K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

6 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

Dragging the thread for being old and formatting your posts like a geriatric grandma on Facebook is so camp actually like… the lack of self awareness :ahh:

5000+ posts later and you still can’t resize images or uses spoilers for your twink spamming 

Looks like I hit a tough spot for someone.. Let me guess, you're pushing 40?

Edited by Pluto2022

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

Other than the Shittizen who fell for the bait a few pages back when was the last time any Onces and Sones actually had beef in here? The Trump administration? Very bold of certain people to accuse us who are celebrating current achievements of living in the past. Curious how they allegedly didn't have an account then either. :thing:

Edited by Century

10 minutes ago, levi_valvi said:

And when Get Up gets an 8.4 and BNM from pitchfork, then what

spacer.png

do they rate kpop albums? I feel like they are too snobs for that 

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

Looks like I hit a tough spot for someone.. Let me guess, you're 34?

I wish i was in my 30s. Id probably have a better niche hobby than semi interacting with your troll posts weekly. You’d think somebody as “young” as you would have better things to do than live in this thread. I’ve been a Gaga stan for over a decade and not even the most dedicated of us have reached the parasocial mentally unstable levels of delulu that you have in this thread. Like didn’t you just make a list of people you “hate” a two weeks ago and then preach some kumbaya bullshit 5 seconds later?

• Like 2

Rocket Punch FLASH is simply behind - this is a disrespect to pop music. The dance, the sound, every aspect of this is imperfection of the craft

yunjin-explaining.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, lgaga1fan said:

I wish i was in my 30s. Id probably have a better niche hobby than semi interacting with your troll posts weekly. You’d think somebody as “young” as you would have better things to do than live in this thread. I’ve been a Gaga stan for over a decade and not even the most dedicated of us have reached the parasocial mentally unstable levels of delulu that you have in this thread. Like didn’t you just make a list of people you “hate” a two weeks ago and then preach some kumbaya bullshit 5 seconds later?

The way I have never interacted with you before, why so bothered? Chill :toofunny2: 

2 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Rocket Punch FLASH is simply behind - this is a disrespect to pop music. The dance, the sound, every aspect of this is imperfection of the craft

yunjin-explaining.gif

:redface:

Cherry Bullet POW is simply cultural abusive - this is an embarrassment to pop music. The dance, the sound, every aspect of this is the destruction of the craft

spacer.png

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

who is the most capitalist kpop group? (who exploits their fans the most for profit?)

Blackpink.

neo liberal queens.

You hags need to stop trying to portray me as an ageist cause I'm not at all! It's just that some of you are so messy and mean, that I simply just can't stop myself from coming for your ages sometimes, cause some of you are just a bunch of crazy ancient fossils :deadbanana2:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKGPu1HOyLqqoAnvgmRsk

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

being informed that Cherry Bullet still exists just now was a shock to my system.

OT: whoever sang 0:18 - 0:27 on their marvelous debut Q&A…I hope you are doing AMAZING queen

• Haha 1

New jeans super shy is simply beyond - this is a revelation for pop music. The dance, the sound, every aspect of this is perfection of the craft

13 minutes ago, LuneMon said:

do they rate kpop albums? I feel like they are too snobs for that 

The reviewed both Cookie and OMG 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I go by the name of CL of 2NE1

It‘s been a long time coming but we here now!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

Like didn’t you just make a list of people you “hate” a two weeks ago and then preach some kumbaya bullshit 5 seconds later?

That was them. The list was almost entirely people who stan various SM acts too. Sheep are the obsessed ones and twisting their words though. They really should have just let us kii about Gee being the best kpop song of all time in peace I guess, the backfire is tew much. Happy 37th Birthday sis :swim2: 

On 7/7/2023 at 9:56 AM, Pluto2022 said:

Speak your truth :clap3: But I love me some Miss Oprah ngl CLFIKKN.thumb.gif.59761413eb901cf5f969e8

Here are some people on top of my head who I think should be removed from this thread permanently as well

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Stray kids s class is simply beyond - this is a revelation for pop music. The dance, the sound, every aspect of this is perfection of the craft

Edited by xrosup
  • Thumbs Down 3

the rocket punch vs chebul discord is so funny to me, 2 vs 5 sales

Spoiler

the 5 sales belong to chebul tho :bird:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

we need a gif because she looks stunning :clap3:

Of course she had to steal the show at the annual Yoona awards :giraffe:

49 minutes ago, Century said:

Passive aggressive and to the point is so much more palatable than an extremely calculated troll that tries to start **** between different bases constantly like between Twice and SNSD in the past 2 pages when up until that point they were trying to make it 2NE1 vs SNSD.

Now that only one person was biting they're gonna switch to starting some other random **** in a few hours, watch. Even the most toxic regulars in here like melissa aren't so backhanded and will just start saying slurs to your face like a normal person. :skull:

Neither is palatable for me, because both of those qualities are extremely annoying. Also the users im talking about are not “to the point” at all. They’re more like “praising my fave but also subtly shading others faves for no reason, but do it so subtly that people can’t call you out and you can just gaslight them for being haters instead”. They’re full of victim complex but at the same time, also have a superiority complex. That’s like the most annoying combination you can have as a person, whether it’s in a forum or real life. 

but hey, that’s just how I feel and I’m sure a lot of people feel that way in here too, they just don’t find a reason to say it. I just pointed it out because I saw a fight between apples and oranges. :swan:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Century said:

That was them. The list was almost entirely people who stan various SM acts too. Sheep are the obsessed ones and twisting their words though. They really should have just let us kii about Gee being the best kpop song of all time in peace I guess, the backfire is tew much. Happy 37th Birthday sis :swim2: 

natalienunn-bgc.gif

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, xrosup said:

New jeans s class is simply beyond - this is a revelation for pop music. The dance, the sound, every aspect of this is perfection of the craft

:swan:huh