• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, FACT said:

Cherry Bullet POW is simply cultural abusive - this is an embarrassment to pop music. The dance, the sound, every aspect of this is the destruction of the craft

spacer.png

Grimes disagrees. Thoughts? Surprised?

21db2886-677e-4047-bc7c-6a5733cf4b7c.png

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Neither is palatable for me, because both of those qualities are extremely annoying. Also the users im talking about are not “to the point” at all. They’re more like “praising my fave but also subtly shading others faves for no reason, but do it so subtly that people can’t call you out and you can just gaslight them for being haters instead”. They’re full of victim complex but at the same time, also have a superiority complex. That’s like the most annoying combination you can have as a person, whether it’s in a forum or real life. 

but hey, that’s just how I feel and I’m sure a lot of people feel that way in here too, they just don’t find a reason to say it. I just pointed it out because I saw a fight between apples and oranges. :swan:

You're one of the few people in here who can agree to disagree without making it personal and I f with that even if we rarely see eye to eye. :swim2:

• Like 1

the meltdowns over a ranking :gaycat6: 

SNSD, the blueprint. :clap3: Gee, the greatest K-Pop song :clap3: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Grimes disagrees. Thoughts? Surprised?

21db2886-677e-4047-bc7c-6a5733cf4b7c.png

This is cultural abusive and a lie 

Spotify streams

Flash : 2.2M 

POW : 2.0M

Surprised ? Cherry Bullet bombed and embarrassing :jonnycat:

This thread really isn't fun when people are ganging up on one user alone :rip: So, essay incoming.

Not getting into the insults and accusations made by both sides but there is sth that's been bothering me.

I've been into K-Pop for 6 years and I'm not a kid or a hag either but I haven't really seen SNSD around that much. If you asked me I'd think I Am The Best is bigger than Gee as well. I heard it more often over the past 6 years and when I look at their current stats on the biggest streaming platforms that just seems like the logical conclusion :chick1:

My problem is, instead of informing people in a normal way, some users here choose to attack everyone who doesn't worship them :rip:

"Are you a kid? Are you new to K-Pop? You don't know real music. You don't get to talk about K-Pop the way we do because you weren't around to witness 2nd gen. They paved the way..." So dull, patronizing and entitled imo. 

Edited by smates
  • Thanks 5

New Jeans video and concept is gorgeous...but yeah It's a bit iffy to give that video to a group that has minors.

• Thumbs Down 2

3 minutes ago, FACT said:

This is cultural abusive and a lie 

Spotify streams

Flash : 2.2M 

POW : 2.0M

Surprised ? Cherry Bullet bombed and embarrassing :jonnycat:

:bibliahh::bibliahh:

FLASH literally came out in AUGUST of 2022 (10 months of tracking)

POW came out in MARCH of 2023 (4 months of tracking)

The fact that Cherry Bullet are about to outstream with just a 0.2M gap already :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

Me when it's the celebration of Rocket Punch girls getting kicked OUT of Nugudom Puzzle

FoMnEusWQAEFsLL.jpg

3 minutes ago, Flomik said:

:bibliahh::bibliahh:

FLASH literally came out in AUGUST of 2022 (10 months of tracking)

POW came out in MARCH of 2023 (4 months of tracking)

The fact that Cherry Bullet are about to outstream with just a 0.2M gap already :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

This is gonna be so embarrassing for Cherry Bullet if they can’t collect 0.2M within 6 months :jonnycat:

Who cares if someone thinks i am the best is bigger than gee literally a non issue.

Rolling stones is wrong. This is the best kpop song of all time.

• Like 2

For a Rolling stone list, this is pretty decent, especially after the mess that was the top 100 best singers or whatever it was :deadbanana4:!

Plus, they tried to cover all the eras including pre-1st gen! 

But some exclusions are crazy to me: Rollin' by BB Girls (Kpop perfection) and Perfect man by Shinhwa (bg perfection) are biggest ones, also they’re clearly a huge lack of OST songs. 

Wait, I also didn’t saw Fiction on the list???? 

1 minute ago, FACT said:

This is gonna be so embarrassing for Cherry Bullet if they can’t collect 0.2M within 6 months :jonnycat:

Not "if"... The low is so LOW we're using hypotheticals :bibliahh:

Let's live in the PRESENT, the PRESENT where Bora and friends outsell, outstream, outsing, outtalent, outdo :cm:

Cherry Bullet

Rocket Punch

do these nugu groups consult each other before choosing these names or smth :dies:

27 minutes ago, Chemist said:

New jeans super shy is simply beyond - this is a revelation for pop music. The dance, the sound, every aspect of this is perfection of the craft

It’s literally a Cupid derivative :deadbanana4:

• Thumbs Down 7

This is PEAK Kpop!

Everyone remembers where they were when this song became VIRAL :jonnycat:

And when they discovered this city pop masterpiece :WAP:

Edited by Adama
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Gaia said:

It’s literally a Cupid derivative :deadbanana4:

literally just putting random words together…

Just now, Antunes said:

literally just putting random words together…

The song has literally the exact same vibe 

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, FACT said:

Chaerin’s eviction and Cherry Bullet’s meltdown next week I’m naming names 

spacer.png

You made too many mistakes in "Bora's win and Rocket Punch's elimination". :heart2:

queendompuzzle-cherrrybullet.gif

36 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

being informed that Cherry Bullet still exists just now was a shock to my system.

OT: whoever sang 0:18 - 0:27 on their marvelous debut Q&A…I hope you are doing AMAZING queen

Cherry Bullet in the question

spacer.png

• Like 1