• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

speaking of ateez, i also decided to give them a chance after tweets about bounce appeared on my timeline several times (the chorus got stuck in my head nnn) but the whole song disappointed me a bit :skull:

like the autotune and aggressive singing is not IT

That's why I can't really get into most boygroups except a few. All their songs are noisy and sound aggressive. 

11 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I like Hyunjin and praise him a lot, but his akages are some of the worst people I have ever seen, and are the most toxic part of our fandom, which is what I pointed out. That doesn't take anything away from Hyunjin, but just that he deserves a better "solo base". The amount of horrible things they write about the other SKZ members especially Felix and Lee Know, is not it + they have the main character syndrome about Hyunjin. Though I must admit that that all the DanceRacha akgaes can be crazy and hate each other's guts, but Hyunjin's Chinese akgase have been taking it to the next level lately, since SKZ blew up in China last year :emofish:

I understand his akgaes are horrible people, but It's something I've noticed in a while, not only today. It's like everytime you will say something positive about him, you have to straight up say something negative instantly or to mention how he's below a member in something totally unrelated. 

It's like the compliment can never exist alone, there's always a "but" in the same sentence. So I decided to ask you why. 

Anyway, the other Stray Kids members akgaes and internet as a whole are also horrible to him. He's been harassed constantly even on his Bubble with organized death threats and vile messages (by akgaes) It's been some time. JYP did a note, but It seems they never took action. Last weekend he was saying some extreme and concerning things that made clear he's not in a good place mentality and most likely needs a support system around him. 

Spoiler

"I thought 'time will fix everything"

"The real hard moment seems to be unimaginable and I'm trying to pretend It's not. I don't want to tell the truth in front of everyone"

"The reason I don't want to say everything in front of you is that I don't want stays to get hurt for anything"

"Because I'm afraid you will get hurt, not matter for what reason, I will not cry"

"I'm afraid my existence will scar you"

He's also suffering because this internet culture exist. But It seems people only remember his akgaes are evil.  :emofish:

By the way, isn't Kiss Of Life the group with an ex-YG trainee? Or was it a different group?

18 minutes ago, TheCal said:

so they haven't got paid? Am I understanding it correctly:chick2:

Don't most companies have trainee debt? It's very common to not get paid considering they only debuted less than a year ago :rip: 

Top 5? :deadbanana2:

7 hours ago, armink said:

hopefully by then SVT can improve on their almost 1:1 ratio of sales to spotify monthly listeners :toofunny2:

edit: I did the math and :skull:

SVT back catalog sales as of May (https://twitter.com/Jeff__Benjamin/status/1653228846097870850?s=20): 1.27 M

FML sales: 6.2 M

Sales this year: 7.47 M, and this is just the baseline since they definitely had more back catalog sales in the past month

Monthly listeners on Spotify: 7,850,374 

are we supposed to believe almost every single listener bought their albums this year :giraffe:

6.2M sales. Ended BTS.

Shhh is a bop, but I kinda wish Sugarcoat was recorded by all of them and made the title track, cause it's SO GOOD :jonny5: 

Shhh would've worked as a Natti solo too, so I kinda wish they were switched, but oh well. They delivered bops regardless!

9 minutes ago, Axel. said:

F0Rv2oaXoAAw5Jg?format=jpg&name=medium

oh so it’s one with the manga concept? :jonny:

that weverse album version is so pretty 

31 minutes ago, Sonny said:

That's why I can't really get into most boygroups except a few. All their songs are noisy and sound aggressive. 

TREASURE being the exception

maybe that’s why they get a lot of hate, cause they’re not releasing what every other boy group is

25 minutes ago, Flomik said:

By the way, isn't Kiss Of Life the group with an ex-YG trainee? Or was it a different group?

Yes, Julie

but she was a TBL trainee

2 minutes ago, Mel. said:

TREASURE being the exception

maybe that’s why they get a lot of hate, cause they’re not releasing what every other boy group is

I love TREASURE! :heart:

I was literally just looking at REBOOT pre-orders.

YG annoces with TREASURE’s new album they’ll be running for the rest of 2023 staring in July. Maybe more units? releases? tours?

Just now, Sonny said:

I love TREASURE! :heart:

I was literally just looking at REBOOT pre-orders.

TASTE! :clap3:

Just now, Mel. said:

TASTE! :clap3:

If Hello isn't in my Spotify Wrapped of this year Idk, I was completely obsessed with that song. 

4 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

SOTY dance practise has been released! 

I feel like i must be missing something because this song is SO bad.

jyp copying Studio CHOOM :rip:

ms yuri has kinda been serving with her releases this year :jonny5: I just know her comeback in August will be her best yet

I really like Kiss of Life’s debut :jonny5: the live vocals slayed me; Haneul is a surprisingly good vocalist and Belle is so Rosé coded eating with the handheld mic. And Natty is shining here, it’s what she deserves 

They are doing amazingly on Europe as a whole 

1 hour ago, Sonny said:

Couldn’t be Seventeen :coffee2:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

The stage looks to small for nine ppl from what I’ve seen :rip:

it’s cute they did Alcohol Free on top of SMF and MLSR so far :WAP: which is a pleasant surprise.

Momo :rip:

P

Ahhh what else did they perform? :WAP: I wanna see the full thing. Hopefully GMA uploads all the songs. 

• ATRL Administrator
18 minutes ago, starstruckaj said:

I really like Kiss of Life’s debut :jonny5: the live vocals slayed me; Haneul is a surprisingly good vocalist and Belle is so Rosé coded eating with the handheld mic. And Natty is shining here, it’s what she deserves 

I thought Natty was a solo artist.