K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

WAIT CREAM SODA SOUNDS GOOD 

giphy.gif

I'm not a once but she looks godly in this teaser, im tuning in.

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Spotify isn't everything bestie. Now combine their Spotify and Yt streams.

anyways I don’t see what the fuss is, on circle global chart flower is the best doing solo and that’s what the initial twt was coming from…

• Like 2

pop perfection 

No wonder it's their most successful song internationally 

Edited by katyberry
  • Like 4

51 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

Zhang Hao, Ricky, Gyuvin and Yujin are going to be serving full male Wonyoung and An Yujin come 2026 when Yuehua redebuts them in BIVE. All they need is 2-3 other trainees (who they’re probably already training as we speak). Now THAT (permanent) group is going to be the true face of Gen 5 bgs. Yuehua struck gold this year.

IMG-5708.jpg

BIVE :dies:

1 hour ago, youresotoxic said:

this sounds good! :duca: but this field filming location is the exact same as WE GO by fromis_8 and a bunch of other Kpop groups but still, where are the funds JYP :toofunny2: where are the international filming locations. you need to visually separate yourself during a summer comeback release!!!

41 minutes ago, armink said:

no it isn’t :cm:

B-but mass stream 

6 minutes ago, spicyaegha said:

anyways I don’t see what the fuss is, on circle global chart flower is the best doing solo and that’s what the initial twt was coming from…

Circle heavily weight korean charts. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

16 hours ago, smates said:

Rafranz, as you can see, is an older and wealthy fan who was very active during Butter's No. 1 run. She talked about how many copies all her family bought, etc. There was a thread with maybe 20+ pages just mocking her for her age/appearance, sharing her pictures and everything :rip: I don't know who snitched but after she learned about it, ATRL apologized, the thread was closed and no one opened a thread about her again but she is still mentioned every now and then :rip:

Jesus christ :rip:

people who bully Jennie are losers and uglies :chick3:

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, SandyJeans said:

whew everyone and their labels knew NewJeans were coming back to grace us with AOTY in July so they came prepared with the GOOD music to compete! all of these teasers sound amazing :WAP: we love friendly competition :gaycat5:

also lol at Dives a few months ago trying to throw shade at NJ for coming back during an "empty house" with Ditto/OMG. we'll see who dominates at the end of July :gaycat:

So what’s going to happen when HITMIXX release the best song of the month or possibly SOTY? 

what-the-hell-we-gon-do-now-ms-juicy.gif

25 minutes ago, Adama said:

What is exiting is that for once we know that Yuehua is not a cheap agency! They have the money, the ressources and the connections to really have a successful group this time! 

ab6761610000e5eb63cc88daba8709af04c3d6ed
bgc-crying.gif

45 minutes ago, SandyJeans said:

also lol at Dives a few months ago trying to throw shade at NJ for coming back during an "empty house" with Ditto/OMG. we'll see who dominates at the end of July :gaycat:

Most Dives give new kpop fan who haven't seen the rise and fall of a Sajaegiship group before. They're stanning for success but that success isn't going to stick around for long once there's another project to prop up. IVE seemed like they were on a different trajectory to the others with Love Dive -> After Like being amazing but then they immediately fell back into that label's usual background music releases. :deadbanana4:

8 minutes ago, All In My Head said:

she’s EVERYTHING :jonny:

If life is fair, she will be the ACTUAL Lisa of 4th (5th?) gen

• Like 1

Not all the teasers today slaying

ODD EYE Circle mini sounds fantastic as expected
EXO sounds great, they truly deserved success of BTS :chick3:
NMIXX finally serving their first listenable track?!
ZEROBASEONE (horrible name:bibliahh:) about to serve a listenable boygroup song?!
MINA serving goddess  in the MV teaser, hopefully they fully commit to it and its a sexy bop aswell..
and meanwhile Newjeans releasing serve after serve and gonna comeback again in a couple weeks
:loki:

Edited by TaylenaStan

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

So what’s going to happen when HITMIXX release the best song of the month or possibly SOTY? 

After that happens you're going to wake up

jk it bops but why does it sound so much like Hold The Girl :redface:

5 minutes ago, Hazy said:

people who bully Jennie are losers and uglies :chick3:

So blinks lmao

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

the song genuinely sounds cute so i'll throw a few streams their way :gaycat2: & I think this will be a cute hit for them a la Love Me Like This but it's not going to be topping any charts anywhere. ETA already clears :rockon:

Just now, SandyJeans said:

the song genuinely sounds cute so i'll throw a few streams their way :gaycat2: & I think this will be a cute hit for them a la Love Me Like This but it's not going to be topping any charts anywhere. ETA already clears :rockon:

I was talking about the arts only, and not the charts 

5 minutes ago, Century said:

After that happens you're going to wake up

Don’t even start 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Wake up from what? :fish2:

this is kinda the best female solo we’ve gotten so far this year

4 hours ago, Mel. said:

what's with these 'test images' they keep posting  :deadbanana4: it's like they don't have anything ready and just pumping out old teaser photos they scrapped

• Haha 9

9 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Wake up from what? :fish2:

The dream that JYP will let nmixx release the kind of music they deserve. 

#FreeLily :fish2:

The way BP has more chance to end their world tour next month than baemon debuting :deadbanana2:

17 minutes ago, Century said:

Most Dives give new kpop fan who haven't seen the rise and fall of a Sajaegiship group before. They're stanning for success but that success isn't going to stick around for long once there's another project to prop up. IVE seemed like they were on a different trajectory to the others with Love Dive -> After Like being amazing but then they immediately fell back into that label's usual background music releases. :deadbanana4:

yeah because Kitsch sounds like a typical IVE’s track :coffee: Whatever since their daesangs sweep people said they would be over with NJ’s rise. 

• Like 1

Just realized we haven’t seen the marine serre moon print in quite a while. Pandemic over?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dialamba said:

yeah because Kitsch sounds like a typical IVE’s track :coffee: Whatever since their daesangs sweep people said they would be over with NJ’s rise. 

That whole album was so generic that it coulda come from a c-tier group, and that's just not the type of music I stan for and also isn't the type of music that usually sustains long term careers at the top. I'm still hoping they can release something better next time and that album was a fluke because of the pressure they were under as a group and as a company. Eleven was similarly faceless and once it was successful we got it followed up with all-time classics so there's still hope. :cm: