K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

13 minutes ago, Cheers said:

F0MBIpAWwAE2LI-?format=jpg&name=small

He screams SUPERSTAR. If he releases a BOP.. it's really over for everyone else!

Yeah, he kinda reminds me of GaGa in that photo.

• Haha 1

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

Speaking of JYP.. A2K is going to bomb so hard, apparently they didn't cast any dark skinned or black girls.

Are we surprised?

idky anyone black even auditioned for the show. It’s a slap in the face

they don’t want us, they just wanna be us.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Cain said:

On Karina, I feel like a lot of it is the language and cultural barrier. Like the way the GP wants you to act in Korea vs the West is drastically different + mix that with not understanding the language completely and ofcourse someone would be uncomfortable 

This is where the label should come in and teach the girls media training and English, cause truly you’re gonna blow up in the West by networking and being sociable (see BP)

They are pretty good at English they are in France where Apart from some guests all speak French 

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

And I can’t believe some of you have the nerve to claim that NMIXX are copying NewJeans, since when did NewJeans invent basic music? 

Their music is BEYOND basic

i honestly don’t get their appeal…it’s all boring to me

if they were any other gg they wouldn’t get the payola this thread gives them

7 minutes ago, Mel. said:

they don’t want us, they just wanna be us.

Yep, that's right.

Just now, Mel. said:

Their music is BEYOND basic

i honestly don’t get their appeal…it’s all boring to me

if they were any other gg they wouldn’t get the payola this thread gives them

Girl why you love setting yourself up and your girls?

The way Mel is been criticizing everything New Jeans release in the least pages but we can't criticize noise music Black Pink has been doing since 2016? The lack of self awareness, maybe we don't like noise? 

• Haha 4

Hey question since I had a forced vacation from this thread and missed a lot. Did YG ever apologize for planting cameras in the baby monster shower? Or did they just try to sweep it under the rug like YHS’s marriage :deadbanana4:

oh wow, bashing Karina just because she have a phobia of pigeon, and yet that user have issue when i said something about those TWICE members

AND i am still waiting for the supposedly post where i was exposed for HATING/FAKE stanning aespa :confused:

the REAL aespa hater is indeed him instead :laugh:

Just because you defend giselle doesn't mean anything, it only mean you stan for racists (Gigi, TWICE etc)

• Thumbs Down 5

Not WWD calling Karina Katarina Bluu because of her insta:bibliahh:

truly iconic :clap3::gaycat2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Century said:

Hey question since I had a forced vacation from this thread and missed a lot. Did YG ever apologize for planting cameras in the baby monster shower? Or did they just try to sweep it under the rug like YHS’s marriage :deadbanana4:

wait did you actually got thread banned?:priceless:

but no, as far as I know, there wasn't any apology:michael:

1 minute ago, newaespa said:

oh wow, bashing Karina just because she have a phobia of pigeon, and yet that user have issue when i said something about those TWICE members

AND i am still waiting for the supposedly post where i was exposed for HATING/FAKE stanning aespa :confused:

the REAL aespa hater is indeed him instead :laugh:

Just because you defend giselle doesn't mean anything, it only mean you stan for racists (Gigi, TWICE etc)

This thread is weird place, isn't it? Maybe we need to vote to ban some users from this thread 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

At least they didn't write it as @katarinabluu

4 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

NOOOOOOOO :gaycat7:

The pigeon phobia comments are a bit ridiculous lol

just say she was uncomfortable and move on

kpoppies make everything so dramatic :hoetenks:

• Thumbs Down 1

16 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

Girl why you love setting yourself up and your girls?

I don’t find BP boring though and their music definitely isn’t boring.

I can’t imagine sitting through a NewJeans concert, I’d be SLEEP half way through it tbh…they don’t move me

• Thumbs Down 1

17 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

The way Mel is been criticizing everything New Jeans release in the least pages but we can't criticize noise music Black Pink has been doing since 2016? The lack of self awareness, maybe we don't like noise? 

BP makes bops

NewJeans make music for naps

• Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

At least they didn't write it as @katarinabluu

At least it happened when she changed it to that because before _ri__naaa___ :gaycat7:

:bibliahh:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Century said:

Nope

And the fact this was swept under the rug just like Ahyeon rapping the n-word :rip:

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Century said:

There wasn’t a reason to apologize

the fact that y’all keep bringing this up is making y’all look just as creepy and predatory y’all are accusing YG of being. Why are we still talking about this months later?

y’all are sitting here acting like they were undressed. They were fully clothed, washing stuff animals..it was content for the BTS. Y’all still have failed to show me proof that the cams are in there 24/7 and not moved after they shot the content

stop insinuating weird **** with these girls, it’s weird.

• Thumbs Down 3

Oh wow :gaycat2:

are we going to fight for the Spotify views now instead of YouTube :giraffe:

1 minute ago, Sorecer said:

Oh wow :gaycat2:

are we going to fight for the Spotify views now instead of YouTube :giraffe:

Another area for BP to dominate in

i know that’s right :clap3:

7 minutes ago, Mel. said:

There wasn’t a reason to apologize

the fact that y’all keep bringing this up is making y’all look just as creepy and predatory y’all are accusing YG of being. Why are we still talking about this months later?

y’all are sitting here acting like they were undressed. They were fully clothed, washing stuff animals..it was content for the BTS. Y’all still have failed to show me proof that the cams are in there 24/7 and not moved after they shot the content

stop insinuating weird **** with these girls, it’s weird.

Is your name Yang hyun suk? You’re getting weirdly defensive annd hostile over something that potentially victimized girls you claim to stan. :deadbanana2: