K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

let’s be real k-pop choreo does not translate that well on daytime/ nighttime talk shows

also i hope they regulate just how busy these schedules are, for the sake of the idols and fans 

no fans wanna see their faces out of sync, tired, barely giving anything because they’ve been performing nonstop and doing other promotions too

like across the board with blackpink and twice, unless you’re like lisa or jihyo, let them rest a bit and then give their best

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, TheCal said:

I- :deadbanana2:

Reveal hidden contents

and i just saw this today:bibliahh:

F0XcqK9XgAAHFDI?format=jpg&name=medium

vilegend-momo.gif

I saw that earlier too, they did her dirty :rip: even though she's my bias, it's still kinda funny :chick3:

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

oh WOW

Reveal hidden contents

:bibliahh:

Jihyonce you will always be famous

wait why isn't new jeans on spotify :rip: i hope they don't make us wait until the album drops because I'll miss out on tons of streams for my wrapped

6 minutes ago, Young Volcanoes said:

wait why isn't new jeans on spotify :rip: i hope they don't make us wait until the album drops because I'll miss out on tons of streams for my wrapped

it'll be on Spotify in 6 hours, along with Super Shy.

• Like 1

TWICESTORY :WAP:  I hope they do an encore 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Young Volcanoes said:

they might be waiting to release it with Super Shy in 6 hours:duca:i hope so at least

57 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

oh WOW

Reveal hidden contents

:bibliahh:

It's obvious that the stage was to small for them, hence why they look uncomfortable, since the stage never had to experience 9 girls performing at the same time, so don't try it

XiR5GQZ.gif

TREASURE headlining the Tencent Music Awards in Macau on the 8th! :clap3:The organizers knew who needed that slot and who would put on a show :clap3:

F0WqJGOXoAU3cgl?format=jpg&name=medium

I'm kinda jealous that SM didn't give Illusion this single treatment like Eve when it blew up last year :rip: :rip: 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sept said:

I'm kinda jealous that SM didn't give Illusion this single treatment like Eve when it blew up last year :rip: :rip: 

that's because they blew the budget on life's too short

XiR5GQZ.gif

JYP not promoting shoot when it was viral on TT

SS not releasing Cupid while the sped up version has million views on TT. 
:rip:

Dara MV teaser & she’ll be making her long awaited solo debut music show appearance on M Countdown next week

2 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

that's because they blew the budget on life's too short

XiR5GQZ.gif

The way Ilusion is stomping on Girls and LTS in every single metric now :deadbanana:

Hold On Tight is lowkey viral on TT and a minor Spotify hit yet they done nothing as well

Where can I apply to be aespa's marketing manager? Should I dm Ningqueen?

spacer.png

• Like 1

Yeah aespa’s promotion and a choice of singles was a mess sometimes but the Spicy era is a huge upgrade 

We got something fresh, no NCT rejects, b-sides performances at music shows and great TikTok promo following the trends

If I’m not mistaken they got a new staff and a new team so maybe things will get better from now on

Spicy was fun but I'm already over it. they definitely were not ready for a full album cycle yet so I'm glad they gave us an extremely solid and replayable mini

they need another KLASSIC as the title track for Æ1

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Flomik said:

If I’m not mistaken they got a new staff and a new team so maybe things will get better from now on

Thirsty is right there :lakitu: SM will never be competent internationally

Edited by Asscatchem

Starshit didn’t even bother to put Dear Cupid on streaming plateforms despite the song being VIRAL on social media  :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, Young Volcanoes said:

I’m hoping it drops with super shy. I remember how painful it was waiting for Attention and Hype boy to drop on streaming sites. 

:jonny5:

Edited by youresotoxic
  • Like 4