K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

About damn time. The amount of idols who are being exploited in bad contracts is such a industry wide issue, hopefully putting a age restriction on debuting and training is next.

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Fifty Fifty is only a 7 month old group, like what were the girls even thinking they could just backstab their own company like this :redface: Like they could’ve at least waited a year or so, when they at least get more established etc. 

Sadly, they let the success of Cupid get to their heads a little bit and thought they didn’t need their nugu company anymore, and that they could just switch to another company that’s way bigger. They should’ve just stayed neutral until at least they finish all their schedules planned for this year, (Barbie OST etc.)

Still rooting for them though

Their entire schedule got canned.

They are done in the industry and they won't get any comeback out of this, they've blown it.

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

Still no news of a BP comeback?

Ryan :redface:, even their game OST is still not out   

its-not-realistic-its-just-not-realistic.gif?t=AAX_qVbxU8cFCBpiUwR6RQ

Edited by Adama

3 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Your fave company is over with their YGLY asses!!!!

Hopefully this will free BP!

Didn’t YG receive some kinda award earlier this year for something, I’ll look for it

if anything SM, HYBE & JYP should be scared

1 minute ago, Adama said:

Ryan :redface:, even their game OST is still not out   

its-not-realistic-its-just-not-realistic.gif?t=AAX_qVbxU8cFCBpiUwR6RQ

It’s coming out next month, but will only be available in the game lol 

This.

YG received an award for anti-corruption, so I don’t think they'll find anything on them, but who knows…

5 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Didn’t YG receive some kinda award earlier this year for something, I’ll look for it

if anything SM, HYBE & JYP should be scared

1 minute ago, Mel. said:

This.

YG received an award for anti-corruption, so I don’t think they'll find anything on them, but who knows…

Melanie sweetie, I f*cks with you, but you might wanna sit this one out. You don’t wanna bring YG into this discussion especially when it’s literally about criminal activities a company has made. Like I don’t even know where to start :rip:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Melanie sweetie, I f*cks with you, but you might wanna sit this one out. You don’t wanna bring YG into this discussion especially when it’s literally about criminal activities a company has made. Like I don’t even know where to start :rip:

I’m aware, but that was then and this is now….if they received an award for non-corruption, then obviously they’re doing things right

you need to be more concerned with how 5 million people supposedly bought SKZ album

24 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Uh uh…who’s finna GAG!

WE THANK CBX

• Like 1

Jihoon returning as a MC for Inkigayo this weekend, just as a special MC this time tho

HYBE will probably get a lawsuit for making their idols sign a contract, where they have to visit Dr. Park at least once to get that ideal “HYBE nose”. 
Once The Fair Trade Commission goes into the HYBE building and check up on the HYBE idols well being, and analyses the 4th gen it-boy Yeonjun botched face up close along with Heesung’s shape shifting nose, it’s going to be over for that company and it will Shut.Down.Mp3 asap! HYENAS YOUR TIME IS UP!

Edited by Pluto2022

1 minute ago, Luckitty said:

I can't stand bora and her screaming, she's so annoying 

fvhjsahja

I'm a Yeonhee stan, but she will need to be sacrificed this week. I need this team to BOMB :fan: 

• Haha 1

Just now, NumbSoul said:

fvhjsahja

I'm a Yeonhee stan, but she will need to be sacrificed this week. I need this team to BOMB :fan: 

I feel bad for yeonhee she's a slayer but she's been getting low scores the entire competition so far :redface:

8 minutes ago, Mel. said:

you need to be more concerned with how 5 million people supposedly bought SKZ album

That’s because SKZ are 5x more popular than TREASURE!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Btw how and why did LSRF, aespa and G-IDLE decide to come back one right after the other, and while I AM was still gaining 450k+ ULs ? :rip: 

Now it's empty house :deadbanana:

39 minutes ago, Hazy said:

what comeback? they will still tour for at least 3-4 upcoming months 

Treasure is scheduled for July/Augus

BM will most probably debut in September/October 

I don’t really see BP having a comeback this year, we will het Jennie solo if we will be lucky 

is that confirmed? I saw some weird documents from Vietnamese government but is that really an indication of the setlist? it’s hard for me to believe they will cut it short there, most probably just a rumour 

Yeah it was confirmed. The Vietnamese government newspaper reported that they (sponsor or whoever bring BP to Vietnam) only registered 13 songs and the setlist was approved. So I guess it was not due to the government. 

It was also report that there is no soundcheck for VIP tickets (idk if this is normal since I’ve never been to a concert before :gaycat6:)

Bora WILL make her debut

Mnet finally doing something right with the massive Bora propaganda :clap3:Even with the evil edits she keeps thriving :clap3:

i feel like queendom puzzle should do more individual competitions, the group competitions are not it and there's always someone bringing their group down, like bora trying to be sexy and fierce for example

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

:deadbanana2:
But how….is it edited or did they actually give the mic to a fan?

nnn whoever recorded was just singing very loud :toofunny2: