CEOs etc. All are booked and busy  :cm:

Regardless of they'll renew or not with Ygly. Hoping to see more materials like this from them in the future, nuff with bombayahs :giraffe:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Props to SM for letting them shine individually in all sectors of entertainment at their Peak. Now they are accomplished solo singer, actresses, djs, variety queens, hosts, CEOs etc. All are booked and busy  :cm:

💙

43 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

this song is so awful it kinda reminds me of something a kpop group would do but I can't put my finger on it. Maybe NMIXX debut era musical terrorism?

The beginning is giving "shoot shoot coke zero"

40 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

Jihyo better have a hand in this concept and give TAN summer legend and a pu$$ anthem

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

GD ft Park Bom

33 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Stray Cats are about to headline and perform in front of 100K people at Lollapalooza Paris in 5 hours :ghostface:

Good for them but Lollapalooza is not the most prestigious music festival in France :bibliahh:

The way I had to make a 4:24 long version of ASAPAK on Audacity myself, no extra streams of the short version from me I fear! Make longer songs next time :heart2:

w5TjO43.gif

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

as expected of the founder of kpop

4d32461c1f5cb6e74f4d8285b0db8980.png

I thought it was pO.Op as well at first, but the chorus kinda bops? a reverse O.O experience!

Who else but the unnie of all unnies

• Haha 1

Is that Britney song real? Why are they using a photo of her from like 20 years ago :deadbanana4:

59 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

It’s very Teddy-coded

5 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

Jihyo better have a hand in this concept and give TAN summer legend and a pu$$ anthem

nayeon was in charge of her concept, mv sets, album ideas and fits so I'm sure Jihyo is too :gaycat2:
she seems proud of the music too so she must've composed a few:WAP: