K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

4 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

ningning having the most liked posts out of aespa :jonny5: teh only one with 3M+ posts

texUu7e.gif

giselle being the only one not hitting 2m :rip:

There’s a reason why Yunjin has already 6M followers in less than a year too. Some idols just know how to handle their brand. 
WY should take notes, her feed is just ads. 

• Like 1

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, cloudbusting said:

and the plan is 24 :dies:

I enjoyed every comeback so far but I don’t know how the constant rotation is gonna work. It’s really hard to keep up who is who. Especially now that the subunits are becoming bigger. 

15 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

yeah I couldn't stop watching the performances the past 2 days :WAP:

there's also like 3-4 cute members I but I only know san right now

It keeps coming on my Tik Tok feed and I can't scroll away.

Mingi? Is also super hot.

1 hour ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

SOTY dance practise has been released! 

spacer.png

If this song doesn't make Korea fall in love with them, idk what will tbh.

I really like this :clap3:

finally a 4th gg I can support until BABYMONSTER debuts

Also mildly trying to get into Ateez, and I have such a hard time telling Wooyoung and San apart. Idk why.

25? :deadbanana2:

• Like 3

Her stability

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

He has a weird-slapstick-goofy-messy quality to his technique that nobody else in the group has, but he's also very obviously skilled. Also, super hot + a likely increase in views due to that controversy over bullying. All the ingredients of a true male 4th gen Kpop star.

spacer.png

• Like 1

Top 25 most streamed Kpop acts on Spotify last month (JUNE 2023)

1. BTS - 642M
  2. Stray Kids - 322M
  3. BLACKPINK - 287M
  4. JIMIN - 266M
  5. TWICE - 174M
  6. SEVENTEEN - 161M
  7. FIFTY FIFTY - 146M
  8. SUGA + AGUST D - 135M
  9. NewJeans - 131M
  10. ENHYPEN - 130M
  11. LISA - 122M
  12. LE SSERAFIM - 111M
  13. TXT - 99M
  14. IVE - 98M
  15. (G)I-DLE - 90M
  16. JUNGKOOK - 85M
  17. NCT DREAM - 68M
  18. EXO - 57.9M
  19. aespa - 57M
  20. RM - 54M
  21. JISOO - 53M
  22. J-Hope - 47.9M
  23. IU - 47.1M
  24. Red Velvet - 46M
  25. ITZY - 39.2
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

Truly the most popular 4th gen male idol:clap3: SKZ members in general are very popular even though they barely get any solo schedules compared to their peers, since they are JYP group. 

If only his Chinese akgaes/b0ts didn't try to sabotage the other DanceRacha members' fancam views by mass spamming their fancams with emojis, which resulted in YouTube deleting some of their views :shakeno: Not Hyunjin's fault of course, but justice for Lee Know and Felix! :shakeno:

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, elevate said:

He has a weird-slapstick-goofy-messy quality to his technique that nobody else in the group has, but he's also very obviously skilled. Also, super hot + a likely increase in views due to that controversy over bullying. All the ingredients of a true male 4th gen Kpop star.

spacer.png

You know, when I was getting into Stray Kids, I started to listen to their discography, watching their videos, Hyunjin was like the 6th-7th member I cared about.  

But then I started to watch his Double Knot fancams and went into a rabbit hole for other songs. It didn't take too much for him to become my bias later when I noticed his value. 

His fancams are chef kiss. He just serves IT in a way that I can't explain. In the group performances I miss all the details and facial expressions 

spacer.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Truly the most popular 4th gen male idol:clap3: SKZ members in general are very popular even though they barely get any solo schedules compared to their peers, since they are JYP group. 

The way I would've have congratulated him properly if only his Chinese akgaes/b0ts didn't try to sabotage the other DanceRacha members' fancam views by mass spamming their fancams with emojis, which resulted in YouTube deleting some of their views :shakeno: Not Hyunjin's fault of course, but justice for Lee Know and Felix! :shakeno:

Why do your compliments to Hyunjin are always so back-handed? :emofish:

It's crazy that It is on Top 10 of longest-charting singles of Oricon history :deadbanana2:

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

I like Hyunjin and praise him a lot, but his akages are some of the worst people I have ever seen, and are the most toxic part of our fandom, which is what I pointed out. That doesn't take anything away from Hyunjin, but just that he deserves a better "solo base". The amount of horrible things they write about the other SKZ members especially Felix and Lee Know, is not it + they have the main character syndrome about Hyunjin. Though I must admit that that all the DanceRacha akgaes can be crazy and hate each other's guts, but Hyunjin's Chinese akgaes have been taking it to the next level lately, since SKZ blew up in China last year :emofish:

Edited by Pluto2022

22 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

There was a discussion earlier today instigated by Pluto about sniffing Lee Know's bare ass. I feel like that explains everything. :bird:

20 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

:WAP: They brought the live band

The stage looks to small for nine ppl from what I’ve seen :rip:

it’s cute they did Alcohol Free on top of SMF and MLSR so far :WAP: which is a pleasant surprise.

Momo :rip:

P

Yg will release that BP song on the 21st, I just know it.

1 minute ago, elevate said:

There was a discussion earlier today instigated by Pluto about sniffing Lee Know's bare ass. I feel like that explains everything. :bird:

It's because Miss Oprah is always thirsting after some Kim Woojin, Kang Daniel and Lee Knowles, so I had to know which ass he wanted to sniff the most out of his trinity :emofish:

• Haha 1

speaking of ateez, i also decided to give them a chance after tweets about bounce appeared on my timeline several times (the chorus got stuck in my head nnn) but the whole song disappointed me a bit :skull:

like the autotune and aggressive singing is not IT

Edited by hallucinate

4 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

The stage looks to small for nine ppl from what I’ve seen :rip:

it’s cute they did Alcohol Free on top of SMF and MLSR so far :WAP: which is a pleasant surprise.

Momo :rip:

P

It is indeed small, they changed the choreos slightly but they made it work somehow :dies:

momo should've served a fergie moment
fergie.gif

so they haven't got paid? Am I understanding it correctly:chick2:

Fraudty Fraudty

texUu7e.gif