• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Flomik said:

If they release listenable music then yes I fear, they might pose a threat. Not for SKZ or TXT maybe but definitely for less popular groups who will NOT be namedropped.

And even if their contracts are just 2 years old, we can expect new IVEs, LE SSERAFIMs and soloists occupying the charts :cm:

The facts that 4 members are from Yueha :deadbanana4:! They will only need 1/2 new members and they will debut right of the gates! 
If I was Yueha I would be already planning their debut

Why can't I have D.O? :'(  live's so cruel 

• Like 2

look its a new me

switched it up, who's this

korean korean newjeans so fresh so clean

new hurr

new tee

new jeans do you see

f3eea8f6ac4a6b95f6a16a7a0f5295bbcb263efd.gif

5 minutes ago, Cain said:

So with the new Korean age rules, is Hyein like 13 now? :skull:

I hate that that was changed btw. Everything getting standardized and aligned. Korean age had a unique charm to it 

31 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

I watched the NewJennies SuperShy MV for the second time and honestly? I absolutely see the appeal. They have such a clear definitive image and they’re not trying to complicate anything, just releasing feel-good music that sounds fresh and current but also timeless in a way. No wonder so many people **** with them. 

but having said that, some people in this thread really need to stop acting like they’re the second coming of Jesus and gatekeep, it’s really not that deep. Enjoy the music. 

SandyJeans shade I see :cm: 

not my fault NewJesus is paving the way :alexz:

jk I get that - I feel like most Tokkis really just enjoy their music and tend to be overdramatic since there's a massive target on their back for being so popular in such a short amount of time! but glad you enjoyed Super Shy more on the second listen :celestial4:

I don't have opinions on MNET Survival Shows groups' success until I see the consistence of their comebacks.

But I think the reason why they peak early is because people behind them don't really know how to reach international public out through music, promotions and distribution. And It's easy to peak soon on Korea, cause It's a small and satured market already. I think there isn't much effort, cause they are so short-lived that is better just to spam korean/japanese content for quick money taking advantage of an already existent fandom.

They can be different, who knows... 

:soda:

Zhang Hao, Ricky, Gyuvin and Yujin are going to be serving full male Wonyoung and An Yujin come 2026 when Yuehua redebuts them in BIVE. All they need is 2-3 other trainees (who they’re probably already training as we speak). Now THAT (permanent) group is going to be the true face of Gen 5 bgs. Yuehua struck gold this year.

IMG-5708.jpg

• Like 1

tbh even though i don’t keep up with new BGs, i feel like the hype for ZB1 is really big :deadbanana:

and based on the stuff that’s being posted here, i see some visuals :gaycat2:

• Like 2

I've never seen him so excited over tiktok :dies:

it's cute to see Minho acting like a fanboy, but shinee got him into kpop so its understandable 

• Like 1

whew everyone and their labels knew NewJeans were coming back to grace us with AOTY in July so they came prepared with the GOOD music to compete! all of these teasers sound amazing :WAP: we love friendly competition :gaycat5:

also lol at Dives a few months ago trying to throw shade at NJ for coming back during an "empty house" with Ditto/OMG. we'll see who dominates at the end of July :gaycat:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mel. said:

It’s a typo on their part

but the fact still remains it’s the biggest soloist song so far this year…

no it isn’t :cm:

23 minutes ago, SandyJeans said:

SandyJeans shade I see :cm: 

not my fault NewJesus is paving the way :alexz:

jk I get that - I feel like most Tokkis really just enjoy their music and tend to be overdramatic since there's a massive target on their back for being so popular in such a short amount of time! but glad you enjoyed Super Shy more on the second listen :celestial4:

Um I’m sorry I…don’t recall who you are or your posts :coffee: and my comment wasnt directed to you. But if you felt like it was then maybe it was for a reason haha. 
but yeah, i always enjoy their music for what it is. Simple, feel-good, uncomplicated, easy breezy listen. Attention is still my fave and nothing has topped that but I like what I hear from this album so far. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

Zhang Hao, Ricky, Gyuvin and Yujin are going to be serving full male Wonyoung and An Yujin come 2026 when Yuehua redebuts them in BIVE. All they need is 2-3 other trainees (who they’re probably already training as we speak). Now THAT (permanent) group is going to be the true face of Gen 5 bgs. Yuehua struck gold this year.

