K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

The moment I heard they will use the "im a mess mess mess" for a song, i knew its going to be a hit:jonny:hope they will promote the english version in the west

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Ryan said:

KWINKA is their best single in years. I don’t understand the hate for it. They’ve really found their groove making songs about **** women go through without alienating a male fanbase. 

I did not like the song at first, but they had to add crack to it or Idk cause I can't stop listening to KWINKA:jonny: queens did that:clap3:

• Like 1

It's Natty's re-redebut day! :party:

• MCD.EP804: KISS OF LIFE, tripleS +(KR)ystal Eyes, Lapillus, Hash Tag, SWAN, Yoon Jiyoung, Queenz Eye, &TEAM, 8TURN, LUN8, MIDNATT, Nam Dong Hyun, WEi, TEEN TOP, SHINee

:cm:

just saw that attention reentered the top 15 on melon daily :WAP: the real summer anthem :WAP: 

o wow so many things happened overnight :deadbanana4:

50/50 Barbie song is so much better than Cupid, now I’m kinda sad they are screwed :noparty: the amount of promo Warner already gave them so early into their career, they really could’ve been the next BTS (does any of the members speak English though?) 

I don’t like ZB1 snippet, it’s basic and sounded better in the mv teaser 

I’m not surprised about Eve English version, Yunjin teased it on instagram yesterday :flower: very good move, now push it in the west and release proper mv! but the chorus is so bad, what were they thinking? „got my heartbeat pumping”?  it sounds bad, flows bad and is so lazy :rip: was it really so hard to come up with something better?

Edited by Hazy

6 hours til NewJerseys category 5 Hurricane. :jonny6:

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Eternium said:

The shipments are abysmal. Trying to get copies anywhere has been rough. My local Target had only one copy left on Friday :deadbanana: 

yeah, I’ve been saying their distribution deal is so bad since the very beginning 

2 hours ago, kendoll2001 said:

Somi’s celebrity status is quite big

despite abmysmal musical output she has pretty big following and is a bit of an it girl? 

45 minutes ago, jorjapuss said:

this line up minus Jiwoo and add Yunah, it’s a slay for sure

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8eE9G1T/

kick out Wonhee and add Yunah

and maybe I would replace Jiwoo with Chanelle, I don’t know, she looks quite miserable and lost, but maybe that would change in the next episodes 

Edited by Hazy

5 hours ago, kendoll2001 said:

Next Gen It Boy :gaycat2:

Jiwoong really about to make this takeover look too easy :allears:

king looks GOOD

3 minutes ago, Hazy said:

I don’t like ZB1 snippet, it’s basic and sounded better in the mv teaser 

From the snippet I'm not the biggest fan either. Is this supposed to be a debut song of the "5th gen bg":priceless: nah...

• Like 1

okay i must admit

Jiwoong is the best-looking male idol (or asian) I have seen so far. he looks straight out of a manhwa :redface:

• Like 1

Hybe is going all out this month, LSRFM English track, TXT x JB collab, NewJeans takeover, JK solo :deadbanana4: it’s bad for the other companies rn 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

19 minutes ago, Hazy said:

despite abmysmal musical output she has pretty big following and is a bit of an it girl? 

Koreans who still watch commercials with their TV programs see her constantly.

it already sounds sooooo good :WAP:

49 minutes ago, Hazy said:

50/50 Barbie song is so much better than Cupid, now I’m kinda sad they are screwed :noparty: the amount of promo Warner already gave them so early into their career, they really could’ve been the next BTS (does any of the members speak English though?) 

I think Aran and Sio (The 2 vocalists) can speak English 

• Like 1

Booked. :clap3:

1 hour ago, Sailor Venus said:

not the 07 & 08 liners...:gaycat6:

1 hour ago, Adama said:

Minus Jiwoo? The best singer on the show? 

Kick Wonhee and replace ha with Younah and we’re good 

1 hour ago, lily42 said:

minus Jiwoo, not Wonhee? :deadbanana4:

jiwoo is too stiff, she looks like nugu idols.

its not like Jiwoo is super good at singing, some of the girls are not that far behind in terms of vocal ability. 

56 minutes ago, Hazy said:

yeah, I’ve been saying their distribution deal is so bad since the very beginning 

kick out Wonhee and add Yunah

and maybe I would replace Jiwoo with Chanelle, I don’t know, she looks quite miserable and lost, but maybe that would change in the next episodes 

chanelle looks like shes about to sleep most of the time , she also looks like Barbara from Ohio and she doesn't match the other girls aesthetically. its like adding CL to new jeans  

Edited by jorjapuss
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Adama said:

I see, Gyunvin want to keep the dozen title in ZB1 :bibliahh:

the way its just a tiktok challenge:rip: and he's not even offbeat either so i dont get why u would call him a dozen and gyuvin can actually sound nice singing :clap3: 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Songwriter and composer

Danielle :superman:

the lyrics of newjeans :gaycat2:

they are really going to break so many records :superman:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

Songwriter and composer

Danielle :superman:

the lyrics of newjeans :gaycat2:

they are really going to break so many records :superman:

Their 7 Rings is coming :eli:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Adama said:

:redface:

nnn I was hoping she’d join the main slayers at modhaus with ARTMS but still excited to hear what she does next

7 hours ago, Somi said:

Stray Kids fans already threatened :eek: 

It was literally you in here who shaded SKZ unprovoked and claimed ZB1 were gonna “end them”, a few weeks ago when I didn’t even care for their existence :hoetenks: 

Then you claimed to have bookmarked my post, when I responded with “good luck to them ending the current bg landscape”

7 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Sometimes I don’t know if you’re trolling or actually being serious with your random outbursts at me, Pluto sis. Or maybe you’ve always had a problem with me and I didn’t notice lol. Whatever it is, I just couldn’t care less or give a shite. This is probably the 10th time you’ve shaded me with random stuff that you shouldn’t be taking this seriously. I used to think of you as someone who is one of the most light hearted people in here but I guess not? And I’m out here sitting wondering what’s actually going on in your head when you act like this, while I’m just coming in this thread to pass time as a kpop stan in between my countless meetings when I work from home whenever I have my phone in my hand as a distraction. 

OR mayyyyybe you secretly hate SVT and that’s why you’re making such a big deal out of my “ended BTS” joke comment and pretending to be so butthurt about it :dies: even @armink sis knows what’s up and is laughing with me, yet you seem hellbent on proving something else lmao. 

whatever it is, keep doing you and making me cackle sis. You truly are a special character in this thread :heart:

Don’t take it that seriously, I’m just trolling :hoetenks: 

It’s all love from me :heart:

5 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

Of course STAY will be the first fandom feel threaten by ZB1 here. Even on twitter they started the fight already. 

When In Bloom outchart SKZ, the war will be officially starts

STAY being the first fandom? Sweetie it’s literally ZB1 stans who have been getting brave and attacking SKZ and every other bg fandom unprovoked on Twitter and even in here :redface: 

• Like 1