K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

38 minutes ago, Mel. said:

That’s what happens when you force idols to be fashionistas and it not actually being something they care about

If SM wants aespa to be the next Blackpink and Karina to be the next Jennie, they need to do more media training! 
This is not a good look at all cause, we already know how Western media and the West in general view and generalize Kpop, and always trying to find an excuse to bash Kpop idols, sadly. 

• Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Sorecer said:

She literally has a pigeon phobia and the concept of the show this year was literally that .

She just wanted to go home :chick3: 

she probably was screaming from inside all the time :gaycat7:

Is this real?:bibliahh:

did her manager not know about the concept or what:deadbanana4:

46 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

And what’s up with KariN/A truly being N/A at that fashion show? Like it even made me uncomfortable, not just for her but all the people involved as well. What’s up 95 % of Kpop idols all being such big introverts, and always acting so awkward especially at Western events, especially when their jobs as celebrities is literally to interact and socialize with people 24/7? :redface:
Not everyone can be like BP it seems :coffee2:

NewJennies will follow BP’s footsteps 

Hyein gagging people at LV shows 

Hanni social butterfly having a casual talk with ASAP Rocky and breaking Winter’s shell :cm:

13 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

NewJeans you will always be famous :jonny:

7 minutes ago, TheCal said:

only on youtube shorts? is the song 1 minute or what:emofish:

they will push the challenges exclusively on yt shorts, same way BP did with Pink Venom (and then it took off automatically on tiktok)

• Like 2

Just now, TheCal said:

Is this real?:bibliahh:

did her manager not know about the concept or what:deadbanana4:

And is not the first time she talks about how afraid she’s of pigeons :gaycat7:

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

She literally has a pigeon phobia and the concept of the show this year was literally that .

1 minute ago, Sorecer said:

And is not the first time she talks about how afraid she’s of pigeons :gaycat7:

oh god now I feel so bad for her :gaycat6:

And I can’t believe some of you have the nerve to claim that NMIXX are copying NewJeans, since when did NewJeans invent basic music? 

Edited by Pluto2022

29 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

If the music in this is really the song it literally sounds like PPG and I’m living for it :loki:

if it’s not the song I’m not worried because they will deliver anyways like always :giraffe:

14 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

Why are you quoting me? Don’t you have any other things to do such as disliking all my posts in here, you weirdo? LEAVE ME ALONE, NEXT

Edited by Pluto2022

The random Karina bashing. Id be uncomfortable too with a massive bird phobia.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Chile the echo and clarity in that person’s voice made it sound like she had the mic :dies:

It’s that woman’s singing in Japanese with her English accent for me :dies:

She low key sounds like Jesy Nelson

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Why are you quoting me? Don’t you have any other things to do such as disliking all my posts in here, you weirdo? LEAVE ME ALONE, NEXT

:gaycat2:

you are literally the JYPig vers of Mel

and u say u Stan aespa but u were the first one immediately jumping to  bring down her in the show without checking why she was acting like that 

Edited by Sorecer
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

Finally exciting teasers of EXO :clap3:

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

And what’s up with KariN/A truly being N/A at that fashion show? Like it even made me uncomfortable, not just for her but all the people involved as well. What’s up 95 % of Kpop idols all being such big introverts, and always acting so awkward especially at Western events, especially when their jobs as celebrities is literally to interact and socialize with people 24/7? :redface:
Not everyone can be like BP it seems :coffee2:

There's a difference between being an introvert and being miserable. Call me when you are flied out against your will to a city with active riots to go sit around people who don't speak your language and have hundreds of cameras on you while your phobias are triggered. Sitting there and looking pretty isn't the flex you think it is, anybody can do that under normal circumstances . SM shouldn't have forced her to go. :deadbanana4:

Leave Jimin alone she's Karinnocent. #freeKarina :fish2:

23 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

Exactly what I said :superman:

we’re not ready :superman:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

Exactly what I said :superman:

we’re not ready :superman:

I heard It immediately too

The nostalgia :jonnycat:

16 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

The random Karina bashing. Id be uncomfortable too with a massive bird phobia.

+1

This is new for her too since aespa weren't really doing solo outings until recently. Not being able to fluently speak the majority language surrounding you with a bunch of strangers is hard on anyone. Wish posters here had some empathy or thought more about it. :michael:

Just now, Sorecer said:

:gaycat2:

you are literally the JYPig vers of Mel

That’s a total lie, cause I literally stan other groups outside of JYPIG as well :rip: I only stan SKZ, TWICE and ITZY from JYP while I also stan non JYP groups like Everglow, Blackpink, aespa, XG.
It’s just that majority of my faves are from JYP, but that’s not because of the company itself, but more so a coincidence. Not my fault that JYPapi knows how to produce groups :clap3:

I literally stan and defend Giselle in here from you supposed MYs more than anybody else, let’s not. I’m also one of the least biased in here and don’t act like every single thing my faves release is perfect. I literally engage in all different topics in here and I’m very open minded about other groups in general and listen to all their music as long as it’s good.

Even If Karina didn't have a phobia, It's just rude and unnecessary to make a viral of someone who is obviously struggling/uncomfortable. We don't know what people are going through. 

• Like 5

Wait, Hurt is Top 3 NewJeans' songs for me. Glad It's loved :heart:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

Wait, Hurt is Top 3 NewJeans' songs for me. Glad It's loved :heart:

All the songs having over 100M 

truly monsters :superman:

• Like 2

ZeroTopsOneVers getting 1 million preorders. Kind of a slay :ghostface:

let’s hope the music is matching 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Y'all would believe whatever a CEO says, as if CEOs are not accused of sexual harassment, prostitution, Abuse, drug distribution and illegal gambling, CEOs lie and that's very know 

• Like 3