• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Axel. said:

nnnnn :skull:

She didn't lie

2 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

Is this really the hill you wanna die on? :deadbanana2: Blackpink being unable to sell out 2 stadiums in a country in south east asia? :deadbanana2:

the way these 2 concerts will have more attendance than all red velvet concerts combined...

Red_Velvet__Feel_My_Rhythm_MV.thumb.gif.

8 minutes ago, Harrier said:

Nearly all Vietnamese Australians are south Vietnamese refugees/migrants (and their descendants) who fled at during the war, so this was basically a given.

I wish the girls would give Hanni more of a chance, she almost certainly doesn't have strong opinions here and she's only 18 :deadbanana2:

wait are koreans pro communists now? idgi

2 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

who is the most capitalist kpop group? (who exploits their fans the most for profit?)

main-qimg-63e43b8a79e65a668459deb848be80

Margins increase exponentially when you think of how little they release for the cost to admission

just put that *Not a Planet Anymore* user on Ignore y'all. they live for this thread being about them

Stan Hanni :heart:

ezgif.com-optimize.thumb.gif.8bf407d06eb

12 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Anyways, since apparently I'm one of the hags can we discuss the GG song that kinda changed the game for kpop?

4th going on 5th gen still copping their style me fears. The only thing to drag is the quality of the video.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

SNSD invented budget kpop vids with The Boys honestly tbh

Anyways... The Boyz's 2nd album on August 7th

when are we getting teasers

1 minute ago, Soobin said:

Stan Hanni :heart:

ezgif.com-optimize.thumb.gif.8bf407d06eb

we stan a capitalist queen. her stage presence is arguably the best in NJ, she's just the most hungry for success :jonny5: taylor teas

• Like 1

That *Not Mark Lee anymore* user wants to insert himself and wants my attention it seems 

Edited by Pluto2022

1 minute ago, kataraqueen said:

SNSD invented budget kpop vids with The Boys honestly tbh

Yeah, time is cruel and they deserve a re-do of their video catalog.

I mean, absolute flops are getting million dollar videos these days.

• Like 1

And when Get Up gets an 8.4 and BNM from pitchfork, then what

spacer.png

Just now, levi_valvi said:

spacer.png

We will obviously be celebrating, duh

spacer.png

Just now, levi_valvi said:

spacer.png

2024 grammy for BNA, super shy vmas performance, coachella 2024, superbowl 2026

spacer.png

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, fauxtography said:

Yeah, time is cruel and they deserve a re-do of their video catalog.

I mean, absolute flops are getting million dollar videos these days.

wait what

I meant that The Boys was the start of high budget kpop vids girl why did u assume I meant low budget 

The Boys mv is that b

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Of course SM stans would downplay actual STREAMING NUMBERS :redface:

And also MONEY is bigger and more global than any SNSD song, deal with it. Y’all obsession with making SNSD seem bigger than what they are needs to be studied. Ever since I saw  some of y’all claiming they are bigger than BTS or BP, you guys lost your credibility, I’m sorry and I simply cannot look at you guys the same anymore :coffee2:
Some of you are  reminding me of those Britney and Christina stans that still lives in year 2000 that I see in some

of these threads in here (what’s up with these people also btw):skull:
Nobody outside of Korea really cares about Girls Generation in 2023 be for real :redface:

Sorry it just had to be said, cause some of you fossils are living in a delulu bubble in here.

TWICE AND BP obliterated all their records and are now the top 2 biggest Kpop ggs of all time, deal with it scones :jonny2:

Reveal hidden contents

Authentic-British-Scones-2427.21.2.jpg

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

We Gen Z people seriously need to take over this thread and kick out all the uncles in here who are living too much in the past :emofish: 

Imagine still thinking SNSD are the biggest gg ever in 2023 :rip:

that user is at least 35 + years old and needs to stop lying :bibliahh:

According to them, TWICE are flops and are “over”, but somehow SNSD is more relevant in 2023 :bibliahh:

Me wondering how I got myself into this mess with the SM Sheep to begin with, just because I made a list of the biggest gg songs of each generation

f64jq1yvvvu51.jpg

59 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

SM Sheep literally drag JYP ggs in here daily, what are you talking about, like if anyone is triggered it’s y’all? :redface:

Onces, Midzys etc. are just very chill in here, and not as toxic and loud like you guys :rip:

Except for me of course cause every fandom needs a “crazy” person, so Onces and Midzys hide behind me cause I got y’all don’t worry

treyreloaded-baddies-west.gif

41 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Notice how that 35+ year old always wanna insert himself in my discussions with other people in here, and want my attention 24/7 even though I ignore him most of the time :toofunny2:

bigwinter.thumb.gif.131ca0fc9b1264f8e8d6

39 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

You stan a group who sells 4M copies but can't debut with 1M streams, you might wanna sit this one out 

ezgif.com-optimize.thumb.gif.4973257ede1

35 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

So according to you Forever 1 is bigger than More & More, I Can't Stop Me, Cry for Me, Alcohol Free, The Feels, Moonlight Sunrise :toofunny2:

Even Scientist and Set Me Free probably made more noise than any SNSD release since 2015 :coffee2:

21 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

I AM THE BEST is bigger than any SNSD song let's not, and I'm not about to discuss about it with you biased Scones especially after I saw some of you trying to indicate that SNSD have a bigger impact on Kpop than BTS  :rip: Like I have honestly nothing to say to y'all :deadbanana4:

21 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

YouTube:

I AM THE BEST - 348M views (3,4M likes) :1stplace:

Gee - 309M views (2,4M likes) :2ndplace:

Spotify:

I AM THE BEST - 115M streams :1stplace:

Gee - 60M streams  :2ndplace:

Looks like people remember the bigger classic worldwide :worship2:

But SM sheep are obsessed with you, okay @Pluto2022

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

We Gen Z people seriously need to take over this thread and kick out all the uncles in here who are living too much in the past :emofish: 

Imagine still thinking SNSD are the biggest gg ever in 2023 :rip:

Dragging the thread for being old and formatting your posts like a geriatric grandma on Facebook is so camp actually like… the lack of self awareness :ahh:

5000+ posts later and you still can’t resize images or uses spoilers for your twink spamming 

• Haha 5

New jeans super shy is simply beyond - this is a revelation for pop music. The dance, the sound, every aspect of this is perfection of the craft

spacer.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lgaga1fan said:

Dragging the thread for being old and formatting your posts like a geriatric grandma on Facebook is so camp actually like… the lack of self awareness :ahh:

5000+ posts later and you still can’t resize images or uses spoilers for your twink spamming 

nothing wrong with twink spamming

The way that 37 year-old user just quoted my replies only, in a discussion I was having with multiple people in here, acting as if i just wrote these things out of the blue and wasn't having a back and forth discussion with multiple people in here coming for me :toofunny2:

Edited by Pluto2022

I understand the 2NE1 fans, groups like 2NE1 and Sistar were more consistent and they had more hits than SNSD, but SNSD oblirates them in the rest (physicals, tours, overall career, etc) and they weren't that bad with digitals (gee is bigger than any song from those groups)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

spacer.png

It’s kinda inevitable at this point 

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

spacer.png

world domination and we'll love to see it