IMG-5708.jpg

I don’t even think they need more than 2 new members! Big groups are not trendy anymore! LSRFM and IVE worked bc they didn’t have many members 

What is exiting is that for once we know that Yuehua is not a cheap agency! They have the money, the ressources and the connections to really have a successful group this time! 

Edited by Adama
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, SandyJeans said:

finally! I've been lurking for years. NewQueens, NewLegends, NewJennies, NewSupremes stan here but also Wonder Girls (Reboot - best k-pop album of all time), f(x) & SNSD's japanese discography fan!! also a lamb :gayriahcat2:

ready to spread the NewTestament aka Get Up out July 21st :jonny6:

6 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Um I’m sorry I…don’t recall who you are or your posts :coffee: and my comment wasnt directed to you. But if you felt like it was then maybe it was for a reason haha. 
but yeah, i always enjoy their music for what it is. Simple, feel-good, uncomplicated, easy breezy listen. Attention is still my fave and nothing has topped that but I like what I hear from this album so far. 

I called Get Up, NewTestament in my first post haha. but no drama over here :celestial3: we love Attention! such a brilliant debut

• Like 1

Cream soda being a sexy concept and without Kai is going to be interesting! Let’s be real the reason Love shot became viral 

is because of him and his iconic red suit!

I know everyone at SM was fuming when the military call happened :dies: 

• Like 1

The promo :superman:

37 minutes ago, Flomik said:

If they release listenable music then yes I fear, they might pose a threat. Not for SKZ or TXT maybe but definitely for less popular groups who will NOT be namedropped.

And even if their contracts are just 2 years old, we can expect new IVEs, LE SSERAFIMs and soloists occupying the charts :cm:

Namedrop them :fonso: *pulls out a watch to hypnotize you to say the names*

hypnosis-hypnotist.gif

36 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Lee Know lives alone?

It’s his parents house.
Him, Seungmin, I.N and Felix live in a dorm together while the other half is living in another dorm

26 minutes ago, TheCal said:

ofc you know about that sextape

smug-wink.gif

But bestie, you’re literally the most horknee one in here though

gomezcircus-taehyung.gif.5744e522ae68d65

24 minutes ago, SandyJeans said:

@Somi spilled. Korea is perched for a new BG to put their support behind especially after the success of Wanna One, theres a void that needs to be filled and they're at the perfect spot to fill it. It would have been X1 had it not been for the rigging scandal coming out. They're going to be digital monsters me thinks (for BG standards)

I think we all know that Produce groups usually do well digitally including their bgs. Makes me wonder how the 4th gen bg landscape would’ve looked like if X1 weren’t sabotaged. It’s kinda unfair that IZ*ONE were unfazed by the rigging scandal while X1 had to disband even though they had just debuted and were smashing. 

The fact that Kep1er is the only Produce  group ever to not snatch a hit domestically, like how is it even possible to fumble the bag with a Produce group like this, when it should’ve been the easiest thing for them? :rip:

16 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

I've never seen him so excited over tiktok :dies:

it's cute to see Minho acting like a fanboy, but shinee got him into kpop so its understandable 

He might be an SM Sheep cause he also idolizes EXO especially Kai  :dies:

• Like 1

Okay after hearing that NMIXX teaser, I have a feeling k-pop is gonna run UK garage into the ground omg. It sounds magical though.

I wouldn't mind exo giving us another "with you" in their new album.:WAP:

OEC seems to be uk garage too  :deadbanana4:

Edited by Odd
  • Like 1

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

He might be an SM Sheep cause he also idolizes EXO especially Kai  :dies:

Ended the YG stans Changbin, Felix, Han  :dies:

30 minutes ago, armink said:

no it isn’t :cm:

Spotify isn't everything bestie. Now combine their Spotify and Yt streams.

4 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

But bestie, you’re literally the most horknee one in here though

gomezcircus-taehyung.gif.5744e522ae68d65

oh...

wendypills.gif

4 minutes ago, Hitchhiker said:

He is so pretty :celestial4:

He has unique features  :heart: