• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, SandyJeans said:

let's also talk about this choreography slay. ugh they (& their team) really are the best

Their poor arms :deadbanana4:

10 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

SOTY is upon us 

9 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

omg

voyezten-hyoyeon.gif

13 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

wait this sounds amazing, the sample alone :jonny5: bout to end every 4th gen boy group omg

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

oh they're serving quality

7 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

kings :falcon:

13 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

this has potential hope they don't jinx it with some horrendous switch

all these mv teasers are SERVING :jonny5: EXO SOTY is here

next week is going to be SO good

Edited by youresotoxic
  • Like 1

I watched the NewJennies SuperShy MV for the second time and honestly? I absolutely see the appeal. They have such a clear definitive image and they’re not trying to complicate anything, just releasing feel-good music that sounds fresh and current but also timeless in a way. No wonder so many people **** with them. 

but having said that, some people in this thread really need to stop acting like they’re the second coming of Jesus and gatekeep, it’s really not that deep. Enjoy the music. 

Edited by Witnessed ET
  • Like 4

Speaking of ZB1, what are y'all predictions for their careers? How successful will the group be in the current bg landscape?

Should SKZ, TXT, ENHYPEN, TREASURE, ATEEZ be scared of ZB1 like Miss @Somi stated ? Did she spill or is she setting them up? 

XiR5GQZ.gif

Edited by Pluto2022

24 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

omg this also sounds like a collapse:jonny6: such a return to form! this is for the pre-debut to XX era stans :duca: Orbits gaslit the f*** outta people that said their signature sound went away after they stopped working with Jaden & Monotree 

Edited by SandyJeans
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

Hao main slayer confirmed

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Speaking of ZB1, what are y'all predictions for their careers? How successful will the group be in the current bg landscape?

Should SKZ, TXT, ENHYPEN, TREASURE, ATEEZ be scared like Miss @Somi stated ? Did she spill or is she setting them up? 

XiR5GQZ.gif

If they release listenable music then yes I fear, they might pose a threat. Not for SKZ or TXT maybe but definitely for less popular groups who will NOT be namedropped.

And even if their contracts are just 2 years old, we can expect new IVEs, LE SSERAFIMs and soloists occupying the charts :cm:

3 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

The furniture in Lee Knowles house is so fuckin ugly :deadbanana2:

Lee Know lives alone?

2 hours ago, Odette Violet said:

Aespa doing cvnty concept would be such a slay. All visuals with good proportions and most importantly no underage member :gaycat1:

That's the best part, grown folks music only, period.

22 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

Imagine how much of a threat Nmixx would be if they had been relasing this since the beginning instead of O.O. Dice nonsense.

8 minutes ago, SandyJeans said:

wait this sounds amazing, the sample alone :jonny5: bout to end every 4th gen boy group omg

Sample sounds familiar, a little like take on me by aha but idk. Do you know what it is?

3 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Lee Know lives alone?

That's the best part, grown folks music only, period.

Imagine how much of a threat Nmixx would be if they had been relasing this since the beginning instead of O.O. Dice nonsense.

Sample sounds familiar, a little like take on me by aha but idk. Do you know what it is?

you're spot on!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Should SKZ, TXT, ENHYPEN, TREASURE, ATEEZ be scared of ZB1 like Miss @Somi stated ? Did she spill or is she setting them up? 

XiR5GQZ.gif

I don’t think they’ll be that successful 

produce groups always peak with their debut and judging by the mv teaser the song is giving classic nugu bg vibes

31 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

It’s giving Oh my girl :duca:

• Haha 1

Zerobaseone sounds kinda excellent? Wtf?

• Like 5

JE NE SAIS QUOI sounds cvunty, hopefully they promote it in shows 

41 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Is that the footballer who’s s*xtapes got leaked?

Edit: never mind it’s another one

ofc you know about that sextape

smug-wink.gif

newjeans is definitely the biggest gg right now in terms of digital and physical :jonny5:

Mind you, they are not even A YEAR OLD :rip: & they will only get bigger and bigger

once they are able/legal to tour worldwide... :jonny5:

15 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

XiR5GQZ.gif

@Somi spilled. Korea is perched for a new BG to put their support behind especially after the success of Wanna One, theres a void that needs to be filled and they're at the perfect spot to fill it. It would have been X1 had it not been for the rigging scandal coming out. They're going to be digital monsters me thinks (for BG standards)