• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Hype Boy is still their best song by far, but it's the best song of the decade overall so good luck topping that

The mini is amazing and I hope they didn't lie when they said Get Up is a teaser of what's next :jonny2:

When they go from PinkPantheress on the moodboard to Kelela :jonny:

attention is truly their peak 

2 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Some users think we Americans were acting like it was Gangnam style, when really only niche Kpop fandoms knew it. 

Ignoring the reach of radio airplay, there was also a demographic in America which did not often cross over with kpop back in the day that became incredibly familiar (and disdainful) with "Gangnam Style" -- sports fans.  It became inescapable in-arena/stadium entertainment, college and pro. 

And fans of the World Series Champions San Fransisco Giants to this day say the team's decision to embrace that song as their all purpose rally/celebration music was the only blight in a nearly perfect season.

Gave them a new appreciation of the teams' usage of the Baha Men a decade earlier.

:cm:

The way New Jean’s whole EP has 6 songs yet the total length of it is only 12 minutes :rip:

I hate these short songs, it has no build ups, climax, the anticipation the low and high of Melodies. This is truly the age of ADHD in music. 

Edited by Kh-Loud

The fact that NJ debut EP is longer :dies:

Cool with you is surprisingly the best song of the album. But they’re too young for this concept, they should have keep this one for one of their next comeback. And the song should have been 3 mn, they’re so unserious :toofunny3:

The only good things from the song New jeans, is Hanni fancam >>>>>

Super shy being the pushed TT make sense.

ETA is way to short, a bridge then another chorus like OMG would have elevated the song

ASAP is a snooze. 

Get up is also too mature for them 

But props to them for putting a cohesive album 

4 hours ago, SandyJeans said:

video is meh if we compare to their others mvs. Apple lost 

3 hours ago, Butters said:

I’ve been saying! We love NewJeans for shaking the kpop industry up but we’ll miss the old mindless, shamelessly cringe + fun kpop if everyone started releasing understated english language vibey music like they do. (Speaking only for people that were kpop stans before 2022 though:lakitu:

IVE kinda feels like the last of the old guard of kpop, like the most classically kpop big 4th gen group out rn.

I think Aespa is still very Kpop coded! They’re the only one who have this little extra cringiest feeling that Kpop is supposed to give us :dies:

Edited by Adama

MHJ catfishing with ASAP. The way it sounds amazing with that 5s snippet but the whole song doesn't offer anything more than those 5s :rip: truly made for tiktok

not me thinking new jeans are gonna serve with get up like baby vox did but its only 30 sec

"Hello, this is YG ENTERTAINMENT. On August 8..."

My heart almost dropped :deadbanana4:

So they either renewed or YG is trying to milk the blinks the last time (OR their contract expires at a later date)

• Haha 2

6 songs and 12 minutes length should be illegal:emofish:

It's such a pity that Get Up is just an interlude, it deserves 3min at least. But at least we finally have ETA in full quality:jonny:

their discography is truly on another level:clap3:can't wait for the award season

What's your ETA? What's your ETA?
What's your ETA? What's your ETA

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952osy20lqxvfon8woyq

Edited by TheCal

I'm so late but I can't wait tot listen to Get Up when I drive home :jonny6: 

btw I'm absolutely obsessed with this ethereal bop. you just have to get it! :jonny2:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, jorjapuss said:

not me thinking new jeans are gonna serve with get up like baby vox did but its only 30 sec

Once upon a time, people complained this song was too short, too.

Now it goes on too long!

:cm:

15 minutes ago, Axel. said:

:redface:

who's going to start the "newjeans outsells midnights 1st week sales. why?" thread :jonny5:

NewJeans EP very fresh very cohesive have to give 10s where they're due, daughters :clap3:

ETA and Cool With You are the smashes 

Super Shy and ASAP I don't quite get them but they're fine, hope they don't block the other 2 from getting rhe PAK they deserve 

Get Up is a fantastic sound for their next project :jonny:

20 minutes ago, Flomik said:

"Hello, this is YG ENTERTAINMENT. On August 8..."

My heart almost dropped :deadbanana4:

So they either renewed or YG is trying to milk the blinks the last time (OR their contract expires at a later date)

one last cash grab :bibliahh: the contract really is done isnt it

7 hours ago, armink said:

Don't worry about them sis, I am convinced that that user and miss 100 years are either dupes or just two very sad individuals that sit in 1 room to coordinate posting and ganging up on other users over their fossilized out of touch takes.

You spilled because like smates said before I got into kpop I had vaguely HEARD of SNSD but couldn't recognize a single song by them - on the other hand I didn't know who 2NE1 were but I recognized IATB immediately. 

Not “miss 100 years” 

melting-omg.gif

But yeah, apparently those 2 fossils know each other in real life, so they probably meet up to plan how to gang up on people etc. with their fossil dinosaur selves

melting-omg.gif

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Haha 1

NewJeans promoting iPhone :clap3: 

Stray Cats could never with their Samsungs :weeps:

1 hour ago, Adama said:

@Pluto2022 

What did they to her :skull: Well at least it means that the comeback is near :WAP:

But I just know that they will force her down our throats even more now due to her new hair cut :rip: 

Edited by Pluto2022