• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t think the fifty fifty Barbie song will be a smash because the album is already packed with other big stars and it might not even get any push (unless tiktok does it magic)….but the group has so much potential, especially with all the attention they have now, so hopefully all this drama ends on a positive note and they come out of this as winners. 

28 minutes ago, naomi24 said:

This is about to be excellent :jonny5:

F0SG-30XwAAjJl2?format=jpg&name=large

I hope they serve some 90s boyband realness

This is great omg:jonny5: if they get another worldwide smash with this

Damn they look good (they did Xiumin dirty though).

also, the genres make me feel like this is gonna be a no skip album :WAP:

24 minutes ago, naomi24 said:

I have seen OT8 exo live and I can confidently tell you that Chen looks even handsomer in real life...pictures don't do him justice. He has very sharp facial features that make him naturally handsome (specially without the kpop idol makeup). :jonnycat:

well yeah he’s always been a handsome guy but idk this time he has a different kinda confidence that’s making him hotter lmao. It can’t be just me who noticed that. 

43 minutes ago, motherpills said:

Hennessy on my lips,

take a little sip
Privacy on the door,

I'ma make the **** grip

Barbie Dreams sounds excellent.

WHAT DID YOU DO FIFTY FIFTY. They really ruined their chances to build a fanbase and secure a spot in the kpop world:deadbanana4::rip:

Next Newjeans era in 12h :ghostface:

• Like 3

kaliii eating her verse too:WAP:

Didn’t not expect these girlies to be booked and busy but after speaking them up earlier, guess who I stumbled upon singing the opening for a new anime this season? 

Maybe their company is going about the group’s trajectory more planned than they it appears, baby slayers securing that yen first before they try to go for a real comeback this year. Knowing Class:y will be like 4 years in once all these temporary groups disband sends :redface:

Edited by starstruckaj

1 hour ago, kendoll2001 said:

Vernon is serving military enlistment haircut

Saw it on twitter seventeen sold 6 million albums..... Good for the boys but who is buying them  ...I have never met someone that could name more than 15  bsides from them  :lakitu:

6 minutes ago, naomi24 said:

Saw it on twitter seventeen sold 6 million albums..... Good for the boys but who is buying them  ...I have never met someone that could name more than 15  bsides from them  :lakitu:

Believe or not, but they have a huge fandom and have been steadily growing for years now. You just don’t notice it because their fans aren’t as loud online. I’m sick and tired of people saying “who’s buying the album” for acts they don’t follow while knowing that kpop groups have their own pockets of audience that indulge in buying and consuming their stuff to no end. It’s not rocket science. 

• Like 2

wait, what the **** is this and where are they from?? i'm highkey gagged :WAP:

the song is so good and they're all kvnty

3 hours ago, LipaBlink said:

the itzy song growing on me rapidly I really don't get why they didn't put it on streaming services :(

the chorus has been stuck in my head and I only watched the mv once :toofunny3:

its such a bop

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

If this was released in the US during the actual release day, they could've probably snatched a top 3 spot. SM is truly the worst company out of the Big 4 :shakeno: 

sm truly doesn't know what to do with their artists in the west up to this day :toofunny3:

they sabotaged the girls era in korea and america now what was the reason of delaying my world 2 months in the us? I would get it if they're atleast promoting it there right now but nope :rip:

31 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Believe or not, but they have a huge fandom and have been steadily growing for years now. You just don’t notice it because their fans aren’t as loud online. I’m sick and tired of people saying “who’s buying the album” for acts they don’t follow while knowing that kpop groups have their own pockets of audience that indulge in buying and consuming their stuff to no end. It’s not rocket science. 

You certainly are though

ts-madison-looking.gif

• Haha 1

Whoever started this rumor about Carrots being a “chill fandom” lied, cause they are just as bad as everyone else. Once SVT started outselling BTS, you can see how cocky they got, even in this thread :coffee:

• Like 1

• ATRL Administrator
3 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

Oooooh this sounds fresh. 

2 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

“5th gen” or whatever Mnet is media-playing is doomed and cancelled I fear.