Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Axel. said:

no 250 ;(

That was fast They should have kept him until after their first full album :rip:

31 minutes ago, armink said:

nnnn I feel like this is a very out of character comment from you 

imma keep it cute rn and just say let’s wait until 2025/2026 :zzz:

Lmao chill queen I’m just being messy.

but for now though, svt still have the record. :bird:I’m pretty sure the bts  fans will pour their life savings to break it since they’re so serious about these records once the group comes back :giraffe:

one good thing about the song is bigger than the group is, despite the messy lawsuit the song is still stable everywhere

• Like 1

FIFTYFIFTY completely self-destructing is so wild 

spacer.png

:superman:
we love u :superman:

SOTY is here :superman:

• Like 3

I can totally see ZB1 surpassing Enhypen's highest album sales soon. If not this comeback then the next one for sure. Stays and Moas should call a truce and get together bc Korea is totally going to call these boys the true current IT boy group lmao 

As long as they don't release noise music, they have it in the bag :duca:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Fadedlights said:

I can totally see ZB1 surpassing Enhypen's highest album sales soon. If not this comeback then the next one for sure. Stays and Moas should call a truce and get together bc Korea is totally going to call these boys the true current IT boy group lmao 

5th Gen leader is coming fr :bird:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

the dramatics of these hypocrite koreans over clothing. just a few days ago they were gagging over kwon eunbi wearing a bra :toofunny3:

I hope blackpink's next comeback has a sexy concept 

Edited by MonsterNavy

need her to bring the sass back :dies:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just listened to f(x)'s discography again this week and I forgot about these superior closing tracks :jonny5:

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, Fadedlights said:

I don't think they will bring noise music since they have TXT's producers

This is SUPERB :clap3::clap3: 

Sadly the choreo for the song is just too hard to completely pull it off but who cares when the end result is still top tier like this :jonny6:

And how tf that Nxde performance got the highest score out of all the performances :deadbanana4:

31 minutes ago, Winmill De Kwynn said:

And how tf that Nxde performance got the highest score out of all the performances :deadbanana4:

Result is based on audience votes right? And this group have Nana & Jihan so of course they will get more votes. 

Only One deserved first place though. Soeun Weeekly really did THAT. 

3 hours ago, FACT said:

That was fast They should have kept him until after their first full album :rip:

250 produced ASAP and maybe at least one of title tracks. so don't worry, he isn't going anywhere, but he is also artist on his own and has been very busy with various events, festivals and his tour.

• Thanks 1

• ATRL Administrator
6 minutes ago, lily42 said:

250 produced ASAP and maybe at least one of title tracks. so don't worry, he isn't going anywhere, but he is also artist on his own and has been very busy with various events, festivals and his tour.

Is ASAP the same as ETA or are they different songs?

• ATRL Administrator
4 hours ago, armink said:

we need some scientific investigations into why the post-ioi groups (mostly) all flopped into oblivion while the post-izone groups are SMASHING

ioi literally scored a PAK, I used to think they were bigger in korea than izone

Charisma black holes. There were only a few IOI girls who stood out as stars, none of them were the “it” girl in their own groups. That and trying to have the other girls leech off their popularity hurt.

The solo stars + the girl who said bye lemme go act made off well. Had some of those other girls been in ONE or two other groups, maybe they would still be here. 

5 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Is ASAP the same as ETA or are they different songs?

They’re different songs, the tracklist;

New Jeans

Super Shy

ETA

Cool With You

Get Up

ASAP

• Thanks 1

NingNing is WASHING the other girls in terms of utilizing her Instagram. Her pics are amazing and HD. Winter and Giselle are especially bad. 

I can see NingNing becoming a more prominent member WW. Girl has it factor just had no real way of capitalizing on it when no solo stuff

• Like 5

After Gov Ball my eyes were open and I realized NingNing is the true bias wrecker in Aespa:jonny6:

When SM gives her a solo album it will be a Taeyeon Level collapse I fear

• Like 2