K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

4 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Also, the DUMB DUMB songstress needs to get released from the dungeon. 

She teased her comeback last year for this Christmas, she literally posted it with a D-158. :deadbanana4:

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Illyana Frost said:

FACT of the day:

This didn't deserve to flop to oblivion the way it did. It's sad how korea just didn't care about them. Hope Ms. Elly can get vindicated on Messdom Puzzle (which is a complete kii for those who are not watching).

COOL!

korean korean
korean korean

BRING IT BACK!
Ay-ay-ay-ay

tumblr_inline_njz3ygRFig1s56093.gif

Still can't believe that even their bad songs are still 9/10. And the public isn't buying their music.

I forgot about this

MOTHERS. :alexz:

34 minutes ago, Gaia said:

NingNing is WASHING the other girls in terms of utilizing her Instagram. Her pics are amazing and HD. Winter and Giselle are especially bad. 

I can see NingNing becoming a more prominent member WW. Girl has it factor just had no real way of capitalizing on it when no solo stuff

Ningning passed Giselle again too in followers. See when you're that b**** :clap3:

• ATRL Administrator

Somi forever in the dungeon. 5 years and 8 songs is all we got. The criminality. 

4 hours ago, cloudbusting said:

not only that but WJSN were also sandwiched between SISTAR scoring a couple final smash hits while they struggled to chart at all :chick3:

deserved to be a 10 week Circle #1 smash

Edited by armink
  • Like 3

• ATRL Administrator
2 minutes ago, armink said:

deserved to be a 10 week Circle #1

Highlight of their discography. 

4 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Lmao chill queen I’m just being messy.

but for now though, svt still have the record. :bird:I’m pretty sure the bts  fans will pour their life savings to break it since they’re so serious about these records once the group comes back :giraffe:

hopefully by then SVT can improve on their almost 1:1 ratio of sales to spotify monthly listeners :toofunny2:

edit: I did the math and :skull:

SVT back catalog sales as of May (https://twitter.com/Jeff__Benjamin/status/1653228846097870850?s=20): 1.27 M

FML sales: 6.2 M

Sales this year: 7.47 M, and this is just the baseline since they definitely had more back catalog sales in the past month

Monthly listeners on Spotify: 7,850,374 

are we supposed to believe almost every single listener bought their albums this year :giraffe:

Edited by armink

Queendom Puzzle's Kei will have another duet performance, with Bora in the next episode. The final group will be so lucky to have both of them in the lineup, easily outsings other 4th gen groups :giraffe:

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

Charisma black holes. There were only a few IOI girls who stood out as stars, none of them were the “it” girl in their own groups. That and trying to have the other girls leech off their popularity hurt.

The solo stars + the girl who said bye lemme go act made off well. Had some of those other girls been in ONE or two other groups, maybe they would still be here. 

Girls like yoojung, doyeon, pinky, and sejeong all had plenty of charisma imo. I didn't follow izone very much but chaewon was never someone that really stood out to me while she was promoting with them, I think investment from HYBE + personal growth allowed her to blossom into the star that she is today. I think the ioi girls' companies just really dropped the ball with them.

I guess itzy with somi was guaranteed to smash, but shes done decently well on her own too.

ningning having the most liked posts out of aespa :jonny5: teh only one with 3M+ posts

texUu7e.gif

giselle being the only one not hitting 2m :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Asscatchem said:

ningning having the most liked posts out of aespa :jonny5: teh only one with 3M+ posts

texUu7e.gif

giselle being the only one not hitting 2m :rip:

honestly I thought Giselle insta game will be better since she’s the supposed baddie and was raised in a westernized environment 

NingNing international star of the group - deserved :clap3:

Lots of these companies are LYING

5 hours ago, Sorecer said:

That was fast :superman:

Yoong :heart:

The biggest VISUAL of all time, Taeyeon comes close though

5 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

the dramatics of these hypocrite koreans over clothing. just a few days ago they were gagging over kwon eunbi wearing a bra :toofunny3:

I hope blackpink's next comeback has a sexy concept 

Can we stop normalizing pann comments with barely 150 upvotes as Knetz opinions :toofunny3:

4 hours ago, Winmill De Kwynn said:

This is SUPERB :clap3::clap3: 

Sadly the choreo for the song is just too hard to completely pull it off but who cares when the end result is still top tier like this :jonny6:

And how tf that Nxde performance got the highest score out of all the performances :deadbanana4:

Because Jihan can’t loose :cm:

3 hours ago, Gaia said:

NingNing is WASHING the other girls in terms of utilizing her Instagram. Her pics are amazing and HD. Winter and Giselle are especially bad. 

I can see NingNing becoming a more prominent member WW. Girl has it factor just had no real way of capitalizing on it when no solo stuff

For real! She is going to surpass Winter at this rate and I can see her surpassing Karina in the long time if she keep serving good thumbnails unlike the others! 

17 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

SM needs to treat their breadwinner with more respect smh

I hope that they’re not complaining about her not having a comeback yet? 

• Like 1

Im curious who will snatch Yves :gaycat2:

• ShowChamp.EP482: tripleS +(KR)ystal Eyes, KIM SO YEON, Lapillus, Hash Tag, &TEAM, 8TURN, LUN8, Nam Dong Hyun, WEi, SUNG MIN JI, KIM JAE HWAN

:cm:

7 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

Im curious who will snatch Yves :gaycat2:

Hold up, so Loona will be divided in too groups. 
Not half of them saying no to JJ :ahh:

It's finally out :jonny5:

• Like 1