K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

Women :jonny5:

I will never forgive Korea for letting them flop musically when they serves more cvnt than Miss Tae 

• Like 1

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

i was absent for like an hour 

What is going AWN here...

This is why KTRL is the best part of ATRL :deadbanana4:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, motherpills said:

why are we still doing 2NE1 vs GG in the year of our lord 2023? Let's move on please

red-velvet.gif

We aren't. An anti-fan of both used 2NE1 to drag Legend Motheration's biggest hit and then Rolling Stone called it the best kpop song ever. They're getting the lashings they deserve from both fandoms now.

4 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Women :jonny5:

I will never forgive Korea for letting them flop musically when they serves more cvnt than Miss Tae 

ntfm on King Taeng but I'll never forgive SM for snatching lil touch from Yuri. It would have been the bop of the year. :jonnycat:

Edited by Century
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

Bringing up wars from the yesteryears of 2009, give it UP!

According to them, TWICE are flops and are “over”, but somehow SNSD is more relevant in 2023 :bibliahh:

8 minutes ago, Nein said:

Imagine having to resort to ageism to dismiss the world’s KPOP group.

”Gen Z”? stfu.

It's just that one user. The way his triggered everytime SNSD is mentioned, even the Onces who had beefs with Scones not too long ago dgaf now :bibliahh:

But yeah ur only going to see this type of behaviour in Kpop like acting as his faves has found the fountain of youth or something, their going to be forgotten and replace :bibliahh:

Whereas In the west, we have the likes of Miss Giselle Knowles still stomping in 2023 :gaycat5:

Edited by Odette Violet

ETA preview (studio vers) :superman:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

Oh they're taking it :jonnycat:

Me wondering how I got myself into this mess with the SM Sheep to begin with, just because I made a list of the biggest gg songs of each generation

f64jq1yvvvu51.jpg

• Haha 1

Newjeans new mini being released and it’s a full house :superman:

12 minutes ago, Century said:

ntfm on King Taeng but I'll never forgive SM for snatching lil touch from Yuri. It would have been the bop of the year:jonnycat:

They made the right decision tho. Not that Yuri  would've slayed it. The sing fits better for a group imo, they brought harmonies and 2x the CVNT.  :gaycat2:

The biggest crime was just releasing this without promo, dance practice etc. like totally nada :jonny4:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

wait this bops :katie2:

22 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

It's just that one user. The way his triggered everytime SNSD is mentioned, even the Onces who had beefs with Scones not too long ago dgaf now 

SM Sheep literally drag JYP ggs in here daily, what are you talking about, like if anyone is triggered it’s y’all? :redface:

Onces, Midzys etc. are just very chill in here, and not as toxic and loud like you guys :rip:

Except for me of course cause every fandom needs a “crazy” person, so Onces and Midzys hide behind me cause I got y’all don’t worry

treyreloaded-baddies-west.gif

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Haha 1

The cognitive biases at play with JYP groups and boy groups being oppressed groups but going into fits whenever the thread's favorite group is brought up. :bibliahh:

Mind you the post that started this was also an attempt to start **** with Stinks who are the 2nd biggest base in here too but a bunch of them either aren't posting or are banned recently and the others just looked the other way because Pluto plays along with their anti-SM rantings and ravings. :bibliahh:

Edited by Century

And the way they still scored a top 5 hit just less than a year ago too :jonnycat: They will always be relevant

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

And the way they still scored a top 5 hit less than a year ago too :jonnycat: They will always be relevant

Biggest girl group to ever exist a.k.a TWICE can't relate, can they ? @Pluto2022

Expect here. Onces and Sones don’t fight since World War Two. Let’s not mention twice to drag SNSD every time :cm:

As a non-fan I’m have to say this is a timeless song 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

winter needs to pull a taeyeon and plant the seeds for an amazing solo career via a CLASSIC ost ballad

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MusicFan98 said:

Biggest girl group to ever exist a.k.a TWICE can't relate, can they ? @Pluto2022

Twice is a US Girl Group :cm: you trying to make twice irrelevant in 2023 when you Stan NCT pick a struggle 

Notice how that 35+ year old always wanna insert himself in my discussions with other people in here, and want my attention 24/7 even though I ignore him most of the time :toofunny2:

bigwinter.thumb.gif.131ca0fc9b1264f8e8d6

1 minute ago, Dialamba said:

Twice is a US Girl Group :cm: you trying to make twice irrelevant in 2023 when you Stan NCT pick a struggle 

They are irrelevant since late 2019:bibliahh: it's not a 2023 thing sweety, whew I used to love the days when Onces came here all proud calling TWICE "BIGGER THAN SNSD" and now they are just hiding behind spotify streams and line music charts :bibliahh